Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. (27060 Views)

Stop Looking For Ready-made Husband – Charly Boy Advise Nigerian Women / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Do you know that 99% of ladies who are still single at marriageable ages have no business with singlehood?

Many ladies pray to GOD every now and then for a spouse but unknown to them, GOD has blocked his ears to their prayers...WHY? Because God has already given them a spouse but they rejected his choice for them due to the preconceived unrealistic standards they have already created in their minds of what a good husband should be. The average woman does not really want a good man or a good husband in the real sense but what she wants is her own fantasy idea of what a good husband is supposed to be, in order words, she already has her MIND MADE HUSBAND...

Whilst men may get away with this mind-made choice because they are at a vantage position due to their ability to walk up to any lady of their choice, a lady may find It very difficult to do the same...maybe things would have been easier if ladies can walk up to the man that has their standards to decisively woo them and make them fall for them, propose to them and stay married to them shocked

Whilst I totally agree that it is perfectly ok to set a standard as regards the type of husband you want, it is sacrosanct that you do not cross that line from realistic standards to fantasy and you can't pray to GOD to give you a good husband and at the same time give him conditions...if you want GOD to lead a good husband to find you then allow him to do just that.

*Work on yourself to be independent financially and you won't care if your man is jobless, broke or earns 30k per month at the moment cos the state of being broke or poor is relative and temporary.
*Sixpack or a good body frame does not equate to a good husband.
*A big dck is not a guaranty that he will be a good husband.
*That he is rich does not mean you are also rich.
*You will hardly find a rich man that will be there for you whenever you need him.
*It is very unrealistic to expect a good husband to act or look like the super romantic sexy F boys you have met in the past and hoping to turn a F boy into a husband is lame.
*A man is not supposed to be cute like ladies who are regarded as the fairer sex or must be tall to be considered a good husband...what a man needs to have is a genuine desire for you.
*You can never date a pastor, a divorcee, can't marry a man with kids, you can't date a workaholic and you want a rich man, you can't be with a guy who is not fluent, who talks too much, he has to belong to a certain tribe, religion or even church denomination, must have a certain skin color, must have good dress sense, must be based abroad or from a certain country, he must not be too young or too old as if age gap is a prerequisite for a good marriage...
*He texts you or calls you too much or so into you and you feel he is not your type!...would you rather prefer he cares less?
*You want a good guy or husband but you have bad manners, you act and dress indecently and your nude or semi-nude pics and videos are all over social media and you dare crave for a good man angry
*Your feelings for a man as important as it is can not guaranty that he will have the same feelings for you and if you marry a man you have feelings for but does not have true feelings for, sister you are finished maritally.
*You Have friend-zoned and you keep friend-zoning the good guys and running after bad boys like a jinxed lady and you still talk about how difficult it is to find good men...
*You don't want to build a life with him cos you feel he will leave or cheat on you if he is made...strange!... I can go and on highlighting a series of unrealistic standards many ladies look for in a prospective good husband.

No matter how you pray and no matter the number of the singles summit you attend, If you are not ready to forget your false standards and make a serious compromise, you may remain single for a very very long time. l believe that the most paramount desire of an unmarried lady is to have a GOOD husband who will love and care for her and any other thing should be secondary and when you pray to GOD FOR a husband, blank your mind from any Imaginary standard you have created for yourself and allow GOD HAVE HIS WAY or simply develop the balls to approach any guy that matches your imagination and stop bothering GOD.

I hope this makes sense.

103 Likes 18 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
'I want a handsome,tall rich man' is a teenager's illusion.
Just marry someone you have things in common with,lobatan.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Simplep:
Ok,what you are trying to say is.......?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
I opted for growing a pair and finding my perfect man... Good luck to those who have to drop their standards cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by 24kmagic: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Until God himself comes down to tell Nigerians that He doesn't give a partner, people will keep on believing that he does.

God no de give husband or wife.

God doesn't have control over your happiness. He will bless whatever you bring to him.

He learnt his lesson when Adam told him "the woman you gave me" . God doesn't want another Adam kind of situation.

Him go just fold him hand de watch you as you de do your thing. So that by the time weh the idiot girl begin show you pepper. You no go say "God which kind wife you give me so"?

All those people whe say de de fast make God reveal their life partner for them just de hallucinate. Because last last na man weh don toast you before you go go for, not someone sent from heaven.

Anyways, I trust sheeples, they will never agree with me.

So lemme just fvck off.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guest007:
I opted for growing a pair and finding my perfect man... Good luck to those who have to drop their standards cry

What standards are you talking about? Do you have any power to decide the type of man that approaches you?

You can only be lucky to find your standard.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Guest007:

Last last you go drop your standard. The country is extremely hard and there is no money in circulation.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 12, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 12, 2019
condemn:

Last last you go drop your standard. The country is extremely hard and there is no money in circulation.

Your portion isn't mine... Money is abundant in my reality. smiley

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 2:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Guest007:

Misery loves company. grin

I went for my 'Imaginary standards' and even added more to the list and when I saw him, I approached him and the rest is history.

Keep your god and your god sent man... I have my man and I chose the best man for me. I didn't wait, I didn't accept mediocre, I opted for the later. I grew a pair and got my man!

blank your mind from any Imaginary standard you have created for yourself and allow GOD HAVE HIS WAY or simply develop the balls to approach any guy that matches your imagination and stop bothering GOD.

*watch them bash me because I am happy*

At least you chose the latter option. I wish many ladies will have same guts to approach a man.

All the best.

8 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 12, 2019
24kmagic:
Until God himself comes down to tell Nigerians that He doesn't give a partner, people will keep on believing that he does.

God doesn't have control over your happiness. He will bless whatever you bring to him.

He learnt his lesson when Adam told him "the woman you gave me" . God doesn't want another Adam kind of situation.

Him go just fold him hand de watch you as you de do your thing. So that by the time weh the idiot girl begin show you pepper. You no go say "God which kind wife you give me so"?

All those people whe say de de fast make God reveal their life partner for them just de hallucinate. Because last last na man weh don toast you before you go go for, not someone sent from heaven.

So lemme just fvck off.
Perhaps. But I believe in some kinda force that gets things done in a way that we can explain. The universe? Perhaps, but positive reinforcement is key.

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by rosalieene(f): 2:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Toks2008:

What standards are you talking about? Do you have any power to decide the type of man that approaches you?

You can only be lucky to find your standard.
for once, I agree with you.

8 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Guest007:
u no be nigerian lady nau grin so in ur case it will be easy for u to shoot ur shot at a guy u fancy grin.in nigeria its taboo for a lady to talk to a guy she fancies grin.in naija a lady will see a guy she is dying for but instead of her to make a move she will stay in one corner praying and hoping dat the guy notices her cos she wouldnt want to be tagged as cheap if she makes the first move cheesy.relationship in naija can be very dicey cheesy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 12, 2019
God has given us the freewill to choose for ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 12, 2019
lefulefu:
u no be nigerian lady nau grin so in ur case it will be easy for u to shoot ur shot at a guy u fancy grin.in nigeria its taboo for a lady to talk to a guy she fancies grin.in naija a lady will see a guy she is dying for but instead of her to make a move she will stay in one corner praying and hoping dat the guy notices her cos she wouldnt want to be tagged as cheap if she makes the first move cheesy.relationship in naija can be very dicey cheesy.

Times are changing, niqqaz are popping pills so chicks have no time to be stuck in the past. If she waits then she shouldn't complain about small prick, and empty pockets, she should be grateful someone found her grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by SALTandFIRE: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning Nairaland I wan to use this avenue to apologize to everyone that felt offended due to some post I might have made on a certain thread.
I am was just joking around.
I am apologizing because I don't want to be a troll or being trolled.
Forgive my tribal comment on sentiment

It was a joke taken too far

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by skywalker240(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2019
24kmagic:

So lemme just fvck off.
sense scatter full your post like stock fish for thick egusi soup.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Guest007:

Your portion isn't mine... Money is abundant in my reality. smiley

Time will tell
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Guest007:

Times are changing, niqqaz are popping pills so chicks have no time to be stuck in the past. If she waits then she shouldn't complain about small prick, and empty pockets, she should be grateful someone found her grin grin grin
no truer word has been said grin grin

8 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
24kmagic:

So lemme just fvck off.
.... ...You re correct.@ Op,God doesn't give one wife or husband. You find a wife and God blesses the union.

6 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2019
The fact still remains that God will never give you what you hate, when you diligently pray, he will give you your heart desires.

13 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2019
It's in the default nature of man to seek perfection, but our judgement is too quick to know that perfect person, so we shut ourselves from the perfect person and keep looking for what we have found, eventually we end up with the wrong person because of time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Raalsalghul: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
The fact still remains that God will never give you what you hate, when you diligently pray, he will give you your heart desires.
Sometimes, you might not like the packaging of your heart desires.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Sometimes, you might not like the packaging of your heart desires.

True sometimes, one time I met my heart desire then found out down there is too small for my heart desire, I left him grin

Point is, all you want can't be packaged in one person, you just have to make do with it anyhow, but for me presently, I got a full package wink

4 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2019
What's bad with having standards? The problem is ladies inability to detect the right man asap and hold onto him, because for the average woman in her single days, out of all the men that approached her, her kind must have been among, but she might not have been smart to know.

15 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Raalsalghul: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What's bad with having standards? The problem is ladies inability to detect the right man asap and hold onto him, because for the average woman in her single days, out of all the men that approached her, her kind must have been among, but she might not have been smart to know.
This is a very smart comment and has been the bane of some single women who want to marry.

It's hard to believe that out of all the men that've approached you in your life time, you've not seen your spec or something close to that.

19 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Exactly.... It all lies in the ability to be smart, or should I say lucky to know the right one when he shows up. For an average lady, how many guys approached her in her single days? Out of the several or few that approached her, her type might have been there.
Raalsalghul:

This is a very smart comment and has been the bane of some single women who want to marry.

It's hard to believe that out of all the men that've approached you in your life time, you've not seen your spec or something close to that.

4 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Raalsalghul: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Exactly.... It all lies in the ability to be smart, or should I say lucky to know the right one when he shows up. For an average lady, how many guys approached her in her single days? Out of the several or few that approached her, her type might have been there.

16 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Cholls(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
my brother's I just smh when ever I read this kind of topic about Nigerian Single Women, bcuz they will hear the truth but never accept it. There is a saying in Yoruba
that “iri ni si ni isoni lojo” (you dress the
way you want to be addressed). Which has always n will always be the rule to this game of finding the right one for you.

3 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Abi!
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

.. Honestly. Most times I used to ask this question.I'm still yet to understand why its difficult for most ladies to make decisions when it comes to marriage.

3 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Story I can never marry or date a broke hass grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.