Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,210 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (45825 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2019
TECNO Spark 4 'Vacation Blue' unboxing and review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gicpz8_C7Hs

The entry level Spark 4 was announced barely 5 months after it predecessor, the Spark 3 and it has gotten a facelift similar to that of the Camon 12 series with a triple camera set up and taller form factor. If you're looking for an entry level device with support for Glo 4G/LTE band 28A, this might just be the smart phone for you. There are a few pros and cons you'd need to know about the Spark 4 before you buy and I've got you covered in this video.

Price: N34,500

See screenshots from video below.

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
More pics

1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by CharlesJok3r: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Still overpriced...

9 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by gabe1234(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2019
How much?
So my spark 3 don get senior brother

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
It tried but Camon over this
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by toye440: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
gabe1234:
How much? So my spark 3 don get senior brother
How much is spark 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
undecided undecided undecided Seriously, what is the purpose of this phone? I don't see any upgrade here... Even the phone doesn't have usb type c... Still the same old features. Releasing new phones every week...
And Tecno fans keep buying the same trash... Tecno fans are trying sha.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Still enjoying my pouvoir2

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
K
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mays24(f): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Still substandard grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by ucee64(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Trash as usual

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by BeardlessGang: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tecno just dy rename old phones with three useless bokeh camera that the pictures produced are tattered and nauseating..

Typing from my tecno Camon xpro

Meanwhile I have something better and cheaper

9 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by realvikash: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Scrappy phone, no big difference from the Spark 3, besides Tecno and Infinix are always producing lookalike phones, same specs, camera as the previous version angry

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by lizdammy: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wow
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by VivyZub(f): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Get your affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by tolumizzy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Trash as usual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ok...nice one.

If you need Clean American used Samsung Galaxy phones,iPhone and laptops.. Call or whatsapp me on 0 8 0 9215 1959

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by nauto6: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
cool
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by EggSauce(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
It takes reasonable phone companies with foresight a year to release new phones of their series...(one year after each series is released)... This enables them to bring major update and specs to the series year after year... But u see this Tecno and it likes... Na just Godforbid dem be .. nonsense brand

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by roladex(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ok o
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by PerfectJUSTICE: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
I hope they corrected the flaws of Spark 3 before coming up with a 4?
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Babzrockman: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please someone should help me with downloaded BAHUBALI 2 (THE CONCLUSION)... rokeebbabs@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mitchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mpcoll001: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Everybody should go for whatever suits their pocket grin

Please do check my siggy and threads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Babzrockman:
Please someone should help me with downloaded BAHUBALI 2 (THE CONCLUSION)... rokeebbabs@gmail.com
U are looking for bahubali
Where people dey look for avengers The end game. Oga o

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by PerfectJUSTICE: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
kingxsamz:
undecided undecided undecided Seriously, what is the purpose of this phone? I don't see any upgrade here... Even the phone doesn't have usb type c... Still the same old features. Releasing new phones every week...
And Tecno fans keep buying the same thrash... Tecno fans are trying sha.

The upgrade is the 4G enabled
Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by livebyday(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Unboxing of another low quality piece of thrash, with poor build rubbish phone from transsion holdings

Next week they will unbox infinix note 30 with a 40 inch stylus , then upper week unbox itel stapler and phone combo

Trashy devices

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by madgoat(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
XIAOMI for live. So glad i have broken away from the chains of tecno and Infinix grin

21 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by michealdeco: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
What's the ram and Rom

I know it won't pass mtk Helio p22

6 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by lovienna: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
The price is cheap for the spec of the phone. Infinix hot 7 was bought for 40k ealier this year and it doesn't have 4G.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by livebyday(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
kingxsamz:

Trust me people are wiser

They don't buy these garbage as much as they used to

Everyone knows tecno ,infinix and itel are trash phones of very low quality

Drop this nonsense once and watch the screen shatter like a spider web grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
kingxsamz:

what more do u expect from a phone priced @34, 500?

grin

grin

I laff in Man U current form.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons Not To Use Your Phone In Bed At Night / WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.