Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. (27050 Views)

Stop Looking For Ready-made Husband – Charly Boy Advise Nigerian Women / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Toks2008:

Maybe in Domina and not U.K.
They are very laid back and timid here.
british girls are timid>? shocked shocked
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

True sometimes, one time I met my heart desire then found out down there is too small for my heart desire, I left him grin

Point is, all you want can't be packaged in one person, you just have to make do with it anyhow, but for me presently, I got a full package wink
i doubt it, because of prick.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
lefulefu:
british girls are timid>? shocked shocked

Very very..Most of them.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Make I reference lalasticlala again.

Even my Samsung phone keyboard don memorize the name..lol!
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by DTC2(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Simplep:
'I want a handsome,tall rich man' is a teenager illusion.
Just marry someone you have things in common with,lobatan.

Don't mind them grin

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by BabbanBura(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Toks2008:
Do you know that 99% of ladies who are still single at marriageable ages have no business with singlehood?

Many ladies pray to GOD every now and then for a spouse but unknown to them, GOD has blocked his ears to their prayers...WHY? Because God has already given them a spouse but they rejected his choice for them due to the preconceived unrealistic standards they have already created in their minds of what a good husband should be. The average woman does not really want a good man or a good husband in the real sense but what she wants is her own fantasy idea of what a good husband is supposed to be, in order words, she already has her MIND MADE HUSBAND...

Whilst men may get away with this mind-made choice because they are at a vantage position due to their ability to walk up to any lady of their choice, a lady may find It very difficult to do the same...maybe things would have been easier if ladies can walk up to the man that has their standards to decisively woo them and make them fall for them, propose to them and stay married to them shocked

Whilst I totally agree that it is perfectly ok to set a standard as regards the type of husband you want, it is sacrosanct that you do not cross that line from realistic standards to fantasy and you can't pray to GOD to give you a good husband and at the same time give him conditions...if you want GOD to lead a good husband to find you then allow him to do just that.

*Work on yourself to be independent financially and you won't care if your man is jobless, broke or earns 30k per month at the moment cos the state of being broke or poor is relative and temporary.
*Sixpack or a good body frame does not equate to a good husband.
*A big dck is not a guaranty that he will be a good husband.
*That he is rich does not mean you are also rich.
*You will hardly find a rich man that will be there for you whenever you need him.
*It is very unrealistic to expect a good husband to act or look like the super romantic sexy F boys you have met in the past and hoping to turn a F boy into a husband is lame.
*A man is not supposed to be cute like ladies who are regarded as the fairer sex or must be tall to be considered a good husband...what a man needs to have is a genuine desire for you.
*You can never date a pastor, a divorcee, can't marry a man with kids, you can't date a workaholic and you want a rich man, you can't be with a guy who is not fluent, who talks too much, he has to belong to a certain tribe, religion or even church denomination, must have a certain skin color, must have good dress sense, must be based abroad or from a certain country, he must not be too young or too old as if age gap is a prerequisite for a good marriage...
*He texts you or calls you too much or so into you and you feel he is not your type!...would you rather prefer he cares less?
*You want a good guy or husband but you have bad manners, you act and dress indecently and your nude or semi-nude pics and videos are all over social media and you dare crave for a good man angry
*Your feelings for a man as important as it is can not guaranty that he will have the same feelings for you and if you marry a man you have feelings for but does not have true feelings for, sister you are finished maritally.
*You Have friend-zoned and you keep friend-zoning the good guys and running after bad boys like a jinxed lady and you still talk about how difficult it is to find good men...
*You don't want to build a life with him cos you feel he will leave or cheat on you if he is made...strange!... I can go and on highlighting a series of unrealistic standards many ladies look for in a prospective good husband.

No matter how you pray and no matter the number of the singles summit you attend, If you are not ready to forget your false standards and make a serious compromise, you may remain single for a very very long time. l believe that the most paramount desire of an unmarried lady is to have a GOOD husband who will love and care for her and any other thing should be secondary and when you pray to GOD FOR a husband, blank your mind from any Imaginary standard you have created for yourself and allow GOD HAVE HIS WAY or simply develop the balls to approach any guy that matches your imagination and stop bothering GOD.

I hope this makes sense.

Some truths here Bro, I agree with you!
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nice one Toks

What about when they eventually meet their specs but unable to keep him due to bad attitudes?

7 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Ronline(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
All these are stories many ladies want a rich guy as husband, whether ugly or dirty they do not want to know...

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Toks2008:
Make I reference lalasticlala again.

Even my Samsung phone keyboard don memorize the name..lol!
They should both work on themselves to be financially independent abeg. A lady who's past 30 has no business being with a broke man who has no direction yet. A man with focus and aspirations plus a job even though the earning is small is even better.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by sisisioge: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm...all these long stories advising women to lower their standards just so they could quickly bear the prestigious title of "Mrs" sef.

No wonder we have a lot of unhappily married women who have resorted to either cheating rebelling against or simply unhappily accepting their fate in the resultant marriages. All because they settled for less due to the untoward pressure from the society... Alas, these men too end up cheating, abusing or even becoming suddenly single again in their middle age. Why, because the society have equated success to marriage, therefore every female of marriageable age should count herself lucky to be asked to bear that title before it becomes too late. Divorce, unhappy marriages, domestic violence, etc are reactions to unmet expectations.

Take a poll around NL posts (family session), gist in beer parlours, the neighbourhood or simply sit on your Nana's laps to hear gist. Marriage is a lifetime commitment that could turn awry if not done well. Slow down, know what you want, seek and don't settle for less. May God bless us with good people.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story I can never marry or date a broke hass grin grin

......you can't date a Broke hass guy....I hope you can date an average man......because if you can't date both broke hass and average men that means grin menopause

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Ausmos: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
24kmagic:
Until God himself comes down to tell Nigerians that He doesn't give a partner, people will keep on believing that he does.

God no de give husband or wife.

God doesn't have control over your happiness. He will bless whatever you bring to him.

He learnt his lesson when Adam told him "the woman you gave me" . God doesn't want another Adam kind of situation.

Him go just fold him hand de watch you as you de do your thing. So that by the time weh the idiot girl begin show you pepper. You no go say "God which kind wife you give me so"?

All those people whe say de de fast make God reveal their life partner for them just de hallucinate. Because last last na man weh don toast you before you go go for, not someone sent from heaven.

Anyways, I trust sheeples, they will never agree with me.

So lemme just fvck off.

The strange but sure fact is that God still leads. That you don't believe doesn't invalidate that. There countless folks who have experienced it.
The event in Genesis supports that. And that still remains God's standard.

You don't think that God invested so much in creating this world and then abandoned it?

God's problem with man after the fall was sin. But God proffered and provided a solution.

The best of your intelligence can possibly take care of today but not tomorrow. But He is from the dateless past and remains throughout the ageless future. He knows it. But more specifically He made everyone unique and therefore knows the best person for everyone.

So learn to trust Him for your spouse. He never fails.

4 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Rubbiish(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
The fact still remains that God will never give you what you hate, when you diligently pray, he will give you your heart desires.
So many of us living in Nigeria, hate it, why did God give it to us? God doesn't act on pity, he can give u anything. Often times it is what u don't like. Just pray for luck, not what u like or hate.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
shuuu I no go marry your type na by force? cheesy

D guy no talk say he won marry you na
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Lastmankc(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eyeness:
how low the mighty men have fallen
Must you quote the whole Epistle?
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Babyokuu(f): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
only 300k and you are happy with your life pls desist from quoting me any further, I don't interact with wretched guys thanks
I only talk to them rich niggas that earn 8 figures, dass my type
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Prettychichi21(f): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
skywalker240:

sense scatter full your post like stock fish for thick egusi soup.
u geh mouth
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
sisisioge:
Hmmm...all these long stories advising women to lower their standards just so they could quickly bear the prestigious title of "Mrs" sef.

No wonder we have a lot of unhappily married women who have resorted to either cheating rebelling against or simply unhappily accepting their fate in the resultant marriages. All because they settled for less due to the untoward pressure from the society... Alas, these men too end up cheating, abusing or even becoming suddenly single again in their middle age. Why, because the society have equated success to marriage, therefore every female of marriageable age should count herself lucky to be asked to bear that title before it becomes too late. Divorce, unhappy marriages, domestic violence, etc are reactions to unmet expectations.

Take a poll around NL posts (family session), gist in beer parlours, the neighbourhood or simply sit on your Nana's laps to hear gist. Marriage is a lifetime commitment that could turn awry if not done well. Slow down, know what you want, seek and don't settle for less. May God bless us with good people.

Why you dey quarrel yourself?

I gave an option...Go woo that man that matches your standard when you see him rather than wait and wish he comes to you.

6 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by King44(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
The fact still remains that God will never give you what you hate, when you diligently pray, he will give you your heart desires.
WO sometimes God may give you what you hate cos he knows what's best for you and until you are patient enough before you would realise all you have been asking for is right in front of you
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nig4Greatness: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
24kmagic:
Until God himself comes down to tell Nigerians that He doesn't give a partner, people will keep on believing that he does.

God doesn't have control over your happiness. He will bless whatever you bring to him.

He learnt his lesson when Adam told him "the woman you gave me" . God doesn't want another Adam kind of situation.

Him go just fold him hand de watch you as you de do your thing. So that by the time weh the idiot girl begin show you pepper. You no go say "God which kind wife you give me so"?

All those people whe say de de fast make God reveal their life partner for them just de hallucinate. Because last last na man weh don toast you before you go go for, not someone sent from heaven.

So lemme just fvck off.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by King44(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story I can never marry or date a broke hass grin grin
but u can marry a very rich panel beater u better be bossy and add substance so men of substance would locate be firming porch
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by King44(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2019
that is y I am proud to be a man, who cares about standards in a woman as long as she is independent/non independent but has drive, of good character, loves me and my family,things in common, has positive vibes n presentable we are good to go

forget she must be taller than me
forget she must have a axx like Nicki
forget she must be the daughter of a senator only gold diggers care abt that
forget fair skin

na love,peace of mind, money n progress we dey look for

4 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by King44(m): 12:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Ronline:
All these are stories many ladies want a rich guy as husband, whether ugly or dirty they do not want to know...
that is the problem cos at the end they end up with an average or poor man, for the fact that he young n rich now does not mean he would still be rich when he is in his 60s 70s
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Slimdada(m): 12:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Paul okoye psquarr was a talented brokeass with a promising future and music career when he was dating Anita
The rest is history

N.b
Swallow your pride Nigerian ladies
When you see a guy who loves you, respect and adore's you irrespective of his financial stability ATM stick with him
As long as he ain't lazy
2secs everything don burst
Don't let riches and money lure you into marriage
Las las
The case of tonto and Churchill go be your matter...

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2019
tosyne2much:
Nice one Toks

What about when they eventually meet their specs but unable to keep him due to bad attitudes?

Another problem some ladies have. Ladies with bad persona wanting a good guy.

3 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Make I dey look for my customers, I give Wilson for a living 20k per hr.

You can contact me at any time.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by TSRC: 1:46am On Oct 20, 2019
All these women on nairaland sef.

Their profile pictures are hardly stunning, but they love talking about standards.

I wonder where the standard is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Smile4mee01: 2:26am On Oct 20, 2019
Here is what I think.

I believe all women at some point in her life have had good men approach her but electronic feminism has sold them a lie that they can be like men and she is quick to discard him. Forgetting that they only have a short window of opportunity of being most desirable when they are young.

For example take a look at Omotola vs Rita Dominic. Two beautiful and succesful women about the Same age. Which will you rather be?

So to the young girl reading this. Dont be carried away by all of these, thr most important skill is not your Bsc, Msc.Phd. it's your ability to pick whom among the bunch is good for you and move on. Have all the kids you want, then you can climb the corporate ladder all the way up.

They are many smart, sexy and successful women at my work who have missed it but are seemingly happy at the fact that they may never be married and seek to be a baby mama. Ask Linda ikeji.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 20, 2019
24kmagic:

So lemme just fvck off.

Oh! So, what happened with Isaac and Rebecca?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / How To Propose To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.