Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari (5789 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
But if he employ you now to help him watch his cow in daura you will not call him useless .
FarahAideed:

Buhari is not my elder . He is elder to his zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by sapele914(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Buhari is not my elder . He is elder to his zombies
I guess that is how you greet your parents every morning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by sapele914(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Yes it was needless . Nigerian economy and productivity was at its pinnacle then .. Shagaris govt was a million light years more useful than Buharis govt ..under Shagari Our Airforce was the most equipped in Africa and Nigeria airways ahead 33 working planes !!!!! The Naira had more value than the dollar !!
Dreamer were you born then?, the only political party that has stolen more than shagari and NPN is PDP, go and read your history again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Afamed address the disparity between the Education Budget and that of cow please ..do you like it ?
This isn't a thread on Education budget. Create one regards that , don't be a lazy youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am not statistic but Nigerias Elon Musk ..I am putting our country on the map
Patrick Lawrence, stop claiming what you are not. I know your existence more than anyone in this forum. I have severally advised you against this your life of self deceit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sorry.
Ndo
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by EzekaUdenee: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Patrick??
grin
[/s]
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by EzekaUdenee: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Here we have it folks....delusions of grandeur.
[/s]
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But if he employ you now to help him watch his cow in daura you will not call him useless .

I swear to God who made me If Buhari employ me I will reject it !!!!
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Na so , Patrick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pride kill you there.
FarahAideed:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Pride kill you there.
Ignore that noise maker. He's not new to me both home and away. Let him continue to rant on Nairaland, when I fall in hand now , na beg e go begin dey beg as usual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Pride kill you there.

Not pride ..I can't stand bad people
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
I'm tired of them here.
Afamed:

Ignore that noise maker. He's not new to me both home and away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afamed:

Patrick Lawrence, stop claiming what you are not. I know your existence more than anyone in this forum. I have severally advised you against this your life of self deceit

Baba come and joinme I am just having my breakfast late, fish bangers and peppers . Leave Buhari and suffer alone for your own good .

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Baba come and joinme I am just having my breakfast late, fish bangers and peppers . Leave Buhari and suffer alone for your own good .
I don't eat foods culled from internet. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afamed:

I don't eat foods culled from internet. Thank you

You should try these fish bangers they are very tasty

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why's your crockery cracked and chipped?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by chubinwa(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
It doesn't interest me
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by bubu2019: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

Hope you are aware that Buhari does not aware of your existence?

A reminder
that's zombie for you.always ready to through punch at anyone that speaks gospel truth about the lifeless one
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Commentor:

Why's your crockery cracked and chipped?

I will ask my cook when I see her on Monday ..she has closed but will be here first thing Monday morning .

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I will ask my cook when I see her on Monday ..she has closed but will be here first thing Monday morning .

Ewa goin things.

You'll ask fire.

You mean you've only just noticed your wares are old and chipped in places?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Commentor:

Ewa goin things.

You'll ask fire.

You mean you've only just noticed your wares are old and chipped in places?

Oga there are many things I don't notice in my house , there are even rooms I have been in months , I am creator an innovator who only concentrates on creating new solutions for the human race daily , I am working on two projects side by side right now for two multinationals and I still have to be on social media defending Donald Trump and exposing Buhari ...see I am Nigerias Elon Musk so pray for me to succeed
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

You don't need to ask her, just sack her direct on Monday. Schmuck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afamed:

You don't need to ask her, just sack her direct on Monday. Schmuck

Sack her for chipped plate ? I am not even going to ask her oga I was just pulling his legs
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Afamed: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga there are many things I don't notice in my house , there are even rooms I have been in months , I am creator an innovator who only concentrates on creating new solutions for the human race daily , I am working on two projects side by side right now for two multinationals and I still have to be on social media defending Donald Trump and exposing Buhari ...see I am Nigerias Elon Musk so pray for me to succeed
Na so Audio money dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afamed:

Na so Audio money dem
grin grin oga nothing Audio here oo till I buy my next house on Bourdillon near Tinubu you go no say Na video God I dey serve ooo. Buharis bad leadership can never make us suffer in this country ..I even make more money from APC than most of you Buhari supporters here
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I'm not asking about other rooms or whatnot.

The wares from which you eat are old and chipped, looking like flea market rejects.

How can you say it was unnoticed by you?

Are your standards so low ...Patrick?

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by FarahAideed: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Commentor:

I'm not asking about other rooms or whatnot.

The wares from which you eat are old and chipped, looking like flea market rejects.

How can you say it was unnoticed by you?

Are your standards so low ...Patrick?

I have a lot of new dinnerware still unboxed , I replace all the old once Sir by Monday but wetin even concern you with my plate
Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I have used to have 3 firms today I have just two because of Buharis incompetence ..Call me lazy again okay..see Buhari or no Buhari I can never lack the good things of life because of the Great God Adonai that I serve . Before I finish typing this I would have made your monthly salary if you do the work I you do
How we go take know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by KINGwax007(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I have used to have 3 firms today I have just two because of Buharis incompetence ..Call me lazy again okay..see Buhari or no Buhari I can never lack the good things of life because of the Great God Adonai that I serve . Before I finish typing this I would have made your monthly salary if you do the work I you do
I don't even earn a salary, you talk too much.

U have 3 firms?? Why on earth would you call your 4x4ft shops a firm. Is it multinational or what? I bet non of your so called firms even has a website talkless of a sizable staff!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari by Commentor: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I have a lot of new dinnerware still unboxed , I replace all the old once Sir by Monday but wetin even concern you with my plate

grin

You've entered the "Attack is the best form of defense mode".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. / Cross River North: Jarigbe, Odey Know Fate In Appeal Court Today / Anambra Election: INEC Extends The Time Of Closing Of Polls To 4:00pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.