Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? (33673 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by mavenguru: 2:48am On Oct 12, 2019
You can check out and download their songs: HERE
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by solar9190(m): 2:51am On Oct 12, 2019
style plus "olufunmilola" all the way.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by PETUK(m): 2:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Roddyricch1:
I miss plantashun bois the most, their track "you and I" is still my fav till date.

One and only is better than you and i.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Toonice(m): 3:26am On Oct 12, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
NONE NONE NONE

NONE

NONE

I need toto toto toto toto toooooo.... to

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Mo hits
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Antara0503(m): 3:58am On Oct 12, 2019
addexx:
Zule zoo undecided
zule zoo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Antara0503(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Yonce:
How about Resonance? The Christian music group.
maybe small sha
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Antara0503(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
star plus any time any day I didn't miss p square bcuz they are still singing but not together
star plus?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by biuty20: 4:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Styl-plus and plantainshun boyz.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Omotuyi osirigidi group Igbara-oke, Ariyo of Ilawe, Ishola adepoju and Chief elemure ogunyemi
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by forreelliinc: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2019
grin op na duo you dey call group?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by stanley000: 4:19am On Oct 12, 2019
indomie gen will never miss any of them aside mohits but for me the remedies were very hot back them, who still remember prime Africa, shout-out to kenis music coz that's the o lg record label in Nigeria then. almost the whole listed groups came out of kennis
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Smartjohns(m): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2019
IF you don't mention Styl plus then you definitely were not conceived when these guys were still releasing songs.

You have no biz in this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by egopersonified(f): 5:05am On Oct 12, 2019
styl plus, Nigeria's own west life, I miss you guys terribly.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by VulgarLee(m): 5:22am On Oct 12, 2019
emeijeh:
Styl plus jo.

Who would forget CALL MY NAME, TUNDE and THE PHONE NUMBER DISPLAYED AT THE END OF THE MISIC VIDEO? grin
aswear ��
i call the number tire
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Wat of oda groups like Mankind,X-Appeal,Ruff,Rugged n Raw,d grp dat has Azadus n Alabai
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by adebobconed(m): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2019
In descending order

Styl-plus
Plantashun Boiz
MoHits
Psquare
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Duggedised12(f): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Style plus, those guys were the bomb. I wonder where zeal is undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Avast(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Most people will say StylPlus

Maybe early indomie generation children.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by zedman1(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2019
damosky12:
Remedies, Style plus, Mo hits.. Maintain.

Who remembers Remedy's
"omode meta n shere
shere o... wo n shere ayo.."

Maintain
"won je Abiola o se ijoba ti o Fi ku o
adupe won tun gbe fun Obasanjo o..."

Good ol days.
"Omode meta shere" wasn't remedies, rather was the beginning of the end of remedies. It was a song by Tony Tetuila ( a member of the group) featuring Blackface, 2face and I THINK (not sure again) rough-rugged & raw.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by zedman1(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Naija no fit do things together for long. Not surprised, even twins from same parent broke up. Meanwhile, Backstreet boys, West life have been together till date without breaking. Africa mentality always sucks.
Bros I no gree o. Plenty foreign artists dey wey break up o. I can write an endless list but since you stuck with white groups, where is 'Ensync' (or how do they spell it sef) today? No be there Justin Timberlake run from?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by zedman1(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2019
MicroSweet:

Erimma
Emema, the guy was right, Erimma was done by Blackface and not plantashun boiz. I sabi music die o. Lol. Call me music police.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by Miche7266: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Sure fix games
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by zedman1(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Carlyboi:
In terms of the most talented styl plus mo hits plantashun boyz remedies trybesmen olu maintain The biggest according to their time or era Remedies old skool styl plus semi new Sokol mood hits contemporary I think psquare is in a league of their own so I won’t put them here...btw what’s kc press?
Where Kcee came from, whack group, sorry to their fans.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by topsam1(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Hayayaya somebody say Plantashun Boys..... Oooooooo Plantashun Boys... Oo ooooo ooooo Plantashun Boys... Respect to them
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by sauceEEP(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Styl plus iya basira rice
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by zedman1(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2019
For me, I still listen to songs of some of the groups mentioned here. The first time I listened to 'Olufunmi' by STYL- Plus, I felt it wasn't coming from this world, first of it's kind in Nigeria. Plantashun boiz was good, trybes men/ Da trybes, mo-hits too. Good groups in general at the time but Eedris was making a hell of meaningless noise in the name of rapping for the remedies, they were only a few good rappers then.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by katunboy: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2019
zedman1:
"Omode meta shere" wasn't remedies, rather was the beginning of the end of remedies. It was a song by Tony Tetuila ( a member of the group) featuring Blackface, 2face and I THINK (not sure again) rough-rugged & raw.

Was wondering if I read wht the op wrote clearly, well good old days when I normally use some of these lyrics to disturb girls in my area as my my school be only boys.. (up I C, ccc ).

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by MicroSweet(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2019
wink
zedman1:
Emema, the guy was right, Erimma was done by Blackface and not plantashun boiz. I sabi music die o. Lol. Call me music police.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by searay(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Style plus
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? by zedman1(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2019
katunboy:

Was wondering if I read wht the op wrote clearly, well good old days when I normally use some of these lyrics to disturb girls in my area as my my school be only boys.. (up I C, ccc ).
I swear, I bin de cram lyrics for songs those days to use toast but liver de always fail me. Was in an all boys school too so music felt like talking to an imaginary girl friend back then. Sweet memories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Artist Tops African Richest Musician Lists / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... / Flashback: How Many Of You Remember Lyrics Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.