Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (43298 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / A Week After We Got Married. / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by raheemadejoke81(f): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Just look well before you hook your self unnecessarily.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by raheemadejoke81(f): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Just look well before you enter one chance relationship ooo.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
SilvaBullet:

Try all you want in being measured and circumspect in your response with me, but it won't avail much. You're still that old nasty, attention-seeking feminist who strut around this forum with a load of bitter grudges against male folks. And that alone makes you a target for my barrage.

I done hear oooo!
Jehova

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilmax:
For common 2k?

Nna ehn.

My brother, the thing tire me.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by armyofone(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stop acting big girl sis. Give him your own list of needs and wants. You should have asked first!
Now go make Christmas shopping list and send it to him asap.

rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry

4 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by ifyalways(f): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Iogobenz:
Come make I chop your Congo,you no gree.You say na for tinubu undecided
Champagne life,candles,hotels(my cape Verde offer is still up).Infact,it will be a weekend worth your time.
Nne adim capable cool
Gi na dis your Cape Verde cheesy one day nail go hook agbada. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hows your business and love life going now? Last i recall, you met some pretty girl on the road and it was going to lead to the altar or so. Gini mezi ?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by ifyalways(f): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2019
patani:

Hmmmm Chop congo to earn money...This guy don suffer...He is practically reduced to [b]male prostitute [/b]hahahahaha....Lazy men everywhere
Yes @ emboldened so he'd better kuku own and earn it ni. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by patani(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
ifyalways:

Yes @ emboldened so he'd better kuku own and earn it ni. cheesy

Chai!!,,,Ure are not nice..hheheheheh
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Chukwurah003: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry

Lol...Where did you find a guy with no shame?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 14, 2019
Don't women ask for money within HOURS?
The last chick I met started giving hints on our first date.I even thought she had something doing.
You guys cant pick and choose when to be equal to men.
If he is asking for money,you either give or you don't.
After all,you want to 'shift his pant' don't you?
Yesterday was nobraday ..and he wasn't wearing any,was he?That's an invitation!
But you need to pay up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by GodSaklek(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2019
mamajj17:
My dear, forget him as soon as possible, move on dear, yours would surely locate you! This guy in Question will keep coming bk for more! He is a Narcissist, this is how they are undecided

So, it was only lady that have right to ask money from man?, man can't ask woman money
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by MartinsD12(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry
Well this is somebody you have not seen and you are sending 2k to him, well maybe he is jobless and broke

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by ranksz: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Is it not obvious he just needs you as a cash cow?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2019
cry

I think the guy is playing you the way Rich Igbo guys play with women they love just to determine if the woman loves them truly or because of their wealth.

This might be your own test. Send him the 2k. It's worth sacrificing. Budget up to 10k to oil this relationship. He might not be broke as claimed. He might be trying to run a diagnosis.

Nwanne, you struck gold.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Miky91: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Any body can give money.. moreover the country is hard it's not like things are easy... if you have money morethan your guy n he needs cash give him... if he has morethan you he can do likewise... it's all about understanding..

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by victorazyvictor(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2019
mamajj17:
My dear, forget him as soon as possible, move on dear, yours would surely locate you! This guy in Question will keep coming bk for more! He is a Narcissist, this is how they are undecided

Move to where? grin
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by TotoNaRubber: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Maybe he is above your class and wants you to pay for his minor expenses while giving you the attention you crave for.

He could care less about what you think about him doing so as he is around for a short term kpekus adventure.

On the the other hand, he may be naturally broke.

rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by ednut1(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Your taste of men ehn. U must be one fat ugly gal
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry
Don't allow him visit you because I know their type.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by JykeMitch(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2019
mamajj17:
My dear, forget him as soon as possible, move on dear, yours would surely locate you! This guy in Question will keep coming bk for more! He is a [s]Narcissist, this is how they are undecided
....F9

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by piagbara: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2019
ireneidiva:

Are you sure you know the meaning of 'narcissist'?
Lol don't think so
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Naruto87(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2019
mamajj17:
Lovely advice, both genders should follow it let's see who has the last laugh

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by dinachi(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry
Stop this nonsense! Women do it all the time. They ask men for money immediately they are asked out. Your anger now is because na man do am, abi?

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by dejolly(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2019
You both need each other so help if you can. But sound strange to me
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by meobizy(f): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2019
If he already has the boyfriend tag what then is the problem here?
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol, OP this is still fair. I did more for my baby's dad. Fed him, clothed him, housed him and paid all his bills (to the extent of ordinary biscuit and haircut)&he always threatened me his mum is gonna marry a wife for him. Even during my pregnancy till i gave birth. I never knew he and his mum were lying around that he paid the rent and gave me 20k weekly for upkeep. After i gave birth, his dad found out that they've been lying(they live in different states). My baby's dad and his mum ganged up and started threatning me and plotting against me, he moved for months and came begging to let him in again, that his mum is a brute he can't tolerate. I chased him away. He got mad and went to his mum and they started spreading lies about me. I was not bothered. My daughter is a year and a week old now and my baby's father and his mum doesnt have a dime on her, not even #50 pampers. Even though i go hungry most times and couldn't afford buying anything for myself, my daugther is healthy and never lacks. I thank God.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.