Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? (55030 Views)

Mention 1 Good Thing & 1 Bad Thing Your Hood/area Taught You When Growing Up / Teenage Love- My Short Fictional Love Story / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:
When I remember things like this I get provoked because I didn't do them angry

I was the brilliant and overly religious child every parents wanted their child to be angry

Now ask me how far undecided
How far? undecided
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Gben5: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
I do am wella...that's way back in Ghana than...haa!!! It's well grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Alawaxbimbex(f): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

I was the brilliant and overly religious child every parents wanted their child to be angry

wetin kun do you now
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Gben5: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
I do am wella...that's way back in Ghana than...haa!!! It's well grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
wetin kun do you now
You suppose no
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Omeizadean(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Only the indomie generation use mobile. We the Nico generation passed words of mouths and letters around.

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Philinho(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:
still noodles generation.
my days was letter.
hahaha...I was in school n my babe's letter spent 3months before reaching me...What a time
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

How far? undecided
grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Lawbliss(f): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Paulo3ree(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

Baba doesn't fit in at times undecided
E dey pain me well well when I think about it sometimes angry
Na wetin holy holy do me
You missed nothing and more so you're simply living in your time zone which you should be grateful of. Focus less on peoples life cause its truly never what you're seeing is their inner experience, you can create your own memories starting from now.

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by CaptainMitch: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
I like this
migeoart:
this was soo me 12:30-4am boyfriend matter was even growing thin cos lack of sleep thank God we are married now

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Gben5: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
I do am ooo
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by OdefaGirl(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stanweezy:
What about the midnight call part, where one will buy#100 airtime and use it to call his secondary school babe and wake up in the morning feeling dizzy

grin grin, those midnight calls wey dey put person for trouble.... Imagine singing U and I or my sweet potato by dbanj not knowing that your papa has woken up and eavesdropping on you....
The next morning he will rehearse everything for you grin grin

3 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by cescky(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

Haha
I love your honesty.. Life get as ebe..

But keep sowing good seeds they will germinate

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Gben5: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
We all do am..any body wey say him no do am na him sabi
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by kogi2010: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
my days na kiss b4 u open
then it goes like this, basket of love school of romance home of kiss rubbish rubbish den it ends with reply pls
indommie generation hope u get dat?

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
cescky:

Haha
I love your honesty.. Life get as ebe..

But keep sowing good seeds they will germinate
I pray so
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by EXLOVER(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
migeoart:
this was soo me 12:30-4am boyfriend matter was even growing thin cos lack of sleep thank God we are married now
Hope the two of you are married now?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by 2016easy2017: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
i remember how i used my mum's to watch how muslims were masacred in myammar

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by greatbrian(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

I kinda swing moods..my brother at times i feel like I don't even feel among but people think am lying

I can relate to that bro. My childhood was never fun. Grew up thinking myself and my sibling were the only kid in the world. And before I could even wake up to realise I was just a boy, was already drafted to a military Boarding school in sabo zaria where all i see is chaos from senior and camouflage. From there na the university. Men even a times when my civilian friends are chatting I just loose touch and I am always completely lost to what they are saying. To crown it all, am an introvert in real life and hardly mix up. Worst of it we are on break now and yesterday my civilian arty was like let's go and rock and roll somewhere in Lagos. And I was putting on my kaftan jeje only to start hearing hysteric laughter's. I had to stab going out with them out of complete shyness. Am so lost to reality and atines I do feel that void of not been among. I can type more and more but men I just feel something is missing. The only kind of life I see is what I grew to meet the military life and what I live till now. Though none of my kids will grow through this path because my late dad started it and I followed.

I must say this part before I draw the curtain. I don't even know how to dance. Zanku sounds so strange to my ears and I feel my body z just so strong and can't even move. Though I can knack 300 forward rolls in 300 seconds and 200 pull up in 200 seconds. Men I feel better on nairaland watching life from afar and seeing how people live.

Lastly bro, I derive pleasure in what most of my peers see as boring in real life. I can't listen to any music except country music. Dolly parton is the best fast music I can think of and some Kenny rogers with don Williams. Even all my playlist is country music except military morale songs. And a lot of people won't believe this, HV never tasted alcohol, cigarette or anything close. And I even got disvirgined at 20+ even though I still wish I didn't coz it was like a job parade the day I did it.

Men this life is once . But gimme some sunshine and rain I wanna grow up once again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by stanliwise(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:

Baba doesn't fit in at times undecided
E dey pain me well well when I think about it sometimes angry
Na wetin holy holy do me
I was in your shoes at some point but truth is those people who didn't aren't totally fine they did it. The only thing you missing you are missing right now is that you overly believed those way you lived was everything but sadly it wasn't, it was just a part of life itself.
my advice is to carry your sorry ass and leave the good youth days you are.

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by stanliwise(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
2016easy2017:
i remember how i used my mum's to watch how muslims were masacred in myammar
This pictures are disgusting and should be on viewers discretion please kindly remove them.

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by arrestdarrester: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh, the growing up you must be referring to is that of the indomie generation I guess
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
I was in your shoes at some point but truth is those people who didn't aren't totally fine they did it. The only thing you missing you are missing right now is that you overly believed those way you lived was everything but sadly it wasn't, it was just a part of life itself.
my advice is to carry your sorry ass and leave the good youth days you are.
grin grin thanks bro
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by dimexy247(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:
still noodles generation.
my days was letter.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by 2016easy2017: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
This pictures are disgusting and should be on viewers discretion please kindly remove them.
oh thanks. but just imagine the victims.we all really need tolerance in this world.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
greatbrian:

I can relate to that bro. My childhood was never fun. Grew up thinking myself and my sibling were the only kid in the world. And before I could even wake up to realise I was just a boy, was already drafted to a military Boarding school in sabo zaria where all i see is chaos from senior and camouflage. From there na the university. Men even a times when my civilian friends are chatting I just loose touch and I am always completely lost to what they are saying. To crown it all, am an introvert in real life and hardly mix up. Worst of it we are on break now and yesterday my civilian arty was like let's go and rock and roll somewhere in Lagos. And I was putting on my kaftan jeje only to start hearing hysteric laughter's. I had to stab going out with them out of complete shyness. Am so lost to reality and atines I do feel that void of not been among. I can type more and more but men I just feel something is missing. The only kind of life I see is what I grew to meet the military life and what I live till now. Though none of my kids will grow through this path because my late dad started it and I followed.

I must say this part before I draw the curtain. I don't even know how to dance. Zanku sounds so strange to my ears and I feel my body z just so strong and can't even move. Though I can knack 300 forward rolls in 300 seconds and 200 pull up in 200 seconds. Men I feel better on nairaland watching life from afar and seeing how people live.

Lastly bro, I derive pleasure in what most of my peers see as boring in real life. I can't listen to any music except country music. Dolly parton is the best fast music I can think of and some Kenny rogers with don Williams. Even all my playlist is country music except military morale songs. And a lot of people won't believe this, HV never tasted alcohol, cigarette or anything close. And I even got disvirgined at 20+ even though I still wish I didn't coz it was like a job parade the day I did it.

Men this life is once . But gimme some sunshine and rain I wanna grow up once again.
Wow! shocked thanks bro..dis one really enter

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Realhommie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Sorry, I'm from stone age.... our younger ones were the delivery boys.
Lol.. Na so i help one dude deliver letter to my class mate, was in JSS 2 then. The content of the letter was raw, damn. The babe said i wrote the letter and reported me to school authority, i insisted i didn't coz actually i did not. My sister was my only witness coz she was there when the dude gave me the letter but they didn't buy our narratives.

Na so dem gimme almost 2 weeks suspension from school, inside life. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by SEGLIZ: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
fairfora:
wa gbayi grin. We used to give letter to our babe's sibling , to be given to her. We'd now give her sibling a wrap of candy...or you call it sweet wink

my bro I beg those days were interesting like no other. strategising and beating those hardline security dads.
I can't but smile and reminisce.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Offpoint: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Realhommie:
Lol.. Na so i help one dude deliver letter to my class mate, was in JSS 2 then. The content of the letter was raw, damn. The babe said i wrote the letter and reported me to school authority, i insisted i didn't coz actually i did not. My sister was my only witness coz she was there when the dude gave me the letter but they didn't buy our narratives.

Na so dem gimme almost 2 weeks suspension from school, inside life. Hehehehe
lol, you were inexperienced delivery boygrin

Those days I can successfully delivered to any girl in her parlour with her parents sitted side by side.

I was so good my elder one and seniors in school awarded me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.