Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) (51619 Views)

Hysterics As 3D Model Of 'First Human Created By God' Actually Vin Diesel (pix) / Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Angelacruz: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Rip
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Evans2019: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
TheMainMan:
May her soul rest in perfect peace... Amen

OGA na man die nor bi woman Biko
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by don4real18(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
The space has finally walked through him
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2019
you mean the fake space project.. the deception n indoctrination is real.... your rockets are still having issues breaking through the dome that covers the earth. the vidoes of your failed space projects are all over YouTube... deceiving people to pay attention to a false space project while you occupy the icewall in Antarctica(ends of the earth) with militaries and with the order to shoot down anything on sight.. trying to hide the fact that the earth that we live in is plain (flat) and is motionless..... I know some people will see ignorance in my post, whether you do or not isn't my business, but before you do, I would like you to research flat earth... if you are a Christian or a Muslim, I would want you to read the creation story over again. and what the Bible or Quran says about the shape n the nature of the earth. then ask your self, if the Bible or Quran n every other ancient books out there talks about a round earth floating in the space spinning at a speed of light without you feeling a shit or if they talk about a earth with corners, still, and with foundations and dome covering it...
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
the white folks are always the first. rip tho
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Bellotelli: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2019
And the fellow died on earth. Learn to respect mother earth.
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by follock007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Rip sir

How I wish I could have priviledge to visits international air space

but you're a constant visitor/worker in our own local/national air spaces?
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by follock007(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bellotelli:
And the fellow died on earth. Learn to respect mother earth.

if mother earth is killing her children why should i have any respect for the beast?
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
That’s bad but everybody has to expire one day. He added a contribution to human development and will remain in the history books for it. Meanwhile the Bible is still woeing stargazers, forcing believers to live existences no different from the dark ages.
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Salutem(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Rip sir
How I wish I could have priviledge to visits international air space
same bro in fact, I m dreaming about it daily
Re: Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
RIP legend
see 18 power outage tips and solutions to your business https://explicitsuccess.com/power-outage-procedures-for-businesses/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos / Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) / Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.