Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah (3110 Views)

El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa / Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 2:27am On Nov 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Wanted Bomber is in S’Africa, Says Okah – Thisday[/size]
November 5, 2010 by Bunmi Awolusi

The suspected mastermind of the October 1 bombings, Chima Orlu, is currently in South Africa, militant leader Henry Okah said yesterday.

Okah, who was arrested in Johannesburg on October 2 and is being held on terror charges in connection with the bombings, made the allegation in an affidavit submitted in court at his bail hearing. He will now know his fate on the bail application Tuesday next week.

Shortly after the bombings, the Nigeria police declared two persons wanted, naming them as Orlu and Ben Jessy.

But Okah said police misidentified Orlu, alleging that he knew the man as “Justin Malcolm Umejesi”.

He said he provided accommodation for Umejesi in Johannesburg after they became friends, alleging that Umejesi took advantage of his (Okah’s) hospitality to spy on him for Nigeria

http://nigerianbulletin.com/2010/11/05/wanted-bomber-is-in-s%E2%80%99africa-says-okah-thisday/
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 2:41am On Nov 07, 2010
Do not bring an Igbo man into this Beaf! angry
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42am On Nov 07, 2010
^^^ LOL grin
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Do not bring an Igbo man into this Beaf!  angry

LOL But he can't. . . .try to listen without vindicating him because he's Igbo.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 2:55am On Nov 07, 2010
The rotten can of worms is opening! Why didn't Okah simply say he knew Chima Orlu from the very beginning instead of fooling himself and trying to create stories?
Can you imagine he even knows his real name? It is also possible that Okah is playing on our intelligence with the name, "Umejesi" which sounds suspisiously similar to Jessy.

Ileke-IdI:

LOL But he can't. . . .try to listen without vindicating him because he's Igbo.

Ileke how bodi?

Do you mind the clown? I don't understand how such a grave matter can be trivialised by tribalistic sympathies.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 2:59am On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf,

Must we start this war again? undecided This is an Ijaw issue. Igbo man has no stake in this fight.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 3:04am On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Beaf,

Must we start this war again? undecided This is an Ijaw issue. Igbo man has no stake in this fight.

Listen, I don't have the time for any foolish exercise. If you want a debate, haul your bright arse off to SA and burn the affidavit Henry Okah swore. Or don't you know the meaning of affidavit? Well, it is a legal document called an oath by which you certify that your words are true.

So, either fck off to SA and join Okahs case (since you know all about it) or shut the fck up!

See me see trouble! Is Chima Orlu your uncle? shocked
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 3:10am On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf,

Do not insult my intelligence. I will not tolerate such foolishness from you. You do not have to like me, but you will respect me. Do you understand? Comprende?
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf:

The rotten can of worms is opening! Why didn't Okah simply say he knew Chima Orlu from the very beginning instead of fooling himself and trying to create stories?
Can you imagine he even knows his real name? It is also possible that Okah is playing on our intelligence with the name, "Umejesi" which sounds suspisiously similar to Jessy.

Ileke how bodi?

Do you mind the clown? I don't understand how such a grave matter can be trivialised by tribalistic sympathies.

Body dey inside cloth o.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 3:19am On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Beaf,

Do not insult my intelligence. I will not tolerate such foolishness from you. You do not have to like me, but you will respect me. Do you understand? Comprende?

shocked
Your intelligence? Is that something I have to look for with stadium searchlights and a microscope?

Are you Chima Orlu? Because your reaction is strange enough to be classified as madness.

1 Like

Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 3:34am On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf:

shocked
Your intelligence? Is that something I have to look for with stadium searchlights and a microscope?

Are you Chima Orlu? Because your reaction is strange enough to be classified as madness.

Look you bastarrd, do not provoke me. That is a warning. I have tolerated you long enough. Do not make me get savage with you like I did before, and you ran to my Igbo brethren for help.

Chima Orlu is not real. Don't you understand. Now sharrap.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 3:51am On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Look you bastarrd, do not provoke me. That is a warning. I have tolerated you long enough. Do not make me get savage with you like I did before, and you ran to my Igbo brethren for help.

Chima Orlu is not real. Don't you understand. Now sharrap.

Your whole lineage are bastar'ds. Maybe Chima Orlu is even your father.

1 Like

Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by sbeezy8: 3:58am On Nov 07, 2010
LOL Chima Orlu- Dont know if I believe it but it sure sounds funny.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 4:35am On Nov 07, 2010
[size=14pt]More revelations in Abuja bombing suspect’s bail application[/size]
Rahima Essop

Henry Okah’s attorney has made startling new revelations in the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court about his client’s alleged co-conspirators.

Okah is accused of orchestrating twin bomb blasts in which 12 people were killed in Nigeria’s capital Abuja last month. It is alleged he was working with two men wanted in Nigeria in connection with the attack.

Okah’s attorney Rudi Krause read out his client’s latest affidavit in court.

In it, Okah claims to know Chima Orlu, a man wanted for the Abuja bombings, but in Okah’s version, Orlu goes by another name and they quickly became friends in South Africa.

He claims to have later found out that Orlu was a spy for the Nigerian government who had been sent to watch him.

Okah said Nigerian authorities have no idea who is responsible for the terror attack and are simply using the incident as a political tool ahead of the next election.

http://www.eyewitnessnews.co.za/articleprog.aspx?id=52199

Quite clearly, the bomb masterminds are Okah and Chima Orlu.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by sbeezy8: 4:39am On Nov 07, 2010
hmmm ss and se coalition - I trust you guys sha never fail to dissapoint. LOL
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 4:45am On Nov 07, 2010
sbeezy8:

hmmm ss and se coalition - I trust you guys sha never fail to dissapoint. LOL

Don't worry, they will soon reveal "Adewale." grin grin grin

@topic
The noose must be really tightening around Okah, that why he has suddenly realised that he knows Chima Orlu as a friend and actually once accomodated him.
Even Okah's wife too, knows Chima Orlu:

Okah’s wife, Azuka, told The Associated Press that she recognised the picture of one of the alleged masterminds in the newspaper and originally pointed it out to her husband.

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69467:okah-recognises-bomb-blast-suspect&catid=43:news&Itemid=799
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2010
Where are Okahs numerous new found lovers? Are they all skulking into the shadows and murky caves, chased by the shame of the mans increasingly revealatory trial?

A few weeks ago, they were defending the mans part in the Abuja bombing like he was their blood brother.
It pays never to jump to conclusions and to await evidence in each unfolding case. Rather, most of us argue based on ethnic affiliation and sentiment.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf you should have noticed that GEJ's popularity had a slight improvement because he has learnt not to talk carelessly otherwise his campaign team would have come out to say that IBB imported those Lagos bombs.This thread you opened is to the disadvantage of GEJ because it means he masterminded the bombings.Read the whole story and you would understand Henry Okah's point.Happy Sunday.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Abagworo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2010
“I have an interesting history with this person,” Okah said in an affidavit.

He said that after he caught Umejesi taking photographs of people at his house, he came to a conclusion that Umejesi was reporting to the Nigerian Consulate in South Africa. Okah said he ended their friendship in April 2007 , and that Umejesi did not deny spying when he confronted him.

Since Umejesi came to spy on Okah,who then was Umejesi working for?Is it the Nigerian Government.Does it mean the Nigerian intelligence was involved in the bombing?If so what was the aim?
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by excanny: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
What Ezeuche is trying to say is that folks are fond of associating Igbo names with crimes, and this is likely one of them. Facebook that name(if it's even not a fictitious name) you'll find that it belongs to somebody who once lived in Ubima, PH, and likely an Ikwerre.

So personally i dont care WTF Chima Orlu is, he belongs to one of those who say they are not Igbo, which is fine by me.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2010
Abagworo:

“I have an interesting history with this person,” Okah said in an affidavit.

He said that after he caught Umejesi taking photographs of people at his house, he came to a conclusion that Umejesi was reporting to the Nigerian Consulate in South Africa. Okah said he ended their friendship in April 2007 , and that Umejesi did not deny spying when he confronted him.

Since Umejesi came to spy on Okah,who then was Umejesi working for?Is it the Nigerian Government.Does it mean the Nigerian intelligence was involved in the bombing?If so what was the aim?

What an analysis! Its almost funny!
Ok, so SSS set off a bomb, then published the picture of one of its officers, published his facebook links and sent Interpol on him. Some darn "clever" thinking there!
I'm waiting for changes to the Okah luv'n narrative when Chima Orlu is finally clamped.

A more thoughtful way to view things would be to reason that Okah is simply dumping on Chima Orlu, the exact same way he dumped on his own blood brother, Charles.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2010
excanny:

What Ezeuche is trying to say is that folks are fond of associating Igbo names with crimes, and this is likely one of them. Facebook that name(if it's even not a fictitious name) you'll find that it belongs to somebody who once lived in Ubima, PH, and likely an Ikwerre.

So personally i dont care WTF Chima Orlu is, he belongs to one of those who say they are not Igbo, which is fine by me.

No serious person cares about Chima Orlu's ethnic group. Perhaps, his immediate family would feel shame, but nobody really gives a damn whether he is Igbo, Isoko or Hausa.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by aljharem(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf:

No serious person cares about Chima Orlu's ethnic group. Perhaps, his immediate family would feel shame, but nobody really gives a damn whether he is Igbo, Isoko or Hausa.

you are very right
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by excanny: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf:

From Chima Orlu to Justin Malcolm Umejesi, Henry Okah is just taking you guys for a ride. He spews out whatever concocted name comes to his memory.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2010
excanny:

He has a hard time understanding that. Then he says no one cares about his ethnicity. That is a DAMMN lie. With Nigerians, ethnicity is everything.

I am getting tired of this Ijaw man saying these Igbo names.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2010
excanny:

From Chima Orlu to Justin Malcolm Umejesi, Henry Okah is just taking you guys for a ride. He spews out whatever concocted name comes to his memory.

Has your native doctor told you the mysteries the rest of us aren't aware of? That is the only way you can know for definite what is in Okahs memory and how he is using it, all the way in distant SA. Ridiculous.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

He has a hard time understanding that. Then he says no one cares about his ethnicity. That is a DAMMN lie. With Nigerians, ethnicity is everything.

I am getting tired of this Ijaw man saying these Igbo names.

We have already established that Chima Orlu is your daddy, so what next? Nobody gives a fck whether he is Igbo or Igbira. Tribalistic dimwit.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf:

We have already established that Chima Orlu is your daddy, so what next? Nobody gives a fck whether he is Igbo or Igbira. Tribalistic dimwit.

I warned you Beaf. Now you went too far you Isoko bastarrd. Remember who is your superior you son of a whhhore. Everyone knows Chima Orlu does not even exist so shut up and stop peddling lies!
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

I warned you Beaf. Now you went too far you Isoko bastarrd. Remember who is your superior you son of a whhhore. Everyone knows Chima Orlu does not even exist so shut up and stop peddling lies!

Thats the best you can do? Shame!
What more can one expect from the son of Chima Orlu?

Go on son! Defend your daddy! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf I will not be dragged into this mess.

You provoke me too much!

And you know I support the Niger Delta struggle, but do not make it hard for me o! I am not your enemy.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by excanny: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf:

Has your native doctor told you the mysteries the rest of us aren't aware of? That is the only way you can know for definite what is in Okahs memory and how he is using it, all the way in distant SA. Ridiculous.

Can you please explain to me the correlation between Chima Orlu and Justin Malcolm Umejesi?
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Beaf I will not be dragged into this mess.

You provoke me too much!

And you know I support the Niger Delta struggle, but do not make it hard for me o! I am not your enemy.

Your low IQ dragged you into the mess you find yourself.

Sometimes I wonder if you realise how much of a fool you sound? Here you are bursting your veins in stup!dity, because Okah has sworn an affidavit in a South African court that says he is quite close to Chima Orlu. Will your disgracefully tribalistic behaviour here change the affidavit? I really pity you.

What will you do when Chima Orlu is arrested? Hang yourself? Fool.

As for your support of the Niger Delta struggle, it really is a personal desicion that doesn't give you the license to unleash your logically impeded mind on topics that are way above your low level of comprehension.

. . .In the meantime, submit "daddy" Chima to the law, since you seem to have him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Somolus (nigerians) Advertising South Africa / Some Interesting Mind Blowing Facts You Never Know About Switzerland / Maiduguri Under Attack. Details Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.