Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

My ‘Handpicked’ Best 10 Movies To Watch On Netflix In 2019 - Mimiejay - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My ‘Handpicked’ Best 10 Movies To Watch On Netflix In 2019 - Mimiejay (3100 Views)

11 Sex Filled Films To Watch On Netflix / List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My ‘Handpicked’ Best 10 Movies To Watch On Netflix In 2019 - Mimiejay by MimieJay(f): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Disclaimer: The movies in this list are based on my personal opinion. It's possible it doesn't agree with yours.

Looking for the best movie to watch on Netflix can be a daunting challenge. No doubt, we’ve all been there. Maybe you have decided to watch something now that you’re free. You have the whole of Netflix at your disposal, including a big bucket of popcorn and a bae to ‘Netflix and chill’ with. But then there’s the choosing.

In order to help you out of this situation, I decided to share 10 movies and series I enjoyed watching on Netflix. So, if you’re stuck on what to watch, be it action, rom-com, sci-fi, thriller, mystery e.t.c here you have it.

10 RECOMMENDED MOVIES TO WATCH ON NETFLIX

1. Badla

2019 ‧ Drama/Thriller ‧ 2h 1m

When a woman is accused of killing her lover, a renowned lawyer is hired. She has the alibi. He wants the real story. Uncovering the facts won’t be enough — there are lies to unravel here, too.

Movie Link

2. Falling Inn Love

2019 ‧ Romance ‧ 1h 38m

When a San Francisco exec wins a New Zealand inn, she ditches city life to remodel and flip the rustic property with help from a handsome contractor.

Movie Link

3. Polar

2019 ‧ Action/Neo-noir ‧ 1h 59m

An assassin on the verge of retirement must put the good life on hold when his greedy boss sends a squad of young, ruthless killers to take him out.

Movie Link

4. The Shaft

2019 ‧ Crime/Action ‧ 1h 52m

When the son he doesn’t know comes to him for help, badass private eye John Shaft discovers his offspring is anything but a chip off the old block.

Movie Link

5. Triple Frontier

2019 ‧ Drama/Thriller ‧ 2h 5m

Loyalties are tested when five former special forces operatives reunite to steal a drug lord’s fortune, unleashing a chain of unintended consequences.

Movie Link

6. Always Be My Maybe

2019 ‧ Romance ‧ 1h 42m

They were childhood sweethearts. Now they live in different worlds. The chemistry’s still there — but will the timing ever be right?

Movie Link

7. Outlaw King

2018 ‧ Drama/Action ‧ 2h 17m

In 14th-century Scotland, Robert the Bruce claims the crown and leads a fierce uprising to win back the country’s independence from English rule.

Movie Link

8. Hurricane Heist

2018 ‧ Crime/Disaster ‧ 1h 44m

The rural town of New Hope, Ala., has a pair of super-sized problems heading its way: There’s a hurricane bearing down on the Gulf coastline, and there’s a team of 30 well-armed mercenaries intent on looting the local treasury facility.

Movie Link

9. Close

2019 ‧ Thriller/Action ‧ 1h 34m

When attackers target the heiress she’s protecting, battle-hardened bodyguard Sam scrambles to save her client — and teach her how to fight back.

Movie Link

10 The Otherhood

2019 ‧ Comedy ‧ 1h 40m

They’re mothers first, best friends always. But moving forward means letting go — and rediscovering who they are.

Movie Link

Just sit back and enjoy the movies and series. You can add them all to you ‘My List‘ on Netflix so you don’t forget.

PS: All these movies (apart from Hurricane Heist) are available on Nigeria Netflix.

Source: https://mimiejay.com/best-netflix-movies/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ5bn1PF46k

@lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Most Emotional Movies You've Watched / Downloading HD Videos,mp4 & MP3 / #bbnaija: Tboss Bares Boobs Again As Kemen Rinses Her Body. (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.