Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) (51620 Views)

Hysterics As 3D Model Of 'First Human Created By God' Actually Vin Diesel (pix) / Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Russians are great when it comes to Science & Technology.

Nigeria and its political leaders needs to put the right policy to get Nigeria working just Russia.
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Of course you can. With your $9.5 million, you can take a tour for two weeks and have a chance to explore the surface of the moon.

So help you God. grin
shei only space for that amount and training..make una don't worry when i die, i will get there without training...chikena!

1 Like

Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2019
cenaman:
I will be the first man to walk in heaven and come back.
Come back and do what?
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by cenaman(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Praktikals:

Come back and do what?
What does the man who went to moon came back to do?
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2019
RIP
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2019
People Don dey go space as at 1960?

Where my country men...
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by sammchuck1: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Of course you can. With your $9.5 million, you can take a tour for two weeks and have a chance to explore the surface of the moon.

So help you God. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83063574:
There is time for everything on earth.

A time to be born,
A time to walk to the moon and back!
A time to die!

RIP to this record breaker.
#RESPECT and Last RESPECT!
[/s]
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2019
franchasng:
Great man, my mentors when I was a teenage boy, unfortunately, Nigeria killed that dream of going to space angry angry

Your dream is still possible, ask the elders for certain forest in the country where you can experience space travel!
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2019
rest in peace Mr space man
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2019
inspirator1:

shei only space for that amount and training..make una don't worry when i die, i will get there without training...chikena!
grin grin grin
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2019
oluwasegun007:
People Don dey go space as at 1960?

Where my country men...

Space travel is a very expensive endeavour.

And evenif you have the money...see India. India sent a $300bn probe to the planet Mars. A lot of Indians(in a way, rightly) basted their government for wasting that money on the probe instead of spending it on welfare projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Rip sir

How I wish I could have priviledge to visits international air space

They have one of their branch in Lagos..

Contact me for more details please
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Stevewonder004(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2019
May he Rest in space.
RIS
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2019
All adulterated drinks for one supermarket with a bogus price list.
helinues:

$9.5m ogini

Would rather get this bar at home and continuing with my International space imaginations/Dreaming

Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Clinzstan(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Rip sir
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Rip sir

Me too bruh
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Fordzzy(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Walk on space?
I don't get ..
U must be walking on something before its called walking...
Space is just empty...
So was it d moon or d sun cheesy?

Ur title is misleading oo grin
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by briggson07(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Y did he die ?
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by joshuakingzman(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2019
goodbye sir see you soon
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Minjim:
Ok
How possible is it to walk in space?
I can believe walking on the Moon, but space...
I tink with the help of Escape Velocity it's achievable.
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Heaven Is Not New For Him Since He Don Walked In Space
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by OiOi: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

You my friend are very wise. You will live long.
if the whites were thinking like you, we wouldn't have been able to make use of cellphones
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by OiOi: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
franchasng:
Great man, my mentors when I was a teenage boy, unfortunately, Nigeria killed that dream of going to space angry angry
dreams don't die bro irrespective of our qualifications or whatever. Just have a good mental picture. The universe works in mysterious ways
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Bobyro: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
And here we have Nigerians still looking for food to eat...
Rip great man! undecided
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Rip sir

You don't have to wish.

Elon Musk and his team are already tesr-running SpaceX.

Just save enough money (plenty of it) so you can join the select few who will be traveling to the moon in no time.
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by balraf(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:

So help you God. grin

yeeeeee,9.5 million dollars,well I can,if I will be staying there forever
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Minjim: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

I tink with the help of Escape Velocity it's achievable.

I get it
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Jms85(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=83061895]

$9.5m ogini

Would rather get this bar at home and continuing with my International space imaginations/Dreaming

Black man !!! no sense
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:

So help you God. grin
9.5. Million? , to hell with space..
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:

So help you God. grin
just $9.5 million? Wow that's cheap.
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

$9.5m ogini

are those drinks or perfumes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos / Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) / Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.