Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59078 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

Were you not the one who fvcked her and got her pregnant?

Why are you complaining?

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
thesmallgod:

This one cannot practice withdrawal method. His valve is completely opened
Not enough reason. Besides why can't they take precautionary steps to avoid pregnancy? I heard ordinary Andrew liver salt and some Lil things in the kitchen can render sperm useless. Abeg I blame the woman jor. It's her body and she has the sole right to maintain it properly.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nnemuka(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
I pray its triplet sef
you wont allow her heal from previous childbirth and you also refused to use protection. now you want her to go through abortion.
U are wicked

10 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by AquariusRising: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2019
dondemex:
I’m very sure he’d be raining insults on the innocent woman. You don’t want her to get pregnant yet you’re pouring and pouring inside now coming here to blame her, someone that’ll still suffer another 9 months after just getting relieved of one. Don’t let me call you a shameless man o

Say it! He's a shameless man! Nairalanders Sha! Una no go kill person with laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Alexaonfleek: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Op,please whatever you do,do not kill the foetus.

But I pity the innocent baby in the womb ooo;
He was concieved due to excess konji,not because they wanted him yet

His father is now thinking of killing him,if he has not already done it embarassed

I dunno why this thought crossed my mind but if the baby eventually lives and grows,probably creates an account on nairaland and comes across this thread and he knows his father's moniker.......... grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by ledaman: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Starting preparation of another Naming ceremony after 9 months again! Congratulations in advance bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Sapphire94: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
When you were whining your waist upandan on her. Screaming hu-ha here and there, you didn't think the consequences. Now look at You. You now need advise. cool

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by IamCharles123: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Okay.... A lot of ladies are not fertile , abi?
How would dey be fertile since dey started having sex at the age of 12 years... Thank God for pastors... Introducing fertility test before you marry....
Nigeria has a growing population of above 200million, most populated country in african n number 8 in the world.
What does that tell you.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by francdec4(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
I beg of you do not kill the innocent baby in her womb biko I beg of you. A life is always a sacred being that should not be murdered.

Best wishes and may the baby become your future joy in years to come.

Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Mdaz(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

DO NOT TERMINATE..... This is s blessing in your family.... u shall look for my number to thanks me in future.....

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by mii4u(f): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Fragility6:

Guy confuse. Na e wife impregnate herself na
Lol
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by denitro(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Please don't kill the unborn child!!!! You will one day regret it.
There is a reason God has given that baby to you and allowed it to happen.
We all lived with God as spirits in the premortal world and are sent out of his presence to enter a physical body
and be tested...
Now the problem now is that a certain spirit (or I will say talent - remember the parable of the talent) has been entrusted to you but what are you planning to do? Kill and bury it.
The moment you commit the abortion, that spirit will return back to the premortal world and has been denied a chance
to experience mortal life.
***No amount of crying and asking for forgiveness can save one from the judgement of commiting abortion,
the very reason being that in order for repentance to be complete, restitution has to be done to the best of our
capacity. How do you restitute a murdered soul?
At the judgement you will come face to face with that spirit you denied the opportunity to experience this earth life.
I plead and beg you, don't kill that child.!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Coolgent(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

Bro,
If this pregnancy defied family planning then my advice is leave it alone just take very good care of your Wife and have your or her Sister assist her in running the house.
Next time consult a Doctor for proper family planning.

NB: Before u take my advise go to Hospital and seek their advise first.
If u a Muslim remember Islam legalise abortion only if the live of the future mother is in great danger.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by babajay109(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:
Its not a lie o, my aunty is 11 month older than my uncle. Inside life.
Lol
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Mrtaye: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Na wah for you ooo se na person impregnate your wife for you ni
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by ChefM: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Who send u b4?
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by VLadipo: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2019
@Adebowhales

I beg you in the Name of God, please don't abort!

You may not have another child again!!

Everything will be fine. Shame the pro-abortionists.

Something similar happened to my sister. Today she is happier for it.

People are free to mock you and say whatever they like, just be prepared to turn deaf ears to them and hit hard those who dare confront you mockingly.

Eventually, this phase will pass and you will be glad you didn't abort the innocent child.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Skmoda360(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
use condom since family planning is not working
When he is married...what's the sweetness in cd?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by AquariusRising: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:

Female children are a necessity though. They are the ones that will take care of you when you age.

We will all give birth to male children. Then the male children will marry each other and have more male children�
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019
cant u hold urself till d first baby is a year old before u starr to dey knack ni?

chai

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adetutukemi(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Add 9 months to the 4 months and your first child will be 1year and 1 month. E no too mean like that Congratulations
.....Exactly what am thinking �
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Erastuslove: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019
I beg leave her to born all the kids God has given her....her you the one that takes care of the kids or God?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by patikh123(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Adebowhales post=83056281]My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one
Thanks.

Medics in the house. [/quote

Guy u b mumu ooo sorry I have to sound like that... Do u know how many persons are out there looking for what u are thinking of terminating?I mean they are not rich but yet still Childless; And what guarantee do u have that when u are ready for it u will have it? I girl was 3 months old when I discovered my wife was pregnant though I was not comfortable but I couldn't do otherwise bcs it was a gift from God and now he is 4yrs

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Akano5(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

Oooh My God
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by LadySarah: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2019
babajay109:
Its a lie, a nursing mother can start menstruation seven months upward after giving birth to a baby.

As early as 3 wks postpartum,some women start menstruating.
A nursing mum who isnt even menstruating can also take in because she might be ovulating.

Its a very delicate time for a sexually active couple.Condom is always important until her cycle normalises.

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by oluwasegun007(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Bomb dey your head.. Abortion bawo

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adetutukemi(f): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2019
donstan18:
You are one of the luckiest husband in Nigeria for having a fertile wife.

They are.very few and you should be grateful.
He doesn't know what God has done for him

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Jabioro: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2019
No ! Don't terminate it..it happened to me in 1997 my first baby and my second baby girl and again my boy..97',98"99 the trio have graduated..let wife stop breastfeeding the baby, adequate baby food..six months begin to feed him with little adult food.. please I beg you..

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Pauladex(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2019
holyidol:
Dear, the same thing happened to me. But never abort the pregnancy because that baby will be your greatest joy in future. Forget about family planning but let you and your wife study her body, learn to use comdom whenever you know that she is not free, with this formula such will never happen again. Your own case is even better than mine but I keep the baby and she is my greatest joy today.

listen to professional in this trade.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Smooyis(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Don't ever think of abortion. Take care of your wife very well, and I pray she delivers safely. You will rejoice at the end. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by when2(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Leave the pregnancy. You don,t have the right to terminate a life. If you do just know that you have committed murder and be ready for the consequences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.