Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:40 PM

Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO (48577 Views)

Watch The Trending Video Of A Girl Before & After She Met Her Abusive Boyfriend / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
A girl has been arrested for tying up and stabbing her abusive boyfriend, Chidi, in Sapele, Delta State.

The incident happened around 2a.m, on Friday. According to the girl, she took the action following a serious beating she received from him before they went to bed.

She added that she decided to tie Chidi up so that she could leave without being beaten again, but he woke up before she could tie his hands after already tying his legs.

However, in the course of another fight that broke out after Chidi woke up, the lady broke a bottle and stabbed him with its shard in self defense.

The boyfriend was subsequently rushed to the hospital, while the suspect was arrested.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XflzX0fJog

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/abusive-boyfriend-tied-up-stabbed-by.html

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by hefelove(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please o I need a car to drive on uber and taxify. Guarantors ready and any other things. U can pm me o thanks
I'm in surulere

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by aminusodiq(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
good for him!!!! say no to domestic violence!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Imoh555(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Imagine if the case was reversed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by biggerboyc(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Justbeingreal(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
undecided

Mad people. Abeg if you know say your head nor correct don't date biko.

NaWa!

43 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by figure007(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Its very funny when you beat your wife incessantly ,the same woman that will cook for you ,the same woman that stays at home more than you do, they have all the power to kill you without the world knowing ,either through poisoning your food or using voodoo.... Men ought to know this ... Why do you think men die mostly in marriages that women ?? Asides too much responsibilities,some women habe found a way to eliminate their husband cos of things like this in home... Men stop maltreating your wife !!!! Only a foolish man does beat his wife ...why not just walk away if provoked

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Adedotun13(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
See her face sef. This one dey glaring. She get degree for bottle weaponry. That's why I love Omo daddies. Highest na slippers dem go take beat you.

But what of Aboki babes..... Suya time, blessing time

16 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by y3mi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
The one that happened in surulere, Lagos the young wife chick, armed with knife while attempting to go for the third party guy who was trying to assuage the quarrel between her an husband, he bobbed only to have her husband struck at the back. Stabbed with the knife, some say she drew it downward and other said she and others made the mistake of removing the weapon, but the fact remained that the husband don kpai leaving behind one child whose birthday was the reason for their altercation as the wifey wasn't satisfied with the amount dropped by her okada-driving husband claiming her friends celebrated that of their children big time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Offpoint: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Very confusing case, I honestly for the first time I don't know what to say.

Can someone help that Mr. Ibu "I don't comot hand for your matter" meme

4 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
I think using the word "stab" is wrong here. If they stab you, you will die. But if they chuk you, you'll survive. So, the girl chuk the guy.

7 Likes

Nawa.
See her face like agbero.

Why do guys like bad girls like this?

They will leave the calm ones amd be pursuing endtime slay queens. Why?

They are both fighters sef.
Tough love.

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by YorubaNinja: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Correct Warri girl...

Abeg, paro dey go! grin

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
How I feel like slapping Mai shai that adds onions to my fried egg.
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by sweetonugbu: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Two wrongs don't make a right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by NORSYK(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fear ugly girls

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by ntyce(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na men beater full today's news

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by sonofanarchy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nigerian men are now endangered species

12 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
They're both irresponsible
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Imstrong2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ladies are not smiling angry angry
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Madibah(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
This catastrophically terrible,u know the existence of the madness is illucrasive to the society.
I mean this is catastrophically ominous.how I wish the children can illustrate the Pacific possiblity
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Exponental(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Women defence group should fight for him as a justification for rights for all.
Pls dont abuse women for any reason, they are weaker vessel!

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Retrography(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by CheapDataGuy: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
sad
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by FuckThaMod: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
You will not see those wack feminists like Cococandy in this matter

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by realestniggah: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Feminist where are yall
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by millionboi2: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Yaya love
Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by Angelawhite(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Some girls are stupid. Why will a ladycohabit with a man she’s not married to ?

Why are the faces of Delta girls always looking burnt from bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO by solmusdesigns: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
men don suffer for this world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos / Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.