Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 (4205 Views)

3 Great Reasons We Should Pray For Nigeria Today / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When the atheist has been beaten intelligently hands down! cheesy

Just like how Messi beat Djokovic. LMFAO!
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

Just like how Messi beat Djokovic. LMFAO!
Intelligence not physical skills! wink
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Intelligence not physical skills! wink

Bwahahahahaha! You didn't even get the joke. LMFAO!
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You didn't even get the joke. LMFAO!
Not a football fan, only heard of Messi from friends who love soccer! wink
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Not a football fan, only heard of Messi from friends who love soccer! wink

Djokovic is not a footballer, he is a tennis player so how can Messi beat him? We are not playing the same sport my guy, enjoy your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

Djokovic is not a footballer, he is a tennis player so how can Messi beat him? We are not playing the same sport my guy, enjoy your own.
Of course we are!
You want to reason with people and convince them to forget about faith in God while i on the other hand am reasoning with them to put faith in God. So we are both in the field but on direct opposite sides! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by wirinet(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well the only reason why faith in God differs from atheism is PEACE amongst adherents of faith, apart from that your belief or disbelief in God is worthless! smiley

Are you playing a game of antonyms? PEACE amongst adherents of faith? Is there peace among Muslims - shiites and Sunnis? Peace amongst christians - pentecostals and catholics and Jehova Witness?
Nigeria has 99.9% people of faith and we are peaceful indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
wirinet:

Are you playing a game of antonyms? PEACE amongst adherents of faith? Is there peace among Muslims - shiites and Sunnis? Peace amongst christians - pentecostals and catholics and Jehova Witness?
Nigeria has 99.9% people of faith and we are peaceful indeed.

You don't know but if you want to know we will TEACH you!

All the religions on this planet including atheists and agnostics are on one side while only Jehovah's Witnesses are on the other side!
The main cause of trouble is POLITICS, only Jehovah's Witnesses don't dabble into it that's why we can have LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL in our midst! Galatians 5:22-23

Many among you people may like to show love to your neighbours but in the face of politics and racism that love you wish to have for your neighbour will die!

So it's only in the gathering of Jehovah's Witnesses that PEACE reign throughout the world! John 14:27 smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course we are!
You want to reason with people and convince them to forget about faith in God while i on the other hand am reasoning with them to put faith in God. So we are both in the field but on direct opposite sides! smiley

Kindly show one place I've said to anyone 'forget your faith in god'.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

Kindly show one place I've said to anyone 'forget your faith in god'.
What's the intention of atheists on this forum? cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What's the intention of atheists on this forum? cheesy

I can't answer for all atheists, I can speak for myself. My intentions are 2 fold, first is to entertain myself and the other is to counter bad information. Neither of which requires me to tell anybody to "forget your faith in god" so I don't. If you can find anywhere I did it quote the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

I can't answer for all atheists, I can speak for myself. My intentions are 2 fold, first is to entertain myself and the other is to counter bad information. Neither of which requires me to tell anybody to "forget your faith in god" so I don't. If you can find anywhere I did it quote the place.
Actions speaks louder than words, every comment you've been throwing on this forum is against belief in God. But i'm less concerned about that. Just know that atheism may sound logical to many due to the atrocities committed in the name of religion but only true FAITH can make PEACE reign on this planet, as for atheism it will make everyone go insane to the point of exterminating one another because atheism is built on the survival of the fittest! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Actions speaks louder than words, every comment you've been throwing on this forum is against belief in God. But i'm less concerned about that. Just know that atheism may sound logical to many due to the atrocities committed in the name of religion but only true FAITH can make PEACE reign on this planet, as for atheism it will make everyone go insane to the point of exterminating one another because atheism is built on the survival of the fittest! smiley

This is the kind of misinformation I detest. Atheism is not built on survival of the fittest, nothing in atheism says anything about survival of the fittest but you'll continue to believe it because it is how you comfort your ignorance.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

This is the kind of misinformation I detest. Atheism is not built on survival of the fittest, nothing in atheism says anything about survival of the fittest but you'll continue to believe it because it is how you comfort your ignorance.

Don't let us go back into this again! smiley

If you don't believe in a Creator and you feel like there should be laws and orders, who are those that will take the lead in such an arrangement if not those struggling for it?
Atheists believe there's no God and humans are the fittest animal on planet earth so what else do they bank on if not the survival of the fittest? smiley

My friend, you may be more educated than me and knows about science than i do but when it comes to real sense to solve the problem of cohabitation you know nothing besides Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't let us go back into this again! smiley

If you don't believe in a Creator and you feel like there should be laws and orders, who are those that will take the lead in such an arrangement if not those struggling for it?
Atheists believe there's no God and humans are the fittest animal on planet earth so what else do they bank on if not the survival of the fittest? smiley

My friend, you may be more educated than me and knows about science than i do but when it comes to real sense to solve the problem of cohabitation you know nothing besides Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Atheists do not believe humans are the fittest animal on planet, where do you get these ridiculous conclusions from?
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

Atheists do not believe humans are the fittest animal on planet, where do you get these ridiculous conclusions from?

My friend, i told you Jehovah's Witnesses thinks ahead of you people because we are dealing with the most intelligent Personality in the whole universe JEHOVAH God.

OK let me enlighten you!

Do you believe that humans are also animals?
If you do, which specie do you think should dominate among all the animals (including humans)?
And among humans who should dominate?

Please don't tell me the FITTEST just say something else! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by wirinet(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

My brother e shock me o. I wonder what he got the "Atheists do not believe humans are the fittest animal" from? I had thought it's the theists, particularly the Abrahamaic religions that has the Man is special creation and created to dominate other animals doctrine.

Atheists (most) believes animals have as much right as man to the planet. Every animal has its place and importance for balance on earth.

Furthermore, the guy (and many theists) are ignorant about the evolutionary concept of survival of the fittest. Survival of the fittest refers to species that evolve genes ( that can be passed unto offspring) that allows the animal to better adapt to their environment.

Believe me man is not the fittest or strongest specie on the planet, and the people with power are usually not the fittest or strongest
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
wirinet:

Survival of the fittest refers to species that evolve genes ( that can be passed unto offspring) that allows the animal to better adapt to their environment.

So when they survived and are able to ADAPT to their environment it doesn't includes the extermination of creatures that are unfit, shey?

My friend, you can twist it anyhow you like you are still coming to the same point, because adaptation includes elimination of unfit ones.
I may not go far in the concept of evolution but i remember the first evolutionist who spoke with me. The example he used was how sperms eliminate one another until one remains to fertilize the egg in a woman's womb. I know you may deny it but that's the best description of survival of the fittest! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by wirinet(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So when they survived and are able to ADAPT to their environment it doesn't includes the extermination of creatures that are unfit, shey?

My friend, you can twist it anyhow you like you are still coming to the same point, because adaptation includes elimination of unfit ones.
I may not go far in the concept of evolution but i remember the first evolutionist who spoke with me. The example he used was how sperms eliminate one another until one remains to fertilize the egg in a woman's womb. I know you may deny it but that's the best description of survival of the fittest! smiley

Sperm eliminate one another? How? The first evolutionist that spoke to you is more ignorant than you.

1 Like

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
wirinet:

Sperm eliminate one another? How? The first evolutionist that spoke to you is more ignorant than you.

No wahala go and organize yourselves after all you people thinks you're knowledgeable, we are Jehovah's Witnesses and we have organized ourselves to the point that neither Politics or Racism can cause a division in our midst.
Let atheists do something of that nature and prove that you people aren't animals supporting the survival of the fittest! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, i told you Jehovah's Witnesses thinks ahead of you people because we are dealing with the most intelligent Personality in the whole universe JEHOVAH God.

OK let me enlighten you!

Do you believe that humans are also animals?

Yes humans are also animals.

If you do, which specie do you think should dominate among all the animals (including humans)?

This is an incoherent question. Why do I need to choose who dominates? What does dominate even mean here?

And among humans who should dominate?

Another incoherent question. What does it mean to dominate? And why would we want that?
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
wirinet:

Bwahahahahaha! He probably misunderstood what the person said and is coming up with his own twist on the tale. He is a known storyteller. LMAO!
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Sperms don't eliminate one another oga sir. In fact lots of sperm make it to the egg and start burrowing into it, it's the first one to fertilise the egg that gets job done. They don't eliminate themselves, go learn some basic biology and stop displaying your arrogant ignorance.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
wirinet:

My brother e shock me o. I wonder what he got the "Atheists do not believe humans are the fittest animal" from? I had thought it's the theists, particularly the Abrahamaic religions that has the Man is special creation and created to dominate other animals doctrine.

Atheists (most) believes animals have as much right as man to the planet. Every animal has its place and importance for balance on earth.

Furthermore, the guy (and many theists) are ignorant about the evolutionary concept of survival of the fittest. Survival of the fittest refers to species that evolve genes ( that can be passed unto offspring) that allows the animal to better adapt to their environment.

Believe me man is not the fittest or strongest specie on the planet, and the people with power are usually not the fittest or strongest

Our privilege as the specie with the highest intellectual capacity blinds some people to the wonders in nature. The only thing they think of is how to subjugate others even these JW that pretend they the humblest people, they fervently dream of the day they are the rulers of the planet by the power of their god. LMFAO at the fucking pipe dream. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Sperms don't eliminate one another oga sir. In fact lots of sperm make it to the egg and start burrowing into it, it's the first one to fertilise the egg that gets job done. They don't eliminate themselves, go learn some basic biology and stop displaying your arrogant ignorance.

No wahala, you people have updated your views, shey?
Go and organize yourselves and let the world see the benefits of ATHEISM because science belongs to everybody, in fact the Orients who are foremost in scientific research today still believe in their own God.
So stop deceiving yourselves claiming atheists and trying to play intelligence, if there's nothing ATHEISM can achieve then it's useless! cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not know what things are good?

Don't worry you are not alone. Most people think that they knew what good things were Until They Are Asked Or Told That What They thought was a good thing is not.

Then they get angry!

Is a nutritious food a good thing

I mean a nutritious food literally
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
wirinet:

Life is absurd
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, you people have updated your views, shey?
Go and organize yourselves and let the world see the benefits of ATHEISM because science belongs to everybody, in fact the Orients who are foremost in scientific research today still believe in their own God.
So stop deceiving yourselves claiming atheists and trying to play intelligence, if there's nothing ATHEISM can achieve then it's useless! cheesy

Did we tell you atheism promises a paradise, you are the one with the promises not us. We are well aware of the limits of humanity and are well to fashion out solutions with the tools we have while you folk bury your heads in the sand waiting for your superman to come from the sky and give you paradise.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Did we tell you atheism promises a paradise, you are the one with the promises not us. We are well aware of the limits of humanity and are well to fashion out solutions with the tools we have while you folk bury your heads in the sand waiting for your superman to come from the sky and give you paradise.

You don't get it, do you? cheesy
Leave our beliefs out of this now and let's see what you're able to do with your intellect.
With our BELIEFS we have removed weapons out of the hands of millions and not only that but erased it's use from their brains so that at all times they are ever ready to welcome dialogue to resolve issues. No more usage of force to achieve peace between two parties!

That's what i'm asking you, let us see what you people have achieved so far regarding PEACE on this planet after all you people haven't bury your heads for any reason! cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't get it, do you? cheesy
Leave our beliefs out of this now and let's see what you're able to do with your intellect.
With our BELIEFS we have removed weapons out of the hands of millions and not only that but erased it's use from their brains so that at all times they are ever ready to welcome dialogue to resolve issues. No more usage of force to achieve peace between two parties!

That's what i'm asking you, let us see what you people have achieved so far regarding PEACE on this planet after all you people haven't bury your heads for any reason! cheesy

Yeah sure, go and preach this to Boko Haram and IPOB, let's see how well you do.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah sure, go and preach this to Boko Haram and IPOB, let's see how well you do.
That's where you're getting it all wrong!
We already have members who have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone in all the territories where these people come from.
Because a stitch in time saves nine, before the madness enters into their brains we have played our part and within their territories we have JWs who will never raise weapons against anyone!
We never asked you to win all the people in the world because each person will have to decide on how to react to things but since we already win over members of their community to embrace PEACE.
That's a sign that we are working.
So you PRESENT what atheists have achieved so far! cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's where you're getting it all wrong!
We already have members who have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone in all the territories where these people come from.
Because a stitch in time saves nine, before the madness enters into their brains we have played our part and within their territories we have JWs who will never raise weapons against anyone!
We never asked you to win all the people in the world because each person will have to decide on how to react to things but since we already win over members of their community to embrace PEACE.
That's a sign that we are working.
So you PRESENT what atheists have achieved so far! cheesy

Are you hard of hearing? How many times will I tell you atheism has no promises so what are you expecting me to show you as result? You who promises peace, go preach to those carrying weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christ Apostolic Church Member :::chatbox::: / All 22 Church Doctrines Of Deeper Life Christian Ministry / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.