Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? (2284 Views)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Which Breed Is This / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2019
Good day Dog lovers. Please someone should advise me on the best breed of dog to buy strictly for business purposes i.e to make money from sales of puppies. Which breed of puppy will return more money on my investment . The breed must also be in high demand. I'm ready to buy asap.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by forreelliinc: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2019
I suggest a Caucasian they are all the rave right now and a single litter can recuperate your whole capital.
Have a look at this purebred serbian caucasian I have in my custody for 250k

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
forreelliinc:
I suggest a Caucasian they are all the rave right now and a single litter can recuperate your whole capital.
Dis want be like ekuke wey get Ebola grin grin smiley wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by forreelliinc: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2019
I will have u know that this is one of the most sort after dogs on nairaland just ask iamanderson
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
forreelliinc:
Thanks. I dont like this dog. Please more suggestions

3 Likes

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2019
More options please
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by toyobillz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gsd.. thank me leta
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Spanishmilf(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
FX:
Good day Dog lovers. Please someone should advise me on the best breed of dog to buy strictly for business purposes i.e to make money from sales of puppies. Which breed of puppy will return more money on my investment . The breed must also be in high demand. I'm ready to buy asap.
as a starter
GERMAN SHERPERD IS VERY HIGH IN DEMAND THEN ROTWEILER
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by IamAnderson(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
FX:
if you want a very commercial dog, it actually depends on your location.
e.g boerbels might be in high demand in Lagos but German shepherds might be the dog in high demand in abia.
I suggest you go around and ask breeders in your location all these questions and also learn some business tips before going into the business.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by IamAnderson(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
FX:
Thanks. I dont like this dog. Please more suggestions
I assure you that's not what a Caucasian shepherd looks like, don't mind the fool

2 Likes

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by prinzetobi: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
forreelliinc:

REDFLAG!! This handler is a scammer !! Beware !!

2 Likes

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
IamAnderson:

if you want a very commercial dog, it actually depends on your location.
e.g boerbels might be in high demand in Lagos but German shepherds might be the dog in high demand in abia.
I suggest you go around and ask breeders in your location all these questions and also learn some business tips before going into the business.
I'm in Lagos. So which breed is the most commercial as a starter. Thanks
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by IamAnderson(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
FX:
I'm in Lagos. So which breed is the most commercial as a starter. Thanks
that's the thing, I'm not in Lagos, the dog demand might be different here.
look for lagos breeders that know what they're doing and discuss with them, that's the best way to get the right information IMO.
Goodluck
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
IamAnderson:

that's the thing, I'm not in Lagos, the dog demand might be different here.
look for lagos breeders that know what they're doing and discuss with them, that's the best way to get the right information IMO.
Goodluck
Thanks so much. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Namdeenero(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Get a Caucasian Shepherd, not the kind posted up there. Get a real mighty Ovcharka and watch quality sell itself... NB: They don’t come cheap, you’ll have to cough out 200k or more

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Namdeenero:
Get a Caucasian Shepherd, not the kind posted up there. Get a real mighty Ovcharka and watch quality sell itself... NB: They don’t come cheap, you’ll have to cough out 200k or more
Really! When my budget is roughly 100k.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by agboedeh: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
get a gsd
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Namdeenero(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
Read my post very well, I said a real Caucasian Ovcharka, quality doesn’t come cheap. 100k can get you a good dog but not a real Caucasian Shepherd dog
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by freezyprinzy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
gsd,Boerbels,Rott.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by KingAzubuike(f): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
forreelliinc:
How can this meat be 250k?

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by KingAzubuike(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Brainiac12:

Dis want be like ekuke wey get Ebola grin grin smiley wink
The Caucasian isn't that bad but at least a lil better than the nonsense we see out there.. I'll score it 55%. And as for the price.., he is definitely building a mansion in the village and needs money to quickly complete it.

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by KingAzubuike(f): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Namdeenero:
It's not advisable to buy somethiñg he might end up regretting. A thorough pure caucasian will end up being a problem to him and his household. More like he's dealing with a wild animal.

So going for something he can easily control in the name of GSD is more advisable.

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Namdeenero(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It's not advisable to buy somethiñg he might end up regretting. A thorough pure caucasian will end up being a problem to him and his household. More like he's dealing with a wild animal.

So going for something he can easily control in the name of GSD is more advisable.
Okay, my advice was based on his question “Strictly for breeding”. Even a Gsd in the wrong hands is a time bomb

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Spanishmilf(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

He said his budget is 100k and we all know how Caucasian consume food alot..... I will advise him to go for gsd
Here in ibadan gsd sell alot it what daddies likes because they see it as police dog

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You dont mean it! I dont want to breed wild animals oo
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Spanishmilf(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
as long as you remain d alpha.......no problem
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by IamAnderson(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
well....expensive dogs are usually wild animals, dogs like boerbel, cane corso, Caucasian, pitbulls e.t.c are all sold expensive but they are not easy to control or take care of.
you have to be passionate and committed to do this dog business if not it'll frustrate you.
if you wanna go into the business it's better if you remove your fear for wild dogs because you'll definitely meet some that you'll have to dominate
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by IamAnderson(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Spanishmilf:
He said his budget is 100k and we all know how Caucasian consume food alot..... I will advise him to go for gsd
Here in ibadan gsd sell alot it what daddies likes because they see it as police dog
true gsd sells fast but with 100k how many gsds can you get?
breeding only one gsd will definitely not fetch you as much money as breeding a more expensive dog.
except he buys just one female and looks for a good stud when she's mature, even at that, it's not a very productive breed for single breeding.

dogs like boerbels can drop more than 10 pups per litter and each can fetch you up to 100k per pup if you have quality stock.
I've seen a boerbel litter 13pups, the owner was made wealthy in one day cheesy , imagine if he had like 5 top quality females and 2 studs. millions will enter his hand every couple of months grin
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Spanishmilf(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
IamAnderson:

breeding only one gsd will definitely not fetch you as much money as breeding a more expensive dog.
except he buys just one female and looks for a good stud when she's mature, even at that, it's not a very productive breed for single breeding.

dogs like boerbels can drop more than 10 pups per litter and each can fetch you up to 100k per pup if you have quality stock.
I've seen a boerbel litter 13pups, the owner was made wealthy in one day cheesy , imagine if he had like 5 top quality females and 2 studs. millions will enter his hand every couple of months grin
me too dey reason am
100k to start a kennel even after buying a gsd he will habe to wait for it to grow and be mature enough for mating...
In my honest opinion d guy is not ready
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by IamAnderson(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Spanishmilf:
me too dey reason am
100k to start a kennel even after buying a gsd he will habe to wait for it to grow and be mature enough for mating...
In my honest opinion d guy is not ready
he has to start small nah, he should start with one or two dogs and grow from there, but the 100k is small sha.
if he really wants to have a dope kennel he should invest more money into it, if it works for him then the payout will be massive
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
IamAnderson:

Bro thanks so much for all your contributions. I have concluded to buy two female boerboels since it can drop minimum of 10 pups per litter. Let me start with two and see how it goes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Quality Lhasa Apso Puppies Ready For New Homes!!! / Photos : Ilorin Annual Dog Show; 3rd Edition / Gigantic Black Caucasian Male...a Must See!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.