Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari (5791 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2019
He has always been married to one woman at a time.

He had 4 daughters before becoming the head of state.

He has only had 2 sons in his life-- Musa ( who died at infancy) and Yusuf his current only son.

His first daughter died in 2006 during childbirth. She was aged 33.

What a simple lifestyle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
You forgot to add that he is the most useless leader Nigeria has ever and will ever have .. A man whose needless coup plot in 1983 derailed the destiny of Nigeria .
A man so visionless he budgeted 189 billion Naira for cows but a paltry 48 billion naira for education in a country with the highest number of kids out of school !!!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by helinues: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2019
How are these new facts?

@ op behave

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by helinues: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
You forgot to add that he is the most useless leader Nigeria has ever and will ever have .. A man whose needless coup plot in 1983 derailed the destiny of Nigeria .
A man so visionless he budgeted 189 billion Naira for cows but a paltry 48 billion naira for education in a country with the highest number of kids out of school !!!!!

Hope you are aware that Buhari does not aware of your existence?

A reminder

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by surgical: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

A reminder
But the guy stated the truth

10 Likes

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
How are these new facts?
@ op behave
hahahahaha!
I just love the man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by helinues: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
surgical:
But the guy stated the truth

So as I

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

A reminder

I am a Nigerian citizen the Nigerian constitution is aware of my existence

7 Likes

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are just a statistic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:
hahahahaha!
I just love the man
Sorry.
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by helinues: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Like other Igbos python skelewu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Commentor:

I am not statistic but Nigerias Elon Musk ..I am putting our country on the map

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am not statistic but Nigerias Elon Musk ..I am putting our country on the map

grin

Nothing Akpan no go see for madam room.

7 Likes

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by KINGwax007(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
how did you come to the conclusion that he is useless?

Oh, I knw... No money in circulation because thieves are scared of spending so that they won't get caught...

Did you knw?
That if there has been stringent rules and policies to curtail importation and encourage home grown industuries, you won't be wailing right now as there'll be money in circulation, whether the few who hoard it now spend it or not!!!

Lazy youth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by EzekaUdenee: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

grin

[/s]
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by EzekaUdenee: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Putinofrussia: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Commentor:

lol
We love lolling in Russia

lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2019
KINGwax007:
how did you come to the conclusion that he is useless?

Oh, I knw... No money in circulation because thieves are scared of spending so that they won't get caught...

Did you knw?
That if there has been stringent rules and policies to curtail importation and encourage home grown industuries, you won't be wailing right now as there'll be money in circulation, whether the few who hoard it now spend it or not!!!

Lazy youth

I have used to have 3 firms today I have just two because of Buharis incompetence ..Call me lazy again okay..see Buhari or no Buhari I can never lack the good things of life because of the Great God Adonai that I serve . Before I finish typing this I would have made your monthly salary if you do the work I you do
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Commentor:

grin

You can laugh but remember I told you I will soon own the biggest airline on Earth yes Earth yes Earth and Akpan go patronise am in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I have used to have 3 firms today I have just two because of Buharis incompetence ..Call me lazy again okay..see Buhari or no Buhari I can never lack the good things of life because of the Great God Adonai that I serve . Before I finish typing this I would have made your monthly salary if you do the work I you do

Fabu.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by EzekaUdenee: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Fabu.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

You can laugh but remember I told you I will soon own the biggest airline on Earth yes Earth yes Earth and Akpan go patronise am in Jesus Name

Here we have it folks....delusions of grandeur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
You could not have chosen wailing as a profession, Patrick.
I will be glad if you are informed enough about N48b budget for education. Create a thread regards that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afamed:

You could not have chosen wailing as a profession, Patrick

Afamed address the disparity between the Education Budget and that of cow please ..do you like it ?

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Commentor:

Here we have it folks....delusions of grandeur.

Yes delusions of grandeur backed with the Grace of God and a solid vision
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afamed:

You could not have chosen wailing as a profession, Patrick

Patrick??
grin

3 Likes

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by sweetrace(f): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Needless coup?

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

A reminder

RIP English

Just like Buhari

Zombies are illiterate cows
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is too much for you to say, and i don't know what pleasure you guys drive from insult elderly people. When this your character start hurting you ,you will saying your village people tormenting you .
FarahAideed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This is too much for you to say, and i don't know what pleasure you guys drive from insult elderly people. When this your character start hurting you ,you will saying your village people tormenting you .

Buhari is not my elder . He is elder to his zombies

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
sweetrace:

Needless coup?

Yes it was needless . Nigerian economy and productivity was at its pinnacle then .. Shagaris govt was a million light years more useful than Buharis govt ..under Shagari Our Airforce was the most equipped in Africa and Nigeria airways ahead 33 working planes !!!!! The Naira had more value than the dollar !!

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by sapele914(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
Wailer I thought you would have committed suicide, or least gone back to your homeland Mogadishu, Somalia, after you and your useless gay ass Oga atiku lost the election? Shameless Hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. / Lai Mohammed: How Digital Economy Sector Lifted Nigeria Out Of Recession In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.