Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles (49763 Views)

Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by freelansa: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ghanaian actress and singer, Nana Frema has stated that she no longer gets movie roles since she had cosmetic surgery.

The actress went for liposuction surgery after she was constantly body-shamed on social media.

“You know when I went to work on my body, it was because of the name-calling, which at a point got me depressed and I thought going for surgery would work. It did because I’m now comfortable with who I am, I can wear what I want and all that but with my career especially, it has not helped, I am not satisfied.

“I feel it is because I came out to say that indeed I had worked on my body. The movie roles are not coming, the singing gigs are not coming and I sometimes feel I shouldn’t have come out, I think it has really worked against me.

“I thought things would be ok for me but I guess I was wrong, I am not fully satisfied. I needed that self-confidence to show the world what I am made of in terms of talent because before then, I was told, if I were slim, or did not have a big stomach, it would have been easy but it is all false,” Nana Frema told Graphic Showbiz.

Nana Frema also stated that the surgery affects her love life because her boyfriend has been ashamed to go out with her.

She stated that his friends laugh at him by saying he’s dating a lady with a fake body.

“I don’t blame them though because Ghana is not yet there. We have not gotten to that point where we will accept things like this.

“Interestingly, men like ladies with big butts, some even pay for their girlfriends to go and do it, even pastors pay for their wives but I guess they do not like that when it’s in the public like mine,” she said.

https://wotzup.ng/cosmetic-surgery-has-prevented-me-from-getting-movie-roles-ghanaian-actress-nana-frema/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by signature2012(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Go back to your previous self.....

8 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by DBossNG(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Longcucumber(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Big for nothing
Big idiot.

41 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by PureGoldh(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Always be proud of whatsOever God have given to you....dont conform to what the world do say about you..

Na dx kinda stuff kill Michael Jackson

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 0166 6771 if you need Original Pure Honey

14 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Next2Crown: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
We don hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Freshbaba95(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sorry ooo
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by solmusdesigns: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
shocked

weting be Ghana people diet and that of South Africans wey thier women they carry big big brekete like this

Local man fit lost hin ..... inside this kakamba

8 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by cescky(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
sad

This should b a warning. To especially girls that do all sorts to get attention and likes...

Life is from within love yourself and be confident..have faith and. People will love you back...

The world is your oyster or clay to mould it as you please..and your not your body....

Your a spirit which is not physical but, fluid by nature and can be moulded to think or believe anything...so what you believe inside is what will come to you outside..your body is the shape of your spirit which is mould able...

Everything you see in life is a reflection of all that's inside...

Love your self..

The Lord Jesus Bless and heal you

5 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by whitering: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have nothing to say. But she isn't bad

9 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by bimgo: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
The following roads need urgent attention in Ogun State, 1=Oke aro --matogun road, Giwa--oke aro, oke aro --agbado. Ogun state government please adhere and do the needful.

6 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by coolfredo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
I want to see her original self pls

7 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
She's still fat.

What work did she do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Richdad50(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by EzekaUdenee: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

weting be Ghana people diet and that of South Africans
[/s]
akanji slippers cheesy
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by anochuko01(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ladies and gentle men, This lady here is the real vanity we've been talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Kendumazy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Your doctor is the best person to complain to..

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by mideji(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
pele eee
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by VivyZub(f): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Check my thread and signature!
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Greenbirth: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Out of 100% ghana girls. 80% has fake boom. Every street in accra sells body shape cream for girls who can not afford the machine type. It is normal over there.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
That's the rule of life girl, keep your upgrades to yourself cuz you bother want to see you feeling better about yourself
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by realestniggah: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Her acting is probably shit.. And all she has is her physical appearance. Producers are looking for talent not just sex appeal.

If you appear and look like a bimbo.. You will be treated like one

1 Like

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
another prostitute forming actress
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by tiana29(f): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Well, you just have to live with it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
She should have maintained her natural body and not minding what people say.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by bossvic: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by PureGoldh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

weting be Ghana people diet and that of South Africans wey thier women they carry big big brekete like this

my brother... the matter heavy for mouth oh grin
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Adukpe19(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
So how do we help?
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Commentor: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Go meet Semiu Panel beater for junction.

The guy sabi work and e no too cost.

E no dey work any day wey Chelsea get match.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by DIKEnaWAR: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" / Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.