Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (54911 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Meet These Monstrous Innosson Military Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Reference(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Seriously impressed. Just wish them the best and hope they can open a line for heavy duty equipment manufacturing soon. That will really help Nigeria in developing her infrastructure.

Just getting to Portharcourt from Calabar. My goodness, the roads are terrible....
Federal government abeg what has happened to FERMA.
What is going on.? This is too bad. Everyone is exhausted, even me.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
zuchyblink:
Innoson is the only recognized vehicle manufacturing company in Nigeria
Anybody can edit and write whatever in Wikipedia
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by anEye4anEye: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Innoson is rebadging Chinese cars
Don't fool yourself

Why don’t you repackage even if it’s Alamo bitters to help improve the economy You are there lazy and doing nothing while others are contributing their quota to improve the economy you’re enjoying today.

Who can help define a wizard and a witch 1500 airtime bonus awaits you

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
anEye4anEye:

Why don’t you repackage even if it’s Alamo bitters to help improve the economy You are there lazy and doing nothing while others are contributing their quota to improve the economy you’re enjoying today.

Who can help define a wizard and a witch 1500 airtime bonus awaits you
OK
U too don speak your mind b that oo
Oya,clap for yourself
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Henri8: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Hope you guys know that the owner of Innoson doesn't use the vehicles he produces.

If you like, go and endanger your lives because you want to be using made in Nigeria.

Have you seen the Governor of Anambra use Innoson as his official car?
Show us the photo of the car he uses as well as the vehicle papers with his name on it.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Wickedtruths: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Henri8:

Show us the photo of the car he uses as well as the vehicle papers with his name on it.

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by faceland: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hitler wanted every German family to own a car.

Bill Gates wanted every home to have a PC.

Dangote wants every Nigerian family to have one of his product on their dinning table.

Hope Malam Innocent is seeing where the fck am heading to with this?
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Henri8: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

This anambra state governor's car. I want to see Innoson's own.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
Proforce owned by yoruba billionaire from Ogun state
Quality assured

Why are you petty? Infinityk, eternityk, immortality, k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k

This is uncalled for. Make a seperate post and dont derail someone's post out of tribalism. Sad!

cc: Tundebricklayer, Beautifulmind2
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Why are you petty? Infinityk, eternityk, immortality, k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k

This is uncalled for. Make a seperate post and dont derail someone's post out of tribalism. Sad!

cc: Tundebricklayer
I know what I'm doing
Its bad I know,but yorubas have to be tribalistic
I know its wrong, but trust me I know what I'm doing
For Yoruba land to develop
Yorubas must view Nigeria in other ways
I'm sorry, but that's d sad fact
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Wickedtruths: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Henri8:

This anambra state governor's car. I want to see Innoson's own.

Don't you know the way to Nnewi or a you a cripple that you can't reach there?
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
cindyspice:

Even our neighbor, Ghana patronize their own products to the extent that we Nigerians prefer most Ghana products to ours. E.g Ghana wears like kente , even shear butter and black soap. Even Ghana made cars.
Inferiority complex will not kill us in this country. undecided
It has already killed us.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

The Chinese Parent company of innoson must really be smilling to the bank out of Nigerians gullibility

It still beats my imagination how innoson was able to fool over 180 million nigerians making them believe that those rebadged 100% made in china vehicles are being produced locally.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by cindyspice: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

I know what I'm doing
Its bad I know,but yorubas have to be tribalistic
I know its wrong, but trust me I know what I'm doing
For Yoruba land to develop
Yorubas must view Nigeria in other ways
I'm sorry, but that's d sad fact
You are demented!
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by cindyspice: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

If you don't have proof, then don't claim it exist.
The way you were ranting here since morning, I thought you have a picture or video of innoson driving
a Benz or Lexus. Mtchew! undecided
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
cindyspice:

You are demented!
OK
But I have my reasons
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Henri8: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Hahahahahahahahaha... you're the one that told us he (Innoson) doesn't use his own products. So the onus lies on you to prove it.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by cindyspice: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

OK
But I have my reasons
Whatever!
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Proforce and INKAS are not indigenous companies

Proforce is an indigenous Nigerian company, largely financed by the Bank of Industry...
>
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by somtookeke(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2019
Tekowi: A Made In Nigeria Armoured Vehicle Made By Two Brothers In Ekiti – PHOTOS

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/tekowi-made-in-nigeria-armoured-vehicle.html

Why marriages collapse – Cleric

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/why-marriages-collapse-cleric.html

LONG LIVE BUHARI, SHORT LIVE APC

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/long-live-buhari-short-live-apc.html

US Places Nigeria on Watch List for Religious Persecution

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/us-places-nigeria-on-watch-list-for.html

Nigeria

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / The Most Durable And Reliable Family Car To Buy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.