Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216780 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Gbest90(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

I will prefer Klopp tweaks his formation to accommodate the changing times because of injuries, fatigue et al.

Kabak has to be pairing with Arnold at CB.

Then allow Robertson play RB so that he can always cut in....while Williams play LB for stability.

Lolz. Fergie abeg I no fit laugh this morning. Belle dey pain me.

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2021
openmine:

Rys is still very young and needs to time!
He has the height and speed but not the body of a CB!
Too often he has been bullied by massively built attackers!
He also needs to work on his positioning and how to anticipate a threat and nullify it!
One thing going for him is that he has experienced players around him and his tender age!
For kabak,I initially didn't like his positioning and slack defending but as he kept playing,he got better!
The only problem is that he is somewhat injury prone and I don't think Liverpool or klopp would need him on a permanent basis esp now that Nathaniel Williams has proven to be a proper defender and some of the injury hit defenders will be coming back!
wait! Wait! Wait! .. Which of d williams current plays CB 4 us?.
unless kabak regains his confidence as swift as possible, he just might never be confident on d pitch. Bcuz once VVD nd matip is back, he wouldnt get any playing time
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Ok. Who do u think is better btw kabak nd williams.
lets hear ur thoughts..
cc ebukahades10
preciousallure
openmine
Aflix
rodwave.
alekside
uniqueuser
gbest90
theboss100
kendrick9
eillyeillz
wordson
babysho
indispensable85
demzey
crazygod.

and a guest of hater- fergie001

Philips is better and more matured than kabak and probably even better than Joe Gomez. Philips should be van dyk Under study, they are both tall and almost similar in physique. Meanwhile they should send Rhys Williams to La Liga so that he'll learn "Tough Defending" and stop being like spaghetti while Kabak.... am not convinced we should sign him!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
lets hear ur thoughts..
cc ebukahades10
preciousallure
openmine
Aflix
rodwave.
alekside
uniqueuser
gbest90
theboss100
kendrick9
eillyeillz
wordson
babysho
indispensable85
demzey
crazygod.

New kit don land.... Aba boys can i get mine next month?

Buh on the flip side AM NOT IMPRESSED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2021
Gbest90:

Both undoubtedly have massive loads of potential. Good with the ball, great awareness and positioning.

But I think Ozan just edges him with his pace and more importantly his experience. Given he had played regularly in Germany with schalke.

Rhyssy is probably just too soft for a CB. But sure has enough time on his side to work on it.

So, for me Ozan kabak is better. And probably deserves to stay.
Hmm, d way u guys are rooting 4 kabak, i might just gve him the benefit of doubt.
well i tink kabak is also soft. Many a times has been easily bullied like a primary 2 sch kid. Nt to talk of his shaky confidence on d ball.

someone said williams doesnt have d physique of C.b. Look at phillips, does he have d physique of a c.b too.

i really hope kabak does improve.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

I will prefer Klopp tweaks his formation to accommodate the changing times because of injuries, fatigue et al.

Kabak has to be pairing with Arnold at CB.

Then allow Robertson play RB so that he can always cut in....while Williams play LB for stability.
Lmao.. Dz guy..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2021
uniqueuser:

New kit don land.... Aba boys can i get mine next month?
Cool.. Arsenal's kit beauty. No exact changes on ours.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
i hope he does really gets confident. Bt williams as at now is better dan him. I tink d only tin williams is lacking nw is his pace nd position. A little bit of improvement on him nd he's a whole lot better dan kabak, even wen kabak regains his confidence.
VVD nd kabak .. Hahahahaha..

VVD Nd phillips is more like it.. Man, we gon be solid at d back.

Williams is better than kabak as at now? What are you smoking?
Kabak is better than nat Phillips and Rhys Williams. The only reason he isn't playing is because he has a muscle injury.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2021
uniqueuser:

Philips is better and more matured than kabak and probably even better than Joe Gomez. Philips should be van dyk Under study, they are both tall and almost similar in physique. Meanwhile they should send Rhys Williams to La Liga so that he'll learn "Tough Defending" and stop being like spaghetti while Kabak.... am not convinced we should sign him!

Phillips probably better than Gomez?
Dude please just Google recency bias and educate yourself. Put Phillips and Gomez on the market now and see who clubs will pick.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by fergie001: 10:50am On May 20, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz. Fergie abeg I no fit laugh this morning. Belle dey pain me.

But it's true nah? grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Preciousallure(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
lets hear ur thoughts..
cc ebukahades10
preciousallure
openmine
Aflix
rodwave.
alekside
uniqueuser
gbest90
theboss100
kendrick9
eillyeillz
wordson
babysho
indispensable85
demzey
crazygod.

Kabak, for now. Rhys is still a kid, remember. I would like our defensive roster next season to be
Van Dijk,
Joe Gomez,
Nathaniel Phillips ,
Ibrahima Konate,
Ozan Kabak,

In that order. This season showed that there can never be too many defenders cheesy. And we are competing on a lot of fronts too so rotation is needed. VVD, Gomez and Phillips for Champions League and big Premier League matches, Phillips, Kabak and Konate for average PL matches and domestic cups.
Loan to ideally a Premier League club,
Rhys Williams
Billy Koumetio

Midfield
Jordan Henderson
Fabinho
Thiago
Curtis Jones
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Naby Keita
Loan
Mateusz Musialowski

Attack
Mo Salah
Diogo Jota
Roberto Firmino
Sadio Mane
Loan
Harvey Elliott

Ideally we sign
Ibrahima Konate
Ozan Kabak
1 more midfielder
2 more attackers (hello, Sancho and Haaland)

But FSG is still FSG.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Eillyeillz(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
lets hear ur thoughts..
cc ebukahades10
preciousallure
openmine
Aflix
rodwave.
alekside
uniqueuser
gbest90
theboss100
kendrick9
eillyeillz
wordson
babysho
indispensable85
demzey
crazygod.

Currently Kabak is way ahead of him. But williams can benefit from a loan next season. And we need elliot and wilson back.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by demzey(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
i hope he does really gets confident. Bt williams as at now is better dan him. I tink d only tin williams is lacking nw is his pace nd position. A little bit of improvement on him nd he's a whole lot better dan kabak, even wen kabak regains his confidence.
VVD nd kabak .. Hahahahaha..

VVD Nd phillips is more like it.. Man, we gon be solid at d back.

That wouldn't be bad though, I for like Ben Davies and VVD for PL next season o grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Currently Kabak is way ahead of him. But williams can benefit from a loan next season. And we need elliot and wilson back.
Elliot yes but wilson no!
Not good enough!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2021
Meksbig:

Williams is better than kabak as at now? What are you smoking?
Kabak is better than nat Phillips and Rhys Williams. The only reason he isn't playing is because he has a muscle injury.
lol. D same kabak wey dey fear fear ontop.. Bross wen last u watch liverpool match?
u come worsen am say e better pass phillips.. Niggi, i should be d one asking u wat u smoking?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2021
Meksbig:

Phillips probably better than Gomez?
Dude please just Google recency bias and educate yourself. Put Phillips and Gomez on the market now and see who clubs will pick.
Bro.. Currently, phillips would get better offer. Gomez hasnt played 4 almost a season which could've taken a toll on his form. U cant compare an in-form phillips to gomez right nw. Although, i'm nt saying he's better dan gomez.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2021
demzey:

That wouldn't be bad though, I for like Ben Davies and VVD for PL next season o grin grin grin
dnt knw d ben davies.. Are we bidding 4 him?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Never heard of those. I guess i dnt knw all of our players..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2021
Preciousallure:

Kabak, for now. Rhys is still a kid, remember. I would like our defensive roster next season to be
Van Dijk,
Joe Gomez,
Nathaniel Phillips ,
Ibrahima Konate,
Ozan Kabak,

In that order. This season showed that there can never be too many defenders cheesy. And we are competing on a lot of fronts too so rotation is needed. VVD, Gomez and Phillips for Champions League and big Premier League matches, Phillips, Kabak and Konate for average PL matches and domestic cups.
Loan to ideally a Premier League club,
Rhys Williams
Billy Koumetio

Midfield
Jordan Henderson
Fabinho
Thiago
Curtis Jones
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Naby Keita
Loan
Mateusz Musialowski

Attack
Mo Salah
Diogo Jota
Roberto Firmino
Sadio Mane
Loan
Harvey Elliott

Ideally we sign
Ibrahima Konate
Ozan Kabak
1 more midfielder
2 more attackers (hello, Sancho and Haaland)

But FSG is still FSG.

Heard we wanna swap mane 4 for sancho ..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2021
Since everybody dey root 4 kabak. Mke i follow root 4 am. Bt i still think williams is better.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Since everybody dey root 4 kabak. Mke i follow root 4 am. Bt i still think williams is better.
Rhy's performance in the FA Cup loss against ManU showed he isn't fully ready. The only reason he's playing at the moment is because Klopp has his hands tied. Kabak is miles ahead of him.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2021
alekside:
Rhy's performance in the FA Cup loss against ManU showed he isn't fully ready. The only reason he's playing at the moment is because Klopp has his hands tied. Kabak is miles ahead of him.
Alright then.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Preciousallure(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by kendrick9(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
lets hear ur thoughts..
cc ebukahades10
preciousallure
openmine
Aflix
rodwave.
alekside
uniqueuser
gbest90
theboss100
kendrick9
eillyeillz
wordson
babysho
indispensable85
demzey
crazygod.

Kabak is easily better, both of em though are not good enough for us now...
Kabak is good one on one but isn't that good positionally...
He's more of a solo defender than a team defender, this is why Van Djik is the best cos he knows how to defend as team, organise the backline and dish out instructions...
So Kabak is lacking in that aspect though he's young and he's got potential but i doubt we're going to sign him permanently since I'm hearing rumours of Konate.
As for Williams he's way too weak and should be loaned to the championship next season for more experience..
VVD
Philips
Matip
Konate( or another)
Gomez
These would be my CBs next season, depending on the decision made on Matip's fitness..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by kendrick9(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Source?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by demzey(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
dnt knw d ben davies.. Are we bidding 4 him?

He's already a Liverpool player, got him same time with Kabak
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EbukaHades10(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2021
kendrick9:

Kabak is easily better, both of em though are not good enough for us now...
Kabak is good one on one but isn't that good positionally...
He's more of a solo defender than a team defender, this is why Van Djik is the best cos he knows how to defend as team, organise the backline and dish out instructions...
So Kabak is lacking in that aspect though he's young and he's got potential but i doubt we're going to sign him permanently since I'm hearing rumours of Konate.
As for Williams he's way too weak and should be loaned to the championship next season for more experience..
VVD
Philips
Matip
Konate( or another)
Gomez
These would be my CBs next season, depending on the decision made on Matip's fitness..
Kounate abi wetin dem dey call am na hype.

I feel what we need are midfielders even though we get like one million players for there. No back up for Fab bcus if you put Thiago there, he go foul person come put hand for head.

Low key, I no like wetin dem dey do that Davies guy. Why búy him in the first place?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EbukaHades10(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Omo, no dey hear that kind thing o.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Omo, no dey hear that kind thing o.
Omo, naso i dey hear am o bro.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Kounate abi wetin dem dey call am na hype.

I feel what we need are midfielders even though we get like one million players for there. No back up for Fab bcus if you put Thiago there, he go foul person come put hand for head.

Low key, I no like wetin dem dey do that Davies guy. Why búy him in the first place?
Salah, mane, jota, firmino, robertson nd arnold need back up. Seems on d midfield has back up except d dmf nd amf..
i thinks milner can play dmf position really well. If we wont sell keita, we should set him up as an amf.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EbukaHades10(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2021
Silentgroper:
Salah, mane, jota, firmino, robertson nd arnold need back up. Seems on d midfield has back up except d dmf nd amf..
i thinks milner can play dmf position really well. If we wont sell keita, we should set him up as an amf.
Milli may not be able to last 90mins but I see Milli as a game killer (if we are 1 nil up, settle the game)
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Milli may not be able to last 90mins but I see Milli as a game killer (if we are 1 nil up, settle the game)
Or klopp fit reason ndidi. Jus dat neither ndidi nor fabinho go wan be 2nd choice player. Except we get a good bt nt world class player.

e dey do me like xay mke we just get one or two naija player 4 our squad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.