Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life (26676 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
After eating app money you wanna end it all? What have u contributed to ur family that u wanna end it? Abi u don't know burial cost money? Or u prefer they dig hole and push ur corpse inside and close like a common dog? Common start thinking outside the box on how to make money.
.............jeez you made me laughing loud...�
Please op ... suicide is never an option.... believe In God and he will see you through
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Wannabenz: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Have you die?
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by nuele(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Lol, joke apart. I wish I could like the comment below a 100 times.

Bro, @OP, taking your life in order to escape quietly from your loans instigated predicament isn't a solution at all. Wasteful, and will depict you a failure.

Be stubborn with life and you will make it. Never give up �, we known to be tough, be a true victor ✌. Prove you a Nigerian. Understand the times are hard. But you couldn't be more brave in times like this.

After eating app money you wanna end it all? What have u contributed to ur family that u wanna end it? Abi u don't know burial cost money? Or u prefer they dig hole and push ur corpse inside and close like a common dog? Common start thinking outside the box on how to make money.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by bigpicture001: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Presido24:
I have loans from two different credit facilitators and all will be due for repayment on the 12th and 21st of October respectively. I've totally lost my way of repaying, and I don't really see help coming from anywhere..everyone I've helped in the past, everyone I turn to for help, seems to be broke at the moment (at least that's what they're all saying). My life is miserable and pathetic and I think the world is better off without me. I have made up my mind to put an end to my misery, I'm going to end it all, and I'm going to make it look like an accident or possible an overdose on some hard drugs..There is no other option left for me except this. Nobody is going to try and claim debt from a dead corpse and my so called friends will be glad to have gotten rid of me. depression is the worst kind of torture there is, now I know why most people barely survive it...For anyone thinking of applying for a loan anywhere, I'm advising you now to think very deeply about it, even if you think you have a sure way of repaying, I still urge you to think about it, please don't end up like me... Thanks

U still haven't said anything
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by newscool(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hahaha i am owing 9 different loan apps 205k put together no sweat.
Na my MMM last last i recover...the worst that has happened is credit bureau black listing ....i don chop am clean mouth...so mister scammer try bombing emails or hacking accounts ....no level here.

Bros u are breaking the G code Gboys no dey beg we take it by force....u be learner? Apply for update.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by dobiee(f): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
newscool:
Hahaha i am owing 9 different loan apps 205k put together no sweat.
Na my MMM last last i recover...the worst that has happened is credit bureau black listing ....i don chop am clean mouth...so mister scammer try bombing emails or hacking accounts ....no level here.

Bros u are breaking the G code Gboys no dey beg we take it by force....u be learner? Apply for update.
almost same with me I'm owing diff app give me your no please we need to talk

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by praizepuppet: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bro please on the betting aspect, unfit ja mi si.
How u dey do am everyday?

XklusivGistBlog:

I take loans too. And pay up, I even took100k recently, playing bet and paying 1k daily. Shikena. Carbonpaylater
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Xenisha: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Hello, online credit is convenient because you can get money instantly via the Internet. You fill out the application form for receiving funds at any convenient time without the need to visit a banking institution and other fuss. Such a loan is issued in a matter of minutes, because the client does not need to fill out paperwork and interact with employees of the bank branch. For fun, check out what is tripoint lending for real customer feedback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.