Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls (11340 Views)

Why Do African Brothers Abroad Discourage Others From Moving Abroad Too? / Canada Hopefuls (waiting for COPR) / British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Freddy Krueger please draw me in my sleep and take me to Cali. I don tire. cry

1 Like

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by TheEnforcer: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2019
ednut1:
when roll with failures this is what u become. Your australia no click now ur bitter. I have over 50 ex colleagues with good jobs in canada and australia. You think they are telling me not to come They regret not moving earlier.
You dey mind that one?Na because her travelling plans failed.She's bitter like you said ,anx now tries to act sanctimonious like she's warning people .Na who send her.
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by jesmond3945: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2019
ziziangel:

Bro, nah story you de talk...your forefathers aided in the destruction process. Story for another day

Well, stay in your country but make we no catch you any day for airport were you wan Jaapa ooh
imagine, if you dont know you an alien and any government policy you are deported.
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Mendy31: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Hello house

I need steps to apply for a Canadian visa

Am an undergraduate but school haven’t really been my thing,am business oriented and I do well in any little business I invest

I want to know what work I can do in Canada
Which kind of visa I should apply for

Please your answers and advice will be appreciated
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by ednut1(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Mendy31:
Hello house

I need steps to apply for a Canadian visa

Am an undergraduate but school haven’t really been my thing,am business oriented and I do well in any little business I invest

I want to know what work I can do in Canada
Which kind of visa I should apply for

Please your answers and advice will be appreciated
canada is not for you now. when you have 3 years experience come back. unless your have 7 to 10m for school and living expenses a year
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Mendy31: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2019
ednut1:
canada is not for you now. when you have 3 years experience come back. unless your have 7 to 10m for school and living expenses a year

3 years experience of what
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by ednut1(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2019
Mendy31:

3 years experience of what

https://www.immigration.ca/fast-track-high-demand-occupations any of the listed ones
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Lawbliss(f): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2019
I'm already pursuing this want to further my legal practitioner carrier before I get married
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Kissup(f): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2019
You guys are so lucky.i wish I can run away from this country I have just BA I don't know what my chances if I try express entry.canada my dream home

1 Like

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by babakb: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Gerrard59:

Using same parameter, then Nigeria is better than South Korea and almost at par with Japan.

1 Naira = 3 Won
1 Naira = 0.30¥

I'm surprised folks are relocating because of the value of both currencies. shocked

Anyway, choices differ.

We are talking of better countries you are mentioning Singapore and Japan, do you want to go there to join Sumo Wrestling or what

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by ednut1(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2019
Kissup:
You guys are so lucky.i wish I can run away from this country I have just BA I don't know what my chances if I try express entry.canada my dream home
why not get an extra degree or a recognized diploma or certification .
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Gerrard59(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2019
babakb:

Singapore and Japan aren't better countries?

Please don't make me laugh this morning.

1 Like

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Kissup(f): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
I will love to but you know the way Nigeria is trying to get another degree
ednut1:

2 Likes

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kissup:
I will love to but you know the way Nigeria is trying to get another degree
there are exams u can do in less than 6 months e.g bcs computer diploma and cima foundation( accounting)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by timesup234: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kissup:
You are still a kiddie. Thats how it all starts until you eventually get there and your eyes go open. Nigeria is better than all the countries you are dreaming about. Keep dreaming until you wake up to a nightmare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by timesup234: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Suspectzero:

This is one of those people that has never been abroad in their life and has no hope so he consoles himself with this rubbish. Because there's no discrimination in Nigeria or the pathetic standard of living most people are forced to live with.
This is one big dunce who keeps talking abroad like a slave. Why should i be abroad? What is my business with dirty white people who are the most backward and primitive set of humans? Why are Africans so stupid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by timesup234: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
TheEnforcer:
And are you saying thats the case for everyone who travelled?Be logical when commenting .For that one person you know who isnt doing well,Tthere are thousands of others who are doing well.Don't use your friends experience to justify cynicism for foreign folks
Everybody who traveled out has failed. Every single one of them. Financial they are all broke, mentally they are depressed. Working like transformers, self imposed slavery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by babakb: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
Everybody who traveled out has failed. Every single one of them. Financial they are all broke, mentally they are depressed. Working like transformers, self imposed slavery

You are really a local man, just last 3 month a female Nigerian immigrant in Canada who is now a Citizen got elected into their National Assembly and you are talking shiiit here....

Get your wacked opinion out of here foool.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by philip0906(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:

Either you're trolling or you've given up on life...

Whichever of the two, I sincerely hope you're fine

9 Likes

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by realestniggah: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
After finishing the UK.. Y'all now want to do the same to Canada.. Lmao.. I love Nigerian.. If we are done with Canada we shall pick another country.. Probably Australia.
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by timesup234: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
babakb:

You are really a local man, just last 3 month a female Nigerian immigrant in Canada who is now a Citizen got elected into their National Assembly and you are talking shiiit here....

Get your wacked opinion out of here foool.
Local kill you. You are a rabbit, I mean a small rat. I have destroyed countless people here, you are a mosquito, i will spray you with sniper. I have conquered people and even made one of your likes my 10th wife, I will make you my houseboy if you dont watch how you talk to me. Canada is a poverty stricken dustbin and you all smell like faeces. Shithole Canada
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by philip0906(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
watch your stupid mouth before men reposition your mouth go where your ear they. Stupid and brainless fools. Yeah it feels good to call Nigeria a shithole while you idiots die for your slave masters shithole. Donkey! Anybody who travels to Canada is a mentally deranged camel
Lol...Your frustrations in life oozes out. Despite the fact that this is a faceless forum, you have put a face to your frustrations and failure. You need to be bundled out forcefully from Buhari's Nigeria (even if na South make better breeze blow you), so you can heal, else at this rate, you will just kill yourself grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by philip0906(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
Local kill you. You are a rabbit, I mean a small rat. I have destroyed countless people here, you are a mosquito, i will spray you with sniper. I have conquered people and even made one of your likes my 10th wife, I will make you my houseboy if you dont watch how you talk to me. Canada is a poverty stricken dustbin and you all smell like faeces. Shithole Canada
Chai!

Troll! Even Mizwisdom will be shocked that your frustrations are on another level grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by babakb: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:

I really feel for you, i know that your beloved one who has been there for your broke asss has abandoned you and left for Canada and now you're so consumed with hate and bitterness.

May be you should try to secure a 6 months Visit Visa and fall in love with a 60 years old granny, she will marry you and take care of your frustrated asss. �����

9 Likes

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by babakb: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
Ogun and Shango strike madness into your empty brain. May a million worms crawl on your remains. Senseless frustrated donkey. Die! Die!! Die!!! Canada kill you

No wonder, i should have known that you are a Pagan, people like you invoke inanimate and powerless objects or imaginary and powerless spirits that's why you will forever remain backwards.

1 Like

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by philip0906(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
Whenever you see Timesup234 know your time is up. Back in 2017, over 100,000 Nigerian who live in shithole America sent money to eliminate me and close my post. Nairaland is just one of countless media I have dealt severely with lying Nigerian American. I have bombed them all into hiding. I will give you just 24hrs to ask somebody about me before I send you into oblivion
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland can be fun aswear! grin

I just hope I am not enjoying the jokes & outbursts of someone who is truly deranged grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Mendy31: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
ednut1:

Like what diploma

And what are the requirements for it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

About Hungary / Fintiri, Yari: FAAN Issues Public Statement / Got My Us Tourist Visa Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.