Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216803 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaolufred(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
December 4th 2016 will go far in my memory lane.

Seemed we walked alone.

But I know surely " WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE".
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaolufred(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

After my post above, We've bounced back with middlesbrough and everton.

Stoke and city in line for theirs.

Hope does not make ashame.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Olaolufred:
WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

After my post above, We've bounced back with middlesbrough and everton.

Stoke and city in line for theirs.

Hope does not make ashame.
nothing but a win.
cos we got man city after that. so getting maximum in that game will go a long way.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
this thread is getting too stale for a lfc fan thread. where are all the scousers?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaolufred(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2016
It is Liverpool 4: Stoke city 1.

3 Wins in a role.

Come 31st Dec. , we shall triumph again.

After, the bournemoth blunder,

We will remain a flyer.

WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Olaolufred:
It is Liverpool 4: Stoke city 1.

3 Wins in a role.

Come 31st Dec. , we shall triumph again

After, the bournemoth blunder,

We will remain a flyer.

WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

That's a game to watch... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
coded01:
When Liverpool wins this season's Epl... make una no reach here oh...

grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
coded01:

That's a game to watch... cool
A game to watch and a must win

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 4:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
A game to watch and a must win

cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

grin grin grin

Where is that koboko? angry grin

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2016
coded01:

Where is that koboko? angry grin

I no need Reset grin...Na money I need cry

The match against city is not going to be important cos it won't decide anything...don't you think
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

The match against city is not going to be important cos it won't decide anything...don't you think

grin

You are right but winning will propell the team higher.... wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
coded01:

grin

You are right but winning will propell the team higher.... wink

I like make we loose so JK would see the team needs 2-3 players to challenge properly
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I like make we loose so JK would see the team needs 2-3 players to challenge properly

You right... The team need league winning players... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2016
coded01:

You right... The[b]team need league winning players[/b]... cool

Hope you're not having Joe Hart in mind undecided
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Winning that match will end our first half of the season on a high note. The fear it will create in the mind of prospective opponents come next will make them crumble even before the first touch of the match.

It's important to keep moral high.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Losing will not change JK opinion on January recruit. It will dampen our moral.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
Winning that match will end our first half of the season on a high note. The fear it will create in the mind of prospective opponents come next will make them crumble even before the first touch of the match.

It's important to keep moral high.

When we lost to Bournemouth and Drew West ham, it didn't dampen the team moral... instead it made Jk understand Karius wasn't ready to be our Number 1...hope you get my Point?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

When we lost to Bournemouth and Drew West ham, it didn't dampen the team moral... instead it made Jk understand Karius wasn't ready to be our Number 1...hope you get my Point?
I do but losing is not the one best way to identify lapses. We may not recover on time if we fall off the pecking order. Remember that we are only four point above the team in fifth.

We don't need to lose.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
I do but losing is not the one best way to identify lapses. We may not recover on time if we fall off the pecking order. Remember that we are only four point above the team in fifth.

We don't need to lose.

I See you're one of those who hate to Loose...but the Fact is Loosing games is something that would happen over the course of a season and wouldn't it be better if it happens when the manager has the opportunity to change things Drastically?

Remember, we loose to win.
YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I See you're one of those who hate to Loose...but the Fact is Loosing games is something that would happen over the course of a season and wouldn't it be better if it happens when the manager has the opportunity to change things Drastically?

Remember, we loose to win.
YNWA
I agree that I am one of those that hate losing. I may lose on the long run, but I need not to plan to lose. I always want to scratch off victory through any fair means but I will accept lose when it becomes inevitable.

Yes! We loose to win but JK is not sleeping. He knows what next needed to be done.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
i don't understand all dis prayinq 4 us 2 lose. we hv d squad 2 compete nd even win the title can our fans stop beinq overly pessimistic
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Hope you're not having Joe Hart in mind undecided

grin grin

Who you get for mind? wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
coded01:

grin grin

Who you get for mind? wink

Lionel Messi grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Lionel Messi grin

You sef dey shine teeth... grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2016
CAPdan21:
i don't understand all dis prayinq 4 us 2 lose. we hv d squad 2 compete nd even win the title can our fans stop beinq overly pessimistic

Can you be direct next time? grin

Slimzjoe... grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2016
coded01:

You sef dey shine teeth... grin grin

No better Player for market...Psg has sealed a deal for Draxler so I'm hoping James Rodriguez tongue comes in...it's hard to see his position though
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
CAPdan21:
You've spoken well boss. Either through hook or crook, we are winning today's match.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
i see us winninq 2-1 or 3-1
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
No one should flood this thread... angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Where are the naysayers? We won the match despite the pressure. Who says Liverpool can't mount title challenge without A-class players?

3 points taken completely. Pressure will make Chelsea fall and they're even doomed to fall on Tuesday.

Come on boys! YNWA.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Abuklaw:
Where are the naysayers? We won the match despite the pressure. Who says Liverpool can't mount title challenge without A-class players?

3 points taken completely. Pressure will make Chelsea fall and they're even doomed to fall on Tuesday.

Come on boys! YNWA.

Don't mind slimzjoe! angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.