Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? (2365 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Which Breed Is This / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Spanishmilf(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
Bro thanks so much for all your contributions. I have concluded to buy two female boerboels since it can drop minimum of 10 pups per litter. Let me start with two and see how it goes
pls buy pedigree and buy it from a very good breeder here on nairaland....................................... Are u buying pup or teen
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by MoonWater: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Brainiac12:

Dis want be like ekuke wey get Ebola grin grin smiley wink
you want people too think I am mad abi? See the way u r making me laugh

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Spanishmilf:
pls buy pedigree and buy it from a very good breeder here on nairaland....................................... Are u buying pup or teen
How can I confirm it is pure breed? I think pup will take a long time to be mature for mating or what do you think?
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by agboedeh: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
How can I confirm it is pure breed? I think pup will take a long time to be mature for mating or what do you think?
U could post pictures of the pups on this thread before purchase so we can confirm it for u.

pls don't just think about the money when starting coz these things can be frustrating. U need to have passion and love for dogs too.

It could take up to two years before the bitch is ready to mate. In other words,the business require patience

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by IamAnderson(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
Bro thanks so much for all your contributions. I have concluded to buy two female boerboels since it can drop minimum of 10 pups per litter. Let me start with two and see how it goes
uwlc but dog breeding isn't only about puppy production, you have to learn a lot of things.
e.g if your dog gives birth to 10pups and you don't take care of them well and you loose some, it's still a big loss to you.
learn a lot of things from experienced breeders before going into the business
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Spanishmilf(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
FX:
WHEN U WANT TO buy post it here on nairaland or buy from nairaland breeders
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2019
I'm yet to see a good pure breed adult female boerboel that is roughly two years and has also given birth before to buy.

The Dog must be in Lagos .
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by agboedeh: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
FX:
I'm yet to see a good pure breed adult female boerboel that is roughly two years and has also given birth before to buy.

The Dog must be in Lagos .
I don't think u would see such a dog for 100k
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
agboedeh:
I don't think u would see such a dog for 100k
By His Grace I'll see
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by agboedeh: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
FX:
By His Grace I'll see
amen
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
forreelliinc:
I suggest a Caucasian they are all the rave right now and a single litter can recuperate your whole capital.
Have a look at this purebred serbian caucasian I have in my custody for 250k
leme pay 12000 for it,the dog looks malnourished sef...just sell it to me at that rate
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by forreelliinc: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
leme pay 12000 for it,the dog looks malnourished sef...just sell it to me at that rate
250k or no deal
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by johnclement: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2019
When my Caucasian was 5months old i advice you go for Caucasian. Mine is 4weeks pregnant

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by explosiveskull(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
johnclement:
When my Caucasian was 5months old i advice you go for Caucasian. Mine is 4weeks pregnant
You don't take good care of your dog at all, look at the fur with dreds, compare it with the one below though not mine.

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by charlesELIKIBA: 3:27am On Oct 21, 2019
FX:
Thanks. I dont like this dog. Please more suggestions

grin grin grin
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by MrrKay(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2019
The most in important thing is your passion for dogs. You ought to love dogs to the core. Don't just center on the business stuff.
I trust any of the above mentioned breed can be demanded base on how you manage them.
100k is not bad, buh remember you gotta get a sizeable and quality kennel.
Then quality feeding and good health is very important and it's all about money.
Then, very important here is "patience" bro you ought to be patient, and don't go marking your calender on the supposed date your dog gonna come on heat, litter and you sale. Cos it might not work that way, dog business is not chicken where by you sell after every 3months.
It requires patience and dedication, don't give up when things didn' go your own way.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by FX(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2019
MrrKay:
The most in important thing is your passion for dogs. You ought to love dogs to the core. Don't just center on the business stuff.
I trust any of the above mentioned breed can be demanded base on how you manage them.
100k is not bad, buh remember you gotta get a sizeable and quality kennel.
Then quality feeding and good health is very important and it's all about money.
Then, very important here is "patience" bro you ought to be patient, and don't go marking your calender on the supposed date your dog gonna come on heat, litter and you sale. Cos it might not work that way, dog business is not chicken where by you sell after every 3months.
It requires patience and dedication, don't give up when things didn' go your own way.
Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by MrrKay(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2019
You're welcome Sir
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? by rumenase(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2019
@FX getting a pure breed boerboel is easy but I'll advise you to go for a pup from SP parents boerboel breeding in Nigeria is on another level I won't advise you to go for mouth pedigree or look for a BB pup of 100k instead of getting two use the the money to buy one and be happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purebred Boerboel Puppies for sale / Kittens Available #2k / Pure Female Brindle Boerboel Puppy Dog For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.