Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) (24637 Views)

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Fabricio07(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
let me just subscribe and be observing. Na slim I slim, I no kill person.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fabricio07:
let me just subscribe and be observing.
Na slim I slim, I no kill person.

Lol.

I need more mass for clothes to fit me more...no be say person send anybody. Afterall, none of my exes have complained about my body.

Na just say make I dey wear better clothes ni.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by blaquemyc: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
if op is complaining maybe I should commit suicide then cuz compared to me, you're still fat. I've learnt to love myself and be happy with myself.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
blaquemyc:
if op is complaining maybe I should commit suicide then cuz compared to me, you're still fat. I've learnt to love myself and be happy with myself.

I swear I am not fat. I think it is the camera angle and remember, I am 27...will be 28 next month sef. I will post another photo when I get home.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Another attention seeker
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Another attention seeker

Bro how am I seeking for attention with this kind of topic and photo? To me, only losers will do so.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by nappy760(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Thanks for your observation.

However, do u know what I could eat to add mass?

Bread and beans grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
nappy760:

Bread and beans grin

I swear all these normal food does not work for me. I need a magic potion. Lol
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Richnerd69: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Op, who body shamed you? If that's you up there, then I f**king need help 'cause I'm skinnier than you are and I eat alot angry... c'mon get serious and Geddifok off grin grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by nappy760(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
When you wake in the morning try to drink a full cup of water ....I tried this sometime ago and I noticed I was adding weight....I stopped grin grin....my plan was not to add weight , just wanted to cleanse my system.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by blaquemyc: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

I swear I am not fat. I think it is the camera angle and remember, I am 27...will be 28 next month sef. I will post another photo when I get home.
what has age got to do with it, I'm older than you btw
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by 1x2x3: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
When you go see body mass you go beg God to go back to being skinny.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Richnerd69:
Op, who body shamed you? If that's you up there, then I f**king need help 'cause I'm skinnier than you are and I eat alot angry... c'mon get serious and Geddifok off grin grin

Lol. It is painful when one's body does not reflect the quality of food and exercises invested into it.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
nappy760:
When you wake in the morning try to drink a full cup of water ....I tried this sometime ago and I noticed I was adding weight....I stopped grin grin....my plan was not to add weight , just wanted to cleanse my system.

Thanks, will try this. What quantity of water should i take?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
1x2x3:
When you go see body mass you go beg God to go back to being skinny.

With all the food wey i don chop and my body still resisting build, I doubt it would come to this point.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by nappy760(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Thanks, will try this. What quantity of water should i take?

A satchet of pure water
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
nappy760:

A satchet of pure water

Ok, thanks
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by nappy760(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
With age though the weight will come but as a guy I don't like the idea of adding weight especially around the waste and tummy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Alexaonfleek: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Your stature is ok na,you're just slim not skinny

I want to shed off excess fat,and this guy is looking for more fat embarassed

Op,maybe we should look for how to work things out grin grin

By the way u can try eating more of carbohydrates and fatty foods to gain weight if u really want to gain weight.and try to look for time to just relax and chill,stress could probably be the reason why you're not gaining weight

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by hstar: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ahtym:

You're not skinny...
Na slim u slim, u no kill person...
Which part of Lag u dey pls
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Fabricio07(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Lol.

I need more mass for clothes to fit me more...no be say person send anybody. Afterall, none of my exes have complained about my body.

Na just say make I dey wear better clothes ni.

Well, as someone in the textile business, I sew most of my clothes to body fit, but I agree, I could look much better with a little bigger body.

I hope you find a solution though.��

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
This reminded me of my cousin
He was skinny bw 10-14 years nd now at 19
He is fat and now he wants to be slim again
So if u gain weight just know it may not be hw u imagined it
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElRapido: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:
Bashers, stay off:

Guys, I had to create another moniker to protect my identity. Please how can I add mass? I am just sooo skinny for my age. I am 27years, have tried eating and gymning but to no avail. I actually have a generally low appetite though but for the past 6 months, I have tried my best to eat well and even take supplements like complan milk but I cannot just add flesh.

Any tips pls?

Lalasticlala

You have do yourself. I'll expose your full face, you don forget this is 2019 abi?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ABCthings: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

You're not serious.

I don't want to be fat. Just a little body mass should do. I am 1.69 cm tall so i just need to add up to 63 - 65kg to maintain a healthy body mass index
Oh lawd! one point what? shocked
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Rekhina(f): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

I think it has to do with my body metabolism. I burn off my nutrients very quickly. I tried eating beans, fish and complan for the past 3months or so daily but my body is just recalcitrant to change. cry
this man recalcitrant shuu ! shocked abeg carry ur wahala go jare !

Mtchewwwww sad
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by melodynk01(f): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
ABCthings:
grin
ABCthings:
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
ABCthings:

I meant 1.69m na. I have updated the post accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Rekhina:
this man recalcitrant shuu ! shocked abeg carry ur wahala go jare !

Mtchewwwww sad

You don't need to be mean if you have no solution to profer.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElRapido:

You have do yourself. I'll expose your full face, you don forget this is 2019 abi?

Lol. I am pleading, pls don't. I need to remain anonymous

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fabricio07:

Well, as someone in the textile business, I sew most of my clothes to body fit, but I agree, I could look much better with a little bigger body.

I hope you find a solution though.��

Thanks. One love bro
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
melodynk01:
grin

I meant 1.69m na.

I have been working with cgs units lately that's why grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Kylekent59: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
You ain't 1.6cm tall Mr man. You are about 5.4 to 6.2 feet.

Do you know what 1.6 cm means? take a ruler and see for yourself.
When it comes to height, we make use of feet, when it comes to distance, we make use of metre, when it comes to land, we make use of hectare, and so on.

Back to your post. All I am gonna say is that you should eat akara and akamu ( ogi) every morning.

Akara 100 naira and ogi 50 naira( already prepared).

Just do this for 1 month. I swear, you will definitely add weight.

It worked for my cousin, myself and a friend of mine at a work place.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.