Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) - Music/Radio (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) (44188 Views)

Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Zoroaster: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

he addressed and said nothing tanglibe;;. this is more like a defense n nt a reply.
vector realeased 3 diss tracks n none top mi the viper, that tels u that vector is washed up.
there is no originality in vectors song lol, copied his master mi.
after listening to vec song, i was disappointed.
u can't even put it on repeat... mi viper is on repeat lol.....
vec fall hands sha.. past glory things.
MI any day.
back to the viper.... abeg loud am
He was never that good sef...
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iretii0511:

I would have called you one of Judas dumb fans. But clearly, you aren't dumb, just too emotional and sentimental. Please if you don't mind, you can help me point out the diss in that track of 2010.

u re just as dumb as vector.
u are a rookie n a dumb headed mofo
stop explaining to me..
go suck a dickkkk.
gerarahere
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Zoroaster: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
chocboi78:
Vector making reference to jagz spoilt everything... Besides this was more of a defence than a reply..MI bad sha
you could actually hear him quiver when he was dropping the trash his fans call "deep bars"

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
pope191:

I think u have a tin on VEC, both are cool, I like M.I voice, but for u to say Vex said nothing tangible its a no no for me. Listen again, M.I have to come out clean on the issue between him and jagz and if true Vec lifted 2 out of his 3 rappers without signing dem. They are both being defensive anyway

what he said about jagz is pure lie.
jagz has is own label under choc city, he decided to leave choc city and n go solo.
u wnt mi to beg him to return or u want mi to put his career on hold to help jagz.
jagz is a drug addict n a lazy guy. he is to blamed for his failure n nt mi,
the last tim i checked, mi was not the ceo of choc city.
vector said nothing tangible , he was busy explaining to mi like he was talking to his father lol.
vector fall hand. 3 diss track n mi knack you off with one song.
shame
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Iretii0511(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

u re just as dumb as vector.
u are a rookie n a dumb headed mofo
stop explaining to me..
go suck a dickkkk.
gerarahere

Typical of MI fans. When confronted with superior argument they resort to insult. The joke is on you bro.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by chukzyfcbb: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
weedfada:

Bro I'm a die hard battle rap fan & Entertainment as a whole! Na there all my data dey go. I stay hours upon hours watching on YouTube whenever I gat free time. I'm a die hard Cass fan since day one (l love bars mehn) but these days I'm beginning to dig DNA, Dude's lethal with his flow and I like his aggression and passion when spitting. Lotta them dudes gat gang affiliation tho, even arsonal, he's a Crip nigga too. Used to like murda mook but that bwoy fell off.

Clips is lethal tho, he and goodz. You know for them niggas it's a lifestyle, we down here just tryna replicate the real version of what they do. Make we just manage am

naso o bro...nice
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iretii0511:

Typical of MI fans. When confronted with superior argument they resort to insult. The joke is on you bro.

u said nothing tangible..
too many dumb people in here. check my replies to other comments in the last 2-3 pages, u will get the answer there.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by pope191: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

what he said about jagz is pure lie.
jagz has is own label under choc city, he decided to leave choc city and n go solo.
u wnt mi to beg him to return or u want mi to put his career on hold to help jagz.
jagz is a drug addict n a lazy guy. he is to blamed for his failure n nt mi,
the last tim i checked, mi was not the ceo of choc city.
vector said nothing tangible , he was busy explaining to mi like he was talking to his father lol.
vector fall hand. 3 diss track n mi knack you off with one song.
shame

Did M.I evict jagz from his house? Is dia anything wrong in having a label under parental label? check interscope, aftermath and Gunit. Who did Audu pass Chic city too? When Brymo and choc city/M.I were having issues, who was/is Jags supporting? Up till now Brymo still abuse M.I and choc city with every little chance he finds to slot in insult from In the city to Dem dey go (One of them either M.I/Ice is silly, the other is greedy, according to Brymo). He is not dissing M.i on dis track, but a reply to come clean M.I's lie, you need to Bizzle on Lucas devils work?
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Goandie: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
weedfada:

Bro I'm a die hard battle rap fan & Entertainment as a whole! Na there all my data dey go. I stay hours upon hours watching on YouTube whenever I gat free time. I'm a die hard Cass fan since day one (l love bars mehn) but these days I'm beginning to dig DNA, Dude's lethal with his flow and I like his aggression and passion when spitting. Lotta them dudes gat gang affiliation tho, even arsonal, he's a Crip nigga too. Used to like murda mook but that bwoy fell off.

Clips is lethal tho, he and goodz. You know for them niggas it's a lifestyle, we down here just tryna replicate the real version of what they do. Make we just manage am

look for master ace, u will not be disappointed at all
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by dubylhover(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
vosquare:

No b sentiment jawe.. This track is below level.. Maybe because I expected more just like how tutored reminsie and how he gave mode9 an example.... Vector is far more than this because this move is predictable.. Jesse, Height, Bonez.. He for come with anoda agenda na

When we say that vector is a poet with words,some won't understand,you actually think that line about top of the shelf is just about height?

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
NORSYK:
Lyrically Vector is the bosss, won lyricist on the roll back to back at the Headies. When it comes to freestyle no one comes close to Vector in Nigeria, guy did 2hrs non stop
vector is a child.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Well, this was dope, if you listen to it with the right sound system, or right headphone.
wackest
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
eni4real:
Predictable move.. .
Lanre should go and siddon!!
he's a child
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by LucemFerre: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Aw man... I was expecting a kill-shot level of response but, then this?
I know it's a beef thing or whatever but, he should have just let it slide rather than dropping diss track... Anyways, "There is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end leads to death" RIP Vec
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Howitzer: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2019

I'm deliberating deciding not to listen to this vector's reply, because of two reasons:

1. I'm biased towards MI, he's the king..
2. Vector's reply would be trash.

I'll have to give him credit for the title though, JUDAS THE RAT, damn!!

Not listening though..

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2019
pope191:

Did M.I evict jagz from his house? Is dia anything wrong in having a label under parental label? check interscope, aftermath and Gunit. Who did Audu pass Chic city too? When Brymo and choc city/M.I were having issues, who was/is Jags supporting? Up till now Brymo still abuse M.I and choc city with every little chance he finds to slot in insult from In the city to Dem dey go (One of them either M.I/Ice is silly, the other is greedy, according to Brymo). He is not dissing M.i on dis track, but a reply to come clean M.I's lie, you need to Bizzle on Lucas devils work?

i am tired of replying silly comments. this will be my last reply.
mi didn't evict jagz. jagz is a drug addict and he refused to go for rehab so many times.
if you are mi or choc city? what will u do?
about your brymo ish, that is pure lie.
brymo have made love n respect for mi, even his recent interview, he said he was grateful to m.i
n he wants them to wrk together again. if you are signed to label, if you break the law, u pay for it simple. obey the dos n don't, there is no family in business, business is business. without choc city, there will be no brymo.
passing leadership doesn't make u the owner. i gave u the keys to my house don't make u the owner, u will still need my permission do so almost everything. mi also passed the leadership to dj lambo abi u forget. don't blame the failure of artiste to their label, they should blame themselves fr their failure.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by DesChyko: 1:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Iretii0511:

I've had a one on one with this guy before and I concur. He can be quite petty and deviant.

Anyway, one needs to digest this song very well. I keep digging out info I missed.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by DesChyko: 1:59am On Oct 12, 2019
dubylhover:

When we say that vector is a poet with words,some won't understand,you actually think that line about top of the shelf is just about height?

Dumb fans dumb bro.
Dumb fans dumb. grin

VEC already spoke on all of this.

Ask any of them to give you 10 of VEC's songs amd see them stutter. But they believe they know him better than you that can give 20 of both off the top of your head and even give lip syncs to 10 of both.

Ignorance is a betrayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Iretii0511(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2019
DesChyko:

I've had a one on one with this guy before and I concur. He can be quite petty and deviant.

Anyway, one needs to digest this song very well. I keep digging out info I missed.

Very petty bro. I understand their frustration sha. They said Vector called them dumb. But the actual lyrics says your dumb fans are dumb sha when he could have said your fans are dumb sha(They don't know the difference). Hence, they feel they need to attack him with vile words and downgrade his masterpiece. Very emotional set of people.

This song is going to be the best diss track from the 234.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:

It's wack cos it's not your usual nursery rhymes.

Your IQ is too low to understand

I have been into rap/hiphop since the good ol days of kool moe dee, ice T, Eric b, rakim and all so I can effortlessly spot a wack shit. In the real hiphop world, vector won't make it past his own living room.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by lexzyy(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2019
udemzyudex:

You think this empty drum shit works in every situation?

So you boss at work doesn't rant if you do sh1t?
no mind that idiot abeg

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by pope191: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2019
anonymousghost2:

i am tired of replying silly comments. this will be my last reply.
mi didn't evict jagz. jagz is a drug addict and he refused to go for rehab so many times.
if you are mi or choc city? what will u do?
about your brymo ish, that is pure lie.
brymo have made love n respect for mi, even his recent interview, he said he was grateful to m.i
n he wants them to wrk together again. if you are signed to label, if you break the law, u pay for it simple. obey the dos n don't, there is no family in business, business is business. without choc city, there will be no brymo.
passing leadership doesn't make u the owner. i gave u the keys to my house don't make u the owner, u will still need my permission do so almost everything. mi also passed the leadership to dj lambo abi u forget. don't blame the failure of artiste to their label, they should blame themselves fr their failure.

Like M.I u guys have a way of saying won't reply, soh what's d need for me to address this? Same point Vector is making, if you want to help, then help, don't make business out of it and say you r helping. Need you know, I'm down with M.I from imperfect me to brother those tracks r bad.

About Brymo... Ppl break up to make up, dose shit r normal in life, but I'm sure Brymo will forever have a tin on CC.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by vosquare: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2019
dubylhover:

Tell me what he meant
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by dubylhover(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2019
vosquare:

Tell me what he meant

Let vec school you...something being
[b]top of the shelf [/b]is another expression of something being of a better and superior quality...you can read about it...now with this new info,listen to that line again...but then again if its just about his height,then the show fits grin
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by lexzyy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Realhommie:
Did anyone else hear Vector say "You advertise ur ass alot sha, you went to Abuja and came back with more money. Now let that sink in.. "

Could he be insinuating M.I is a gay undecided
I guess the dumb fans won't get that grin
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by lexzyy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Howitzer:

I'm deliberating deciding not to listen to this vector's reply, because of two reasons:

1. I'm biased towards MI, he's the king..
2. Vector's reply would be trash.

I'll have to give him credit for the title though, JUDAS THE RAT, damn!!

Not listening though..

Lol...That's funny, the first title for the dis was purge and the second tetracycline, he knows ur goat will purge from d first track and he gave him tetracycline to save him from purging grin mehn VEC is damn creative.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by bobo65(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vector should just dobale abeg

I hate wen they are yabbing someone, he will go and be yabbing the person's relative as retaliation.

Oga yab MI directly

Trash

Since is all about popularity now

I see Jesse jagz picking up this beef

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Realhommie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
lexzyy:
I guess the dumb fans won't get that grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Tapiouz: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
MI’s fans are dumb sha.
Too sentimental.

I thought MI ended it with that his preaching but I knew Vector was gonna reply didn’t know Vector would murder it.

He overkilled MI
Sotey your chairman crawled into vecs dm.
Go to Twitter and see for yourself.
MI even testified himself that vectors diss was better than his.

Hate if you like. I read y’all comments
This fact is true
“Your dumb fans are dumb sha”

Know nothing about rap not to talk of rap battle.
Then you can never understand Eminem not slaughter house or Kendrick

Peace ✌�
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Zoroaster: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tapiouz:
MI’s fans are dumb sha.
Too sentimental.

I thought MI ended it with that his preaching but I knew Vector was gonna reply didn’t know Vector would murder it.

He overkilled MI
Sotey your chairman crawled into vecs dm.
Go to Twitter and see for yourself.
MI even testified himself that vectors diss was better than his.

Hate if you like. I read y’all comments
This fact is true
“Your dumb fans are dumb sha”

Know nothing about rap not to talk of rap battle.
Then you can never understand Eminem not slaughter house or Kendrick

Peace ✌�
Stop lying abeg
Those were old Dm's
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2019
dfrost:

Na bro. Nobody is right or wrong. We are all here to learn and remind ourselves of what we used to know.

Shalom.

Nas still one of the best bars master. His One Mic track is something else.
I agree, same as modenine,proverb and a few gifted mc's

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.