Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! (19405 Views)

First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH / See First Pictures From Di'ja's Traditional Wedding / Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Radiant(f): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Basket mouth looks happy and excited? For where?

Lol. . .at least he was smiling unlike the bride. What can I say? grin

spikedcylinder:

These photos are one kain jor.
When are the photographer's copies coming out? Those ones will portray the couple in a better light. Maybe then, the man's dada will look berra.

These are the real pictures not the professional ones where they'll pretend to be so in love wink grin

spikedcylinder:

I doubt it jor. With the kain million million they spent on wedding planner, this and that, they must have hired a photog. Lets just wait and see.
cheesy

Spiky u sef na comedian. So you believe say wedding planner plan this wedding? grin
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by spikedcylinder: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2010
Radiant:

These are the real pictures not the professional ones where they'll pretend to be so in love wink grin

Spiky u sef na comedian. So you believe say wedding planner plan this wedding? grin

Na so I read o. They said it was even the same planner that did Bella's own too. And I can tell it is true, I can see pink cloth. tongue cheesy
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Radiant(f): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
Rofl. . . Bella Adenuga's wedding planner You be true comedian for real grin grin grin
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by spikedcylinder: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
I'm serious o. I read it somewhere. angry angry angry tongue
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Radiant(f): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2010
OK! angry tongue
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by chiegemba(f): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2010
mind my askin? who's Basketmouth? . . . . some of dose pics looks like he's avin a 2nd thot though . . . . more like "wat in d world did I get myself into" undecided
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by justwise(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2010
chiegemba:

mind my askin? who's Basketmouth? . . . . some of dose pics looks like he's avin a 2nd thot though . . . . more like "wat in d world did I get myself into" undecided

Chie! some pple get more than basketmouth grin grin grin
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Diligence: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2010
Happy married life; pple don't know that during weddings a lot go thru ur mind and there are intermittent facial expressions,
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by fASHCEO(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2010
Wow! Even at his wedding, he still looks like a clawn lol. I'm happy for him though, thumbs-up.

Are you thinking Nokia, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson & many more electronics, simply hit the below link;
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2010
@ Missy ★ B , marriage is a serious business with al these divorces. Most of my guys who wore suits that day, are divorced. Try to see marriage as a casual thing with ur pal and it surely gonna last for say 5yrs.Haha. Marriage sef.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by sayso: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2010
happy marriage life.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by DeepSoul(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2010
Their not getting married in a church is most likely because of the kid they had outside wedlock. These days, churches can be funny, you know.

In my opinion sha, I think the main reason they got married is because they already have a kid together, they probably felt that need to "make it right". Whilst that is a good reason, it is not the ultimate oh!

I hope the reason that brought them together stays strong enough to keep them goin thru the years, Amen!
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by DeepSoul(f): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2010
sayso:

happy marriage life.

Abeg abeg abeg. WHich kain English is this one this early morning??
It is Happy MARRIED Life!! Haba!
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by JUO(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2010
thank God
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by mbulela: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2010
with all the money Basket makes, i was expecting a classier event.
I thought he was one classy guy.
Not like it is a big issue sha.It is his wedding and his life.
I wish him all the best in married life.

On another note, i like the hair.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by nini1: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2010
From bellanaija.com

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by nini1: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2010
Too much to drink

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2010
Betters pics, lovely smile from the bride
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Irk(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2010
Wish u all the best of luck and remember not to make jest of her. Happy marriage life BM
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by akano1: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2010
Thats good my boy am happy for you. mr basket
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Biggyd2: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2010
Dear Basket,

Wonder what you will tell your kid about this hair like 10years from now? Tacky tongue
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by softgirl1: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2010
go to www.bellanaija.com u will see the full detiled and lovely pix of the wedding congrats to the couples
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ay009: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2010
i think you guys have the wrong resolution of pix,

the wedding is way too classy. What you have on Nairaland is just not it,

I saw the pix on other websites and they were great.

Am so surprised this is happening on Nairaland, 

Here is one of the good pix

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by obyann(f): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2010
@ nini1, thanks . I think this is better.

Biggyd2:

Dear Basket,

Wonder what you will tell your kid about this hair like 10years from now? Tacky tongue

"those days I used to be a comedian, I decided to go with a rough dread in other to look funny".
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by fASHCEO(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2010
Wow! more glamorous pictures are on bellanaija

Check out the latest series Nokia, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson & many more electronics, simply hit the below link;
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
Better pictures.

[img]http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Bright
-Basketmouth-Okpocha-Elsie-Uzoma-Wedding-Bella-Naija004-400x600.jpg[/img]

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2010

Kill It! cheesy

See Basket mouth's face. grin grin

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2010
The Lady is beautiful. kiss kiss kiss
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by Meldrick(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
In this pix, I can imagine him saying , kai make we reach house ohhhhh. The ceremony too long.I need to chop you tonight. grin

Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by denzel2009: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
Someone should have advised him to cut his hair before this memorable event.The pretty lady looks like she is kissing a mad man.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by MissyB3(f): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2010
denzel2009:

Someone should have advised him to cut his hair before this memorable event.The pretty lady looks like she is kissing a mad man.
Like, for real.
Re: First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding! by ishit4body(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
NairaLand is full of bad bad people who wish no one well.

Who gives a phu ck if you like the guy or not. Who cares about your opinion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brymo Becomes Lagos State Brand Ambassador / Sound Sultan To Nigerian Musicians: Stop Living Fake Lives To Please Strangers / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.