Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Please Who Know The Description To Delta State SSG Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Know The Description To Delta State SSG Office (235 Views)

Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith / Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! / I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Know The Description To Delta State SSG Office by golor(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hello house , i am in serious need of your contributions pls . I applied for the on going Nigeria navy dssc after registration i printed out forms for officers or top government officials to sign , i happene to contact my state Secretary general and plea for his signature he accepted and asked me to bring it to asaba , i asked for the address he insisted he will sign it that i should bring it to asaba anytime i am ready .

My challenge is that, i have never been to Asaba before and i dont know where the office of the state secretary is located cause i wish to go for the signing and return back same day ..if you have any idea pls help .
Re: Please Who Know The Description To Delta State SSG Office by Westroyal: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls anyone who applied for NN DSSC , pls indicate, I need help I registered but I lost my PDF of the form due to phone issue pls I need sample of all the print out , to do mine ...... Pls help the needy .......... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Make #1k Daily / Crazyemberr Is A Dude? / Marriage 5-5-5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.