Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! (19407 Views)

First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH / See First Pictures From Di'ja's Traditional Wedding / Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2010
In photo 2, dude looks like someone who escaped from Yaba left.
He's got the madman factor. grin grin I expected sum'n' classier. cool
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
that hair sha! shocked shocked

dreadlocks are meant to be sexy and neat! ,
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
ikamefa:

that hair sha! shocked shocked

dreadlocks are meant to be sexy and neat! ,

Like seriously! He looks unkempt.

I want to believe he deliberately decided to look that way for fun but, even at that, I for nor gree o, if I were the wife. Marriage is serious business. When you're on stage, you can look however and wear watever.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by googles: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

was he doubling as the stand-up comedian/MC of the wedding too undecided

Dude looks funny
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by spikedcylinder: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2010
The wife has had that expression on her face in almost all the photos I have seen. I hope the professional ones come out better and she at least looks happy getting married to dadamayana.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Dsense(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
LOl.Dude looks rough,But happy marriage ma man.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by bawomolo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2010
dressed up like a victorian english man with the hairstyle of a weed smoking rasta. can we say contradiction.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by bibs(f): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2010
Félicitations!
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Radiant(f): 1:32am On Nov 07, 2010
Is this the long awaited wedding with so many expectations What was all that hype about?

I'm not even sure about the 6m Naira car, sorry.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2010
Is that a bulge on his pants in the second picture?
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Radiant(f): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2010
They didn't even go to a church  Why does the girl look sad, both during their trad and white wedding  Baskie even looks happy and excited. No hugs, no kisses, no emotions 

So many questions to ask.  embarassed
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2010
Radiant:

[size=18pt]They didn't even go to a church [/size] Why does the girl look sad, both during their trad and white wedding Baskie even looks happy and excited. No hugs, no kisses, no emotions

So many questions to ask. embarassed

Which pastor go gree crase man enter the house of God?! grin
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Radiant(f): 3:05am On Nov 07, 2010
Lmao. . that hair is scary I agree. grin
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Odunnu: 5:01am On Nov 07, 2010
Okija_juju:

Which pastor go gree crase man enter the house of God?! grin
Pastor of Chorobim and sorrowfill
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by onstelly(f): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2010
I dont want to talk about basket mouth's hair and why is the wife covering her face in pix one i thought she had a baby before the weding?
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Outstrip(f): 6:14am On Nov 07, 2010
May God bless their union. I know those pictures are just for his comedy because even that 4runner on the dirt raod alone is enough to slap yourself
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by spikedcylinder: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2010
Radiant:

They didn't even go to a church  Why does the girl look sad, both during their trad and white wedding  Baskie even looks happy and excited. No hugs, no kisses, no emotions 

Questions that cannot be answered until we see a few more authorized photos.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ishit4body(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

was he doubling as the stand-up comedian/MC of the wedding too  undecided

Dude looks funny

This made me laugh out so loud. He looks funny? He is a comedian, so how should he look? serious, stone faced and all?
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ishit4body(f): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2010
Outstrip:

May God bless their union. I know those pictures are just for his comedy because even that 4runner on the dirt raod alone is enough to slap yourself

Bring a plane to your wedding on a gold trimmed road. Abi?
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ishit4body(f): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2010
Radiant:

/. must they before their wedding becomes acceptable? and acceptable in whose standard?
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ishit4body(f): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2010
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/9581/13/first-pictures-from-basketmouths-wedding.html

People dont wish anyone well.

See better wishes on the link above.

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ishit4body(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2010
At least, the guy do im own thing within im power, unlike others.

and you people harrassing the guy- lets see your wedding pictures for comparison.

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by googles: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2010
ishit4body:

This made me laugh out so loud. He looks funny? He is a comedian, so how should he look? serious, stone faced and all?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

your username na die. . .i like  grin

Enjoy your married life sha,  wink
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by spikedcylinder: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2010
At last, she's smiling!
So basketmouth sabi jete. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by AloyEmeka5: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2010
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by puskin: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2010
The guy no dey sure say e wan marry the babe sef.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ishit4body(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2010
good

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by spikedcylinder: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2010
These photos are one kain jor.
When are the photographer's copies coming out? Those ones will portray the couple in a better light. Maybe then, the man's dada will look berra.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2010
I just hope this is all not a joke for him grin
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

These photos are one kain jor.
When are the photographer's copies coming out? Those ones will portray the couple in a better light. Maybe then, the man's dada will look berra.

U neva understand seh there's no photographer's copies. These are the best copies. grin

Radiant:

They didn't even go to a church Why does the girl look sad, both during their trad and white wedding Baskie even looks happy and excited. No hugs, no kisses, no emotions

So many questions to ask. embarassed
Basket mouth looks happy and excited? For where?
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2010
Missy ★ B:

U neva understand seh there's no photographer's copies. These are the best copies. grin

I doubt it jor. With the kain million million they spent on wedding planner, this and that, they must have hired a photog. Lets just wait and see.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Tells Dangote To Invest In Nigerian Football Clubs / Brymo Becomes Lagos State Brand Ambassador / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.