Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP (10000 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Teni – Billionaire (music/video) / Teni Releases Single "Sugar Mummy" / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by Forreellinc: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

What is wrong with Nigerians and hate? I said I'm not a fan, does that mean I hate her in any way? Infact I like teni as a person, like her boldness even though she's on the fat side but just not a fan of her kind of music so how does that make me an hater?
And to think that you have been following the progress of my dogs since they were born is amazing. Wheldon, dog fan. I'd let them know they have an human fan.
grin yes tell your dogs that their casket is still available
Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by Ojady(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why do I have a feeling this talented girl aint about the life she is trying so hard to wannabe (portray)? She doing too much
Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin yes tell your dogs that their casket is still available
Remember I told you six month ago that you will die before my dogs. Well, I'm still on it.
Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by Forreellinc: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Remember I told you six month ago that you will die before my dogs. Well, I'm still on it.
grin loooooooool! glad you can remember, i have marble and i have wood.
Whenever you make up your mind let me know
Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:
I wouldn't waste my data downloading that trash...
trash upon trash,noisemakers with no messages at all
Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by TheDestroyer: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
That's why yam reez don't do well in the music industry.
While yorubas are busy working day and night in the studio you're busy in the your redmud caliphate hating
Onyi22:

Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by supercase1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:
abii oooo!!!!I think say na only me dey reason like this B4 ooo!!!!
Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by DennisEche(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Happy fat child.
Always happy not minding what others think.
We love u cute big [b]elephan[/b]t
AND YOU HAVE TO ADD THIS AFTER THE HAILING
Re: Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP by CalabarDude(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:

cσmíng frm α fєllσw gírl

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Timaya – Balance / Burna Boy – Yawa Dey [download] / Davido ft Mayorkun & Dremo – On God [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.