Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo (1394 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Gistformant: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Big Brother Naija season 4 first runner up, Mike Olayemi and his wife, Perri Shakes kisses in new lovely photo. Taking to her Instagram page while sharing the picture, she wrote;

PROUD and excited for of the future ahead. Never a dull moment

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-mike-kisses-his-wife-in-new-lovely-photo

Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Gistformant: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2019
See more lovely photo >> HERE

Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2019
OK
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Nwodosis(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Who else were they expecting him to kiss?
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by stanleysani(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2019
monitoring spirit everywhere
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Strong Man... Believe it or not e get some girls wey dey wait make him and him wife divorce so that him go consider them��
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Strong Man... Believe it or not e get some girls wey dey wait make him and him wife divorce so that him go consider them��

U r not far from the truth, am one of those girls..
Pls don't insult urself on my behalf because my love for this kind of men cannot be overrated
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:

U r not far from the truth, am one of those girls..
Pls don't insult urself on my behalf because my love for this kind of men cannot be overrated
I don't exchange words with girls on Nairaland grin

Infact smelinganus has never been banned on Nairaland... So why should I start today by insulting you grin

Your life, your choice grin
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy This idiot dy fear banning
kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by NobleAngell(f): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
The show is over, they can now return to their country. Before they confuse the public attention with celebrity status.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Wizkid Joined Burna Boy On Stage At The Wembley Arena / Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Pictures / Lady Cries Out After Landlord Increases Rent From N550,000 To N1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.