Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Personal Demon 18+ - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Personal Demon 18+ (20515 Views)

My Personal Taste..(18+) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Lakesc: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Elvictor:

I no get choice ni.. iffa twist their fate the whole work don spoil
Ok sir.
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by germaphobe(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
see casala!!!
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 6:39am On Jun 11, 2020
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

-Last Episode

Two days later.

Inside Hadija's office, a spacious room furnished to be an executive office, she sat on an office chair facing the glassy wall,
from her office she could watch the traffic.
Her office telephone rang, she picked it and placed it on her ear.
"A friend is here to see you, ma'am" the caller said, her secretary Angela was the one on the line with her boss.
Hadija face held confusion, as she couldn't remember having any meeting with a friend.
"Is it a she?" Hadija asked.

"No, he" Angela replied, Hadija exhaled sharply. Maybe an old time friend, she didn't remember having any he as a friend apparently.
"Send him in" she said and dropped the telephone.
After some time, her office door opened.

She turned facing the entrance, and a frown gathered on her pretty face. "you?" she said in alarm.
"Good morning, Eva" Smile greeted and sat before her,
"I don't know who you are and I don't know your mission in my life, I'll be getting marry next week. Look at this ring, and you also have a ring on your finger, what is your problem?" Hadija exploded standing up from her office chair.

"You" Smile replied calmly,
"Me!" Hadija exclaimed.
"You, you are my problem" Smile said, he brought out an envelope and dropped it on the table.
"After seeing what is inside the envelope, and still you still want to know who I am, meet me tonight at this location" he said and dropped a paper on the table, he got up from the chair and walked to the door.

"Why are you bent on me having my memories back?" Hadija asked, wondering why he persist on her recovery more than anyone in her life.
"Because, you were my girlfriend and I don't want to loose you again" Smile replied and opened the door, and left her office.

"Loose you again" Hadija mimicked his voice hilariously, and slummed on the chair.
She couldn't understand the attraction she has for him, she has many questions in her mind. She grabbed the envelope and stared at it for sometime, she mumbled some words before opening it and emptied the contents on the table.

Lots of pictures dropped out of the envelope, they were old but kept properly.
"This is me and him" she let out in shock, she searched through the pictures on the table and find out everyone of them is her with him.
And she looks happy in the pictures, and some they were kissing.
She became more confuse.

In the night,
the moon has risen to the sky, as the Earth satellite dropped it beautiful rays of light down to Earth.
close to a stream, is Smile who sat staring at the water.
He was close to the water, waiting anxiously with his phone.

He looked side ways and saw someone approaching, he beamed with joy and stood up.
"How do you get here?" he asked almost catching his breathe.
"Probably instincts, it looks familiar" Hadija replied, looking around the place in wonder. She didn't remember being here before, but it holds so much familiarity.

"Yeah... Here is where we made our first love" Smile replied, she raised her eyebrows.
"Come have a sit" Smile sat on the red thick duvet on the ground,
Hadija joined him.
"So, how come about the pictures you showed me that day?" she asked him.

"Close your eyes" Smile replied, she raised her eyebrows in surprise. The nod assurance from him made her do it.
Smile brought down his lips on her's, they kiss hungrily as they tug at each other wears.
He removed his shirt, "why are you not asking me to stop?" He asked Hadija who was looking at his body structure in admiration.

"I don't know, it feels right" she replied, he helped her out of her gown and in no time both of them were na***.
Smile was on her, as his ha*** member was deep inside her.
"Aaaahhh!" she moa*** sweetly and scratch her fingers on his back.
He deepened his thru*** and pounded her ha***, her toes curled.

As their body moved in so much chemistry, she continually have memory flashes in her mind.
Smile groaned as he felt the sweet sensation shooting up to his spine, and moving to his sack.
"Ooohh!" he let out a throaty gro** as climaxed inside her.

"Oh jeezzz!" Hadija cried out as she climaxed when she felt his spurting warm cu*** in her,
She bit him on the shoulder and chuckled when he groaned in pain.
He rolled off from her body breathing heavily,
"That is a mark of good s***" Hadija said, "Eva?" Smile asked quickly, turning to her.

"In flesh and blood, thank you for not giving up me" Eva replied smiling broadly, "your d*** have grown so big and I missed it" Eva said and winked at him,
Smile laughed.

"Why were you not able to remember anything, and who tried to kill you that day? I thought you were dead" Smile poured out his heart, tears of happiness rolled down his eyes.
"My cult group, thanks to Tasha who suggested that I should wear bullet proof vest. I was injected that day, after I was shot by them, that is why I lost my memories" she explained looking up to the sky.

Both were quiet for sometime, "what of your wedding?" Smile asked and she chuckled, "he should go and marry Hadija, what of yours?" He replied asking him same question.
"I have called it off already, but Jenny is stubborn, she refused to give in" Smile said exhaling hot breathe.

"Jenny?" Eva asked covering her mouth with her palm,
Smile nodded and she let out throaty laughter.
"I love you" she said.
"I love you more" he replied chuckling.
"Let's have another round" she suggested grabbing his manh*** and gave it a gentle stroke.
"S** freak" he replied chuckling.
"Shut up!" She hushed him and took him inside her mouth.

THE END

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 6:39am On Jun 11, 2020
any grammatical error isn't my fault oh! I didn't edit, sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Lakesc: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Op, thanks for the beautiful ending...
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Lakesc: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Elvictor:
any grammatical error isn't my fault oh! I didn't edit, sorry.
No problem op...
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Poosha(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one Op...u too try joor
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Poosha:
Nice one Op...u too try joor
thank you
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by MrPosh4real(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2020
Elvictor:

U Sabi work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". / Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.