Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election (56955 Views)

Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates / BREAKING: Tension In INEC Headquarters As DSS Bar Melaye From Gaining Entrance / Unlawful Arrest: Deji Adeyanju Sue's IGP As Senate Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
useurkidney3121:

U are happy at someone's downfall abi? despite we all know that Dino won d election. Don't worry people will soon be happy at ur downfall soon. Mark my words
He didnt win.hes a useless man

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by ubox: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
petnuel:

NASS election ends in Appeal Court. Dino is a goner

He should go and join Saraki in wearing jeans up and down, in watching Arsenal and Chelsea
Lol, Akpabio will be waving at him on the streets of Abuja grin

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Owaincouncil: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
toluleke:
Supreme might favour him but i doubt. But i feel DIno won the this election cos there was no way he could have rigged with APC both on state and federal. Smart Adeyemi is just as.useless as.buhari

The apex court for the NASS is the court of appeal.
Its game over for Dino. Just that smart adeyemi is more useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Damoche10: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
So, what happens to all the monies he has been collecting? Is the Senate having a refund?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by petnuel(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
ubox:

Lol, Akpabio will be waving at him on the streets of Abuja grin

Kikikiki
Such is life... the fall of the Prince
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Bigboss111(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Despite his loyalty to the President during budget presentation? Eyya! Mr Dino, wish you good luck. I like this man Sha!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Sermwell(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Baba will soon join the next level Train.

Dino the great Thespian

While Baba was busy flaunting his Lamborghini and other exotic cars online and driving around Abuja in his convertible Cars the only constituency project he succesful executed was one tiny library he built with a small Generator.

who is your senator?? please tell us what he has executed in your constituency??
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Merit123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
End time for Dino, Politics is made for those who calculate well not GIRAGIRA.

Can you imagine that the running mate of late price Abubakar Audu of 2015 election Abiodun Faleke is now working for Yahaya Bello to be Re-elect.

CHAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. POLITICIAN

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Charmingrascal(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sermwell:

who is your senator?? please tell us what he has executed in your constituency??

Dino's role model was my Senator and just like his godson he did nothing tangible before he was disgraced out of the red Chambers by the "OTO GE" movement. (left for u to guess who he is)

My new Senator that unseat him has already started working.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by ubox: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
petnuel:

Kikikiki
Such is life... the fall of the Prince
Asin ehn, nobody knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
...i think he knows the outcome of the appeal before today...no wonder he's trying to be pally with PMB...at least he still has the opportunity to reclaim his senate seat in the election rerun...

...now that he has no immunity...can the police rearrest him and charge him to court?...
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Sermwell(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
keneck1:
This news is the sweetest so far.
sweetest news to you because it will put food on your table?? dino is one of the most outspoken senators in the Senate!! Why do you guys like celebrating nonsense??

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by kjhova(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

Efcc waiting to hold Dino

Magu and his boys right now grin

Haaaaaaa! 36 kiniun!! You want to kill person!!!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Merit123(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Supreme who never favour Atiku
Wickedtruths:

Supreme ko, Ecowas Court ni.

Nass election petitions end in the Court of Appeal
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by kutashi: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=toluleke post=83038660]Supreme might favour him but i doubt. But i feel DIno won the this election cos there was no way he could have rigged with APC both on state and federal. Smart Adeyemi is just as.useless as.buhari [/quote
No supreme! That's final for his level
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Bimpe29: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dino be strong, but you may eventually lose out. We all know how things are now in the country, but nothing is permanent here.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by kelvinginzie: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Hes a goner.so happy

So this is not a miscarriage of Justice?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by alen4smith(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
royalamour:
Handiwork of Bello. They just want to distract Dino from joining forces with Wada to unseat bello.
The Kogi state people will still vote against APC in both elections.

We all know that bello rigged the election for buhari so he could gain favour.

Recall that bello purchased the presidential form for buhari, so it would have been disastrous if buhari lost in Kogi state
hence the deadly rigging for apc.

Buhari would do anything for bello's re-emergence and that is why they are using federal power to distract him.
shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by royalamour(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
alen4smith:
shut up.

I don't like vultures meddling in my affairs.
Be guided.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by speak2me2016: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dino, we shall surely meet on the streets of Abuja
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by pat077: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Such a clownish and immature presence isn't needed
send him back when he returns
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Bennycollins: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
It is the people of Kogi west and not Dino that would lose, that is if PMB and also Yahaya Bello working with Oshiomhole eventually succeed to remove Dino and replace him with the incompetent Smart Adeyemi. It is on record that SDM as rascally as he seems sponsored 20 bills and moved 30 motions in 4years some of which were passed. Adeyemi moved 3 motions during his first tenure and none during his second, apart from speaking up to deny that he accused the then senate of corruption. We are not even talking of constituency projects.
I know those celebrating this judgement are not from Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Wasky101: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
toluleke:
Supreme might favour him but i doubt. But i feel DIno won the this election cos there was no way he could have rigged with APC both on state and federal. Smart Adeyemi is just as.useless as.buhari
Why are you people like this always quick to miss inform people. How can you feel Dino won the election Didn't you read the tribunal judgement before typing this BS
Total no of votes recorded for Dino and smart surpassed the accredited voters hence cancellation of election
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Isobug: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
fbabs:

No he can't
Why? Explain please
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by alen4smith(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
royalamour:

I don't like vultures meddling in my affairs.
Be guided.
EWu
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Mummymahdi(f): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
royalamour:
Handiwork of Bello. They just want to distract Dino from joining forces with Wada to unseat bello.
The Kogi state people will still vote against APC in both elections.

We all know that bello rigged the election for buhari so he could gain favour.

Recall that bello purchased the presidential form for buhari, so it would have been disastrous if buhari lost in Kogi state
hence the deadly rigging for apc.

Buhari would do anything for bello's re-emergence and that is why they are using federal power to distract him.

so d guy biught for Buhari when workers are not paid?
God will judge this wicked politicians o
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Kpoikpoi: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Kpoikpoi: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Okay,see you in the streets of Abuja.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Trust me..He is gone.
He's going nowhere. If elections were conducted 1 million times in kogi west that I know, dino would carry the day. Smart isn't on ground. When you talk of grassroots politics, give it to dino. I hope you knew the result that trailed the botched recall of dino in same kogi west, in which names of dead people were found on the list. The apc knew he was going to win the guber race so they deployed thugs to disrupt their peaceful primaries. No amount of manipulation and bribery would deter him from winning again...come back to me and challenge this after the rerun.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wasky101:

Why are you people like this always quick to miss inform people. How can you feel Dino won the election Didn't you read the tribunal judgement before typing this BS
Total no of votes recorded for Dino and smart surpassed the accredited voters hence cancellation of election
overvoting was the major reason the election was cancelled and it was in favour of dino. Can an opposition candidate ever be over voted in a country like Nigeria where election is a do or die affair? That's to tell you dino is always on ground when it comes to the grassroots politics in kogi west
Wait a minute, have you forgotten the outcome of the recall of this man as orchestrated by the apc? Let's wait and see what would happen in the rerun...the people would decide again whom they love.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by royalamour(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
alen4smith:
EWu

Gutter boy
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election by keneck1: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Sermwell:

sweetest news to you because it will put food on your table?? dino is one of the most outspoken senators in the Senate!! Why do you guys like celebrating nonsense??
outspoken in what sense,oga mind your business if you like go jump into the lagoon dino is just a silly noise maker,and again i say the news is as sweet as well prepared catfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly / Senators Attempt To Reconvene The National Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.