Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) (77622 Views)

Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by ronyman(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Leave the fool
ikombe:
You that don't have a career at all is also talking grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by nauto6: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Attention

who are they

Do they pay me bills
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by tesppidd: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Destined2win:
Looks like MI is catching fun grin
Don't mind all these dumb people.

Sarcasm all over MI's tweets.

MI is just mocking VEC.

3 Likes

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by NwugwuIfeanyi2: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2019
The chat is old naa. 29 January, 2019. It isn't new.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by BabaIbo: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2019
ikombe:
This one is confused for life cheesy cheesy

You're d confused one, all these ones no be rappers, na dust dem dey yarn for music...

Rap no dey sell for naija again, that's why people don't go into it like before...
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by kingkuntaval: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
they are both useless when rema,, fireboy amd.other young bloods dey here with us,

Are you comparing Rema/Fireboy with M.I and Vector? ...Na Wa o... Then you're really one the useless one here, no apologies. Who d fucc is Fireboy?
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Fredrickaig(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] Mehn some people their life and situation reflect in their words, why hating
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Kingrahmanumar(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2019
AsowebDesigns:
Yawn.... Vector just acted like a bitter person... Instead of replying Mr Incredible with more diss songs he is here leaking chats
Actually vector dropped a dis track yesterday again, those guys dey market themselves, nobody feels bitter
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2019
You know what irritates me?The fact that some news literally throws itself on your face.You cant avoid it because everywhere you turn you see the 'news'.Like this so called beef between two hasbeens,although one of them appears to be a 'never been' At least I remember the MI guy but I don't know this other guy.
My own take is...why is he posting DMs like a scorned teenage girl?That is so childish.Keep it in the studio sir.I have not listened to the trash songs both of them released and I won't.It just irritates me when MEN act this way.However I have come to realise that the days of men being men are well and truly behind us.Must be all that plastic in our system these days..You know plastic contains BPA that mimics the female hormone,oestrogen.We are all being feminized at an alarming level,hence the rise in cancer cases because oestrogen feeds certain cancer cells.By the way,there is nothing wrong with being a woman BUT the body human body is not politically correct lol.I just wrote that to pacify some people here.
Bottom line is...certain behaviours are not for men and you lose cool points when you do that.This vic guy has lost this so called battle with that desperate cringe worthy move.A man should release DMs only when it's absolutely necessary,like neymar had to do sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by goodnewscliff(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Old chattttttttttt...... Mumu vector fans wouldn't notice
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Femeto: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
psalmuelwater:

And baba dey slide enta his DM. Local chairman dey form oga, dem respect am make him com king kong remix, e no gree. I hope you realize he just offered vector 20m to join CC yesterday? Someone that is not good niyen oo, someone he wants "to mix something together" with. M.I fans should be ashamed of him, you can't be releasing a diss track to the world and be sliding to his DM begging him, trying to form oga. How hard is this to comprehend?
Maga that was a joke. The 20 million line is in his diss track to Vector.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Femeto: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2019
tesppidd:
Don't mind all these dumb people.

Sarcasm all over MI's tweets.

MI is just mocking VEC.
True. Some people can't read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by enonche85(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2019
donstan18:
Two outdated and faded musicians trying to revive their dead music career with stupidity.

Nah, Mi is just like an elder who's leaving the game gradually but still making money off music... Same as the likes of Eminem, 50 & Z.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Destined2win:
Looks like MI is catching fun grin
no it's foolery jesse jags is better than all of em put together �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by tiwiex(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2019
obojememe:
these ones just dey use us dey catch trips
No one noticed that chat was in 2015? Let's even assume it was really from MI.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Ryocaj(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Femeto:
He messaged him with d 20m offer guy.. It's on d table.. How Mich Hennessey pay Vector wey he go come collect 20m.. MI vs Vector 1 on 1 diss physically.. that's wat we fans want..
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by LINTUNE(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2019
chocboi78:
awon fire service gringrin
grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
great
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Sha better than faking death
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by jayextra(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2019
AryaSand:

Lol! Alaye jor jor jor! grin grin grin grin
Don't mind them. I'm with Vector on this one.
grin grin

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by imustsaymymindo: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Vector has set himself up by bringing Jesse in, redefining success, talking about his dead father and also trying so hard to be local with his yoruba and pidgin.Soft spots for any rapper to prey on.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by psalmuelwater(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Femeto:
Oh, you still in yesterday? The 20 million and him unfollowing everyone na still joke. Just try and use ur brain for once. We talking diss, you talking joke, why una chairman go dey slide enter him DM? To what end? Even MI is feeling the lesson vector is teaching him, but una dumb head no dey let una see

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by jayextra(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Femeto:
MI: I put 20 million on the table Vector:How much did you say again, 20 Milli?
We all saw how you wasted one Milli. grin
But I'm so pained many of y'all don't know who one Milli is. .
#JudasTheRat

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by ThozineCalypse(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
timibare:
They are both dead jor
What is the cause of their death?
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by jayextra(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
psalmuelwater:

Oh, you still in yesterday? The 20 million and him unfollowing everyone na still joke. Just try and use ur brain for once. We talking diss, you talking joke, why una chairman go dey slide enter him DM? To what end? Even MI is feeling the lesson vector is teaching him, but una dumb head no dey let una see
M.I said he's done with the beef but Vector dropped #JudasTheRat and he logged into CC Twitter account to tweet stats like Portuguese pamilerin and ran
into V's DM to drop grades like Mr
Lecturer "their chairman is
panicking...pushing buttons like a rookie playing video games"
grin
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by MurphyInc(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2019
I'm with VEC in this one.. MI is a bitch mocking his fellow rapper.

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by kay29000(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
From what has happened so far, I think MI has been admiring Vector from afar. He sees potential in Vector, and believes Chocolate City can bring out the best in Vector.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Legalese(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2019
And you and I are both here commenting on dead careers. Alaye, cut the crap.
donstan18:
Two outdated and faded musicians trying to revive their dead music career with stupidity.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by LucemFerre: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2019
BuhariDcow:

Yes I noticed. He is so broke that if you put your dad up for sale, he'd buy him.

Lol... common dude take am easy on the guy na
Lmao
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by timibare(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2019
ThozineCalypse:
What is the cause of their death?
qoura.com
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by baratech: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2019
sucess001:

All these kids saying dead career...una no get sense...someone has dead career...release just one song with more quality than y'all have been hearing in years...well sha..wen dumb brains think zlatan ibile or nairamarley is better than M.I...

on to the issue...vec is a kid and immature....even the leaked chat is reiterating what M.I already said in the dies...sooooooo?

Just proves he's not intelligent

We're saying the same thing... He's trying to revive his career.... Where has he been in the last 5yrs?

He has not been relevant in the industry in recent years... That's the truth

The reason why we're talking about them is because of their said beef... Has there been anything to talk about both of them in the last five years? I'm just saying the obvious thing

Try to analyze things critically and not emotionally...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl / Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo) / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.