Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Transfer Of Power (negative) Through Clothings/gifts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transfer Of Power (negative) Through Clothings/gifts (294 Views)

Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Of Power (negative) Through Clothings/gifts by YAHREIGNS: 4:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Clothes have always had a significance in spiritual ceremonies. In the times of Moses, there were special garments for the Levites who served God in the Temple. John the Baptist wore special clothes - and Christ - well, the Roman soldiers were so fascinated that they parted them (garments) amongst themselves.

As Africans, we are inundated with second hand clothes from the West, and sometimes, we get clothes as gifts. My heart skept for joy when one day a "sister in Christ gave me a bundle of clothes." I noticed nothing peculiar. I could have continued to wear that flowy piece were it not for an accidental discovery.

On that day, I spent the day energetic as usual and upon getting back home, decided to change to a more comfortable piece of clothing. I noticed that my energy was deflated a few minutes later. I was exhausted and wanted nothing but a deep sleep. I also had a mind that perhaps that particular piece of clothe was not comfortable enough, so I decided to change - and felt the remarked difference in my energy level. From feeling beat down, weak and wanting nothing except sleep, it was as if someone switched on the lights in me.

That beautiful "sister" was not all that I thought. It is important to be vigilant about gifts especially of clothings. Clothes carry power, and are easily used to transfer oppressive/demonic power. Always take note of gifts in whose presence you experience loss of energy, zeal and alertness. Be more aware of people in whose presence you feel the same. CUT THEM OFF!!!!

You would think that shifting to using only new clothes will keep you safe? Well it depends. I once sent a colleague to buy me clothes because she knew the best places. Long story short - when I received the clothe days later, I noticed a huge patch of sweat around the armpit area. I figured it was a result of trying on at the point of sale, decided to keep it after a strong wash to give it more freshness.

The juju on that dress was on another level. Whatever was done with it was really strong judging from the intensity of what I felt. At first, I thought the belt I accessorised with was too tight. Loosening it did not work. I then figured that msybe the dress was too heavy (must have been linen)? - I thought of changing, good idea. The shift in energy was immediate. I couldn't risk having another person picking it (and the curse with it) from the dustbin, so I destroyed it.

When the disciples of Jesus started performing miracles, clothes or prices of garments were taken from them and with them, enough power to perform the miracles of the disciples. That means that clothes can carry the power of the wearer or they can be imparted with power and taken to another person for the use of the power. The mischievous people will go a step further and subject clothes to rituals with demonic power aimed at attacking your spiritual power.

When the devil wants to steal your spiritual gifts, he won't come with a gun. He'll encourage you to slumber....
Check the lives of any people that have brought their lives to a standstill. How many can keep their eyes long enough to catch opportunities passing by? Literally sleeping their lives to waste? Don't take it lightly. And the solution is as simple as resisting the slumber.

That is the so overt yet hiden meaning of this scripture:

�[Yet] a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: So shall thy poverty come [as] one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.
Prov 24:33,34

https://sheep-talk..com/2019/10/transfer-of-power-negative-through.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Judaeochristian" What Does It Mean? / Worshipers Block Roads To Pray In Sapele / Rhapsody Of Realities 14 December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.