Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock (1410 Views)

Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by technuel: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2019
Since BBC Africa is now fully into investigative Journalism in Africa and they did very well with the Sex for Grade project please can you guys deploy the same energy to investigate the true Identity if the man in Aso Rock since our local media are now saying away from their responsibility. We want to know the true Identity of the man in Aso Rock, we want to know why Aisha is suddenly avoiding him and Zara is no longer proud of her father. Thank you.
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by helinues: 4:50am On Oct 11, 2019
BBC Africa are not clowns like some group of confused people from potopoto region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by seunlayi(m): 5:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Lol more to follow
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2019
LMAO cheesy
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by orisa37: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2019
He is Abracadabra.
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by orisa37: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2019
orisa37:
He is Abracadabra.

Shuaibu and The rest of the Chibox Girls are there.
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2019
I kept wondering why the media shy away from investigative journalism in this country.this are what should be dug out....if its true, why is the President getting married again, why has Aisha stayed away from the villa for three months now?
This boils down to Nnamdi Kanu story of Jubril....
President Buhari may not be the one dia and the cabal needs a wife to take care of him as old ages creeps in till 2023....
This may not get to front page but let us put away sentiments and our ethnic coloration and think this issue well.This clearly shows The president maybe an imposter...something is wrong somewhere and most of our leaders knew something we don't and then to cover up.
Truth is like pregnancy, it may take time but it will surely reveal itself one day!
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by wakaman: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I kept wondering why the media shy away from investigative journalism in this country.this are what should be dug out....if its true, why is the President getting married again, why has Aisha stayed away from the villa for three months now?
This boils down to Nnamdi Kanu story of Jubril....
President Buhari may not be the one dia and the cabal needs a wife to take care of him as old ages creeps in till 2023....
This may not get to front page but let us put away sentiments and our ethnic coloration and think this issue well.This clearly shows The president maybe an imposter...something is wrong somewhere and most of our leaders knew something we don't and then to cover up.
Truth is like pregnancy, it may take time but it will surely reveal itself one day!

Stop!
You are living from social media consciousness.
Are you people not tired of these tantrums, don't you all have any sense or shame?
You have thrown all sorts allegations against Mr president none has stuck so far. Do you people continually scheme to be subminded and submitted to lies and discordant imaginations.
If the president doesn't get married today as posited by you and your type, kindly eat a humble pie and desist from your evil machinations.
But I doubt that you can do the above, rather you all would find another so called clue or abnormality in Mr president.

Futile for you terminally I say.

Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by technuel: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
wakaman:

Stop!
Are you people not tired of these tantrums, don't you all have any sense or shame?
You have thrown all sorts allegations against Mr president none has stuck so far. Do you people continually scheme to be subminded and submitted to lies and discordant imaginations.
If the president doesn't get married today as posited by you and your type, kindly eat a humble pie and desist from your evil machinations.
But I doubt that you can do the above, rather you all would find another so called clue or abnormality in Mr president.

Yes.
Oga it is not about getting married or not. Just go very close to a close pal in Aso Rock if you have anyone, he or she will confide in you about the real happenings in the Vila. The people at the top already know about these arrangement it is you gullible masses they are deceiving while they keep enriching themselves.
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by wakaman: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2019
technuel:

Oga it is not about getting married or not. Just go very close to a close pal in Aso Rock if you have anyone, he or she will confide in you about the real happenings in the Vila. The people at the top already know about these arrangement it is you gullible masses they are deceiving while they keep enriching themselves.

I don't have any close pal in Aso rock, presently I am assuming that this is another bout of cursive imagination taken for the truth by people who fail to filter whatever is presented to them either in privy or public.
At the end of today, I hope you would have grown by conviction to deliberately filter your exposures to news , rumours, lies, and purposeful malignment of the Mr president in particular.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by leofab(f): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Lol
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
wakaman:

Stop!

Yes.

something They worry you for head....you think this big big grammer here will coin me? a rumour has been going on about the subject matter and instead of the media to dig deep and debunk the news before it causes havoc, instead they kept quite and shy away from it..did you not read my txt about..did you not see "IF THIS IS TRUE'..You don't knw me and I will never knw you so don't insult people online you will never see...
you may be learned does mean you have sense...wisdom is different from knowledge my broda..
Thanks you
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by SirVintageCock: 2:20am On Oct 12, 2019
wakaman:

I don't have any close pal in Aso rock, presently I am assuming that this is another bout of cursive imagination taken for the truth by people who fail to filter whatever is presented to them either in privy or public.
At the end of today, I hope you would have grown by conviction to deliberately filter your exposures to news , rumours, lies, and purposeful malignment of the Mr president in particular.

Be guided.
Ended up saying nothing......
Re: BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock by allthingsgood: 5:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Senseless noise

(1) (Reply)

Fela Deserves National Recognition - VP Osinbajo / Russia Paid Off $20 Billion Debt Owed By African Nations / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.