Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN (4350 Views)

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by ionsman: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2019
OP, does this look like UNN to you? This is Uniben.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2019
ionsman:
I'm not an alumnus of UNN or uniben. Please any alumni here kindly take a clear look and have your say. But this doesn't in anyway look like any of the buildings known to me in uniben ugbowo. Kindly do justice by showing us a clearer look of the building in front of which she took that picture. Thank you.
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Parko(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2019
fairfora:
I'm not an alumnus of UNN or uniben. Please any alumni here kindly take a clear look and have your say. But this doesn't in anyway look like any of the buildings known to me in uniben ugbowo. Kindly do justice by showing us a clearer look of the building in front of which she took that picture. Thank you.
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Skinnienigga(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2019
I'm 6000% sure she went to uniben because I knew her in school back then. She was my friend's roomie in school hostel

I remember she did pre-degree then she tried for 2 years straight to enter microbiology. Before she finally got in.

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Skinnienigga(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2019
ionsman:

This is UNIBEN.

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2019
That's the entrance to the Main Auditorium at the Great Uniben.
ionsman:
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2019
Skinnienigga:
I'm 6000% sure she went to uniben because I knew her in school back then. She was my friend's roomie in school hostel

I remember she did pre-degree then she tried for 2 years straight to enter microbiology. Before she finally got in.

why did she go to UNN to study medicine but never disclosed this to BBC? I'm also not the publisher of the nation, who digged it and I dare anyone in doubt to search for the caption on the nations newspaper...assuming I lied as some people claimed here by not disclosing the identity of the nurse who told the story as instructed did the nation also lie grin?. ...please did she finally study microbiology after the 2-year of making effort to study same, or she studied something else? Kiki didn't claim she studied microbiology oo .Rather, she claimed she was a medical student and left due to sexual harrasment. You see? grin Never mind. Investigation is ongoing and I've asked the lady doctor to inform her team of kiki's claim and petition BBC if possible . We keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2019
fairfora:

The female Dr said further that, if there was somebody to be harassed sexually, she didn't even rank among the 20 most pretty female medical students in their time, wondering why she was claiming what didn't actually happen. She said Kiki was really outspoken then and intelligent but showed more interests in social life than she did towards her primary reason for coming to UNN

According to her, if truly she dropped out as a result of sexual harassment, what about herself as pretty as she was, whom a prof of surgery once threatened to deal with, but couldn't do anything eventually as she reported him to the dean, college of medicine?

Well for a start Kiki Mordi has something the dr. Obviously lacks, boldness. Continue to hide behind Dr. No name and face!

Are you saying that irresponsible lecturers only sleeps with pretty ladies Irresponsible men that can sleep with anything in skirts undecided

I think Kiki Mordi's submission is that lecturers sexually harass students for marks. No sane person will contradict her on this even you did state your experience either knowingly or unknowingly

So what are you blabbering about

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2019
nonye6194:
Of course, people will find way to bring her down but it's too late. The Purge of sex crazed lecturers had already begun, thanks to her and BBC's good investigative journalism
Believe everything and about the BBC at your own peril. Aljazerra is far more reliable and their antecedents have shown.

Read the following...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bbc-to-apologise-over-fake-panorama-footage-ts872j8vklw

https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/16119

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16594949.bbc-apologises-for-disgraceful-coverage-of-gers-report/

https://www.thenational.scot/news/16595039.watch-bbc-forced-to-apologise-on-air-for-fake-news-gers-figure/

That is what your almighty BBC does best...A local newspaper like the nation who revealed kiki's mission to UNN cant be wrong. It's the most respected newspapers in Nigeria today.

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by ionsman: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2019
fairfora:

That's Akin Deko hall(Main Auditorium), UNIBEN.

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
ionsman:

That's Akin Deko hall(Main Auditorium), UNIBEN.
ok, thanks
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Well for a start Kiki Mordi has something the dr. Obviously lacks, boldness. Continue to hide behind Dr. No name and face!

Are you saying that irresponsible lecturers only sleeps with pretty ladies Irresponsible men that can sleep with anything in skirts undecided

I think Kiki Mordi's submission is that lecturers sexually harass students for marks. No sane person will contradict her on this even you did state your experience either knowingly or unknowingly

So what are you blabbering about
ok ma. I dont need to sound insulting as you did. In as much as I never supported sex for grades or rape( read all my posts), one thing is certain...truth shall prevail on kiki's real background which she hid from the BBC and the entire Nigerians . The female dr acted on the basis of anonymity and that needs to be respected. If you asked that your name must not be mentioned in a scenario but the privilege was abused, how would you feel as a person?. The onus is on the school mates of kiki at UNN/UNTH to dig deep into her background, if they so wish and not mine. I only posted here some facts on why she didn't graduate and the fact that she attended UNN contrary to what she claimed. In her interview by most dailies and magazines, even on channels tv last week which I watched , she never mentioned the name of the school she attended and that would be for a reason best known to her. I think you should also attach the foremost newspaper who revealed this by saying they're blabbing. My point isn't on the cause she's riding on...investigative journalism but the fact that she lied and hid some facts about herself and story. It's a matter of time, many who believed fabricated stories about her background hook,like and sinker would swallow their vomits . I rest my case
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
fairfora:
ok ma. I dont need to sound insulting as you did. In as much as I never supported sex for grades or rape( read all my posts), one thing is certain...truth shall prevail on kiki's real background which she hid from the BBC and the entire Nigerians . The female dr acted on the basis of anonymity and that needs to be respected. If you asked that your name must not be mentioned in a scenario but the privilege was abused, how would you feel as a person?. The onus is on the school mates of kiki at UNN/UNTH to dig deep into her background, if they so wish and not mine. I only posted here some facts on why she didn't graduate and the fact that she attended UNN contrary to what she claimed. In her interview by most dailies and magazines, even on channels tv last week which I watched , she never mentioned the name of the school she attended and that would be for a reason best known to her. I think you should also attach the foremost newspaper who revealed this by saying they're blabbing. My point isn't on the cause she's riding on...investigative journalism but the fact that she lied and hid some facts about herself and story. It's a matter of time, many who believed fabricated stories about her background hook,like and sinker would swallow their vomits . I rest my case

I am sorry if you felt insulted. That wasn't my intention.

I think what is important in this Kiki Mordi's case is not her personal life or the reason she left university.

The message is VERY clear. It's about sexual harassment in our universities!!!

Most Nigerians knows the atrocities going on and that is the cause we should be championing

Not just women but everybody

I wouldn't want us to derail from her message or the aim of the documentary! Some people risked their lives here

Let it not go to waste.

I bid you a wonderful Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Skinnienigga(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
fairfora:
why did she go to UNN to study medicine but never disclosed this to BBC? I'm also not the publisher of the nation, who digged it and I dare anyone in doubt to search for the caption on the nations newspaper...assuming I lied as some people claimed here by not disclosing the identity of the nurse who told the story as instructed did the nation also lie grin?. ...please did she finally study microbiology after the 2-year of making effort to study same, or she studied something else? Kiki didn't claim she studied microbiology oo .Rather, she claimed she was a medical student and left due to sexual harrasment. You see? grin Never mind. Investigation is ongoing and I've asked the lady doctor to inform her team of kiki's claim and petition BBC if possible . We keep our fingers crossed.

Madam, I talk wetin I know oh. I met her in Uniben as Nkiru sef. But everyone called her kiki. As for whether she entered, I don't know. We were not pals. She was my friend's roomie and we hung out a couple of times.

And that matric picture is uniben ooo. Those are my facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Skinnienigga(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Plus how does her personal life affect the facts that her video exposed the terrible things some lecturers were doing to students ehn?

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Skinnienigga(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
fairfora:
Believe everything and about the BBC at your own peril. Aljazerra is far more reliable and their antecedents have shown.

Read the following...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bbc-to-apologise-over-fake-panorama-footage-ts872j8vklw

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16594949.bbc-apologises-for-disgraceful-coverage-of-gers-report/

https://www.thenational.scot/news/16595039.watch-bbc-forced-to-apologise-on-air-for-fake-news-gers-figure/

That is what your almighty BBC does best...A local newspaper like the nation who revealed kiki's mission to UNN cant be wrong. It's the most respected newspapers in Nigeria today.

Now I believe you may have something against the girl oh. Did she force those men to say those things on video abi that was fake too?

The students that spoke up.. were they fake too?

You've left the message and you are now attacking the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by nonye6194: 3:11am On Oct 14, 2019
fairfora:

Read the following...

This time around, the cases are real. The lecturers were caught on tape. But okay. It's Nigeria where even a footage of a governor caught on camera was said to be fake.

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 14, 2019
fairfora:
read my post again and you'd know the source and what she said on her identity Ok? Another lazy youth spotted here grin. I'm a product of same unilag. That such things happen in our clime doesn't mean the opposite also cant happen. As an undergraduate( I also had my MSc there), girls would be sharing an invite in my class of an event taking place in the uk. Before you know it, they've jetted out to the uk, only to come back the following week. They're children of the rich and mighty. If they missed classes during which a test was conducted, and they failed, the same girls would be bringing tyres and money to bribe lecturers most of whom would reject their gifts. The situation is even worse nowadays. People like you would never also believe the fact that girls frame up lecturers who refused to do their bidding. Why were they wearing a mask while they granted kiki that interview? The previous events recorded in unilag and ife had proofs. In fact, in the unilag case, the lady was secretly filming the lecturer in his office and ife victim came to the public her identity wasnt hidden and all these served as evidence. Meanwhile, the accused man was only filmed whilst he was in church service as pastor conducting a normal church programme...think about it since you can only reason one-way. It's also possible they framed him up because they failed his course and being a pastor, he refused to take bribe presented to him.

In same unilag, I had heard of a girl who threatened to implicate a Muslim lecturer who doesn't take bribe. she tried severally to enter him but failed. I was in 300L then. After graduating from poly, I took a DE. She failed his course and the man is a disciplinarian. We used to call him alfaa, he's now prof. This man would order that a door be shut behind him to prevent students who came late to the lecture theatre from entering. He works with time. People rarely joked with his lectures in fact, many had had a reseat in the past because of just his course. He would take attendance after lecture and call it a test or CA and award marks in that regard. People on sick bed would leave the hospital to attend his lecture. when he discovered the girl was out to implicate him, he brought out the holy book to swear and also cursed her...your reasoning is a clear proof our youths are still backward in Innovations. Because the issue was published by the almighty BBC who lies at times, doesn't mean you should take it as it is. Things happen in our university and I cant wait to see all the lecturers involved being brought to book. But those girls too do implicate lecturers especially if they failed to have their way but because it's the opposite, nobody cares to talk about it. A deeper investigation is needed in this case
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Skinnienigga:
Plus how does her personal life affect the facts that her video exposed the terrible things some lecturers were doing to students ehn?

1 Like

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I am sorry if you felt insulted. That wasn't my intention.

I think what is important in this Kiki Mordi's case is not her personal life or the reason she left university.

The message is VERY clear. It's about sexual harassment in our universities!!!

Most Nigerians knows the atrocities going on and that is the cause we should be championing

Not just women but everybody

I wouldn't want us to derail from her message or the aim of the documentary! Some people risked their lives here

Let it not go to waste.

I bid you a wonderful Sunday
Please stop calling her Kiki her name is Nkiru

Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by fattprince(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
fairfora:
Haaaaa. I no talk oooo
It's true this man didn't allow me retake his test because I was the only guy among the girls so he asked me (only me) to mention 3 topics from his lectures I couldn't so he ordered me out. I beg he no gree. But thank God something happened they used only exam and I had a C. See how God works
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
fattprince:

It's true this man didn't allow me retake his test because I was the only guy among the girls so he asked me (only me) to mention 3 topics from his lectures I couldn't so he ordered me out. I beg he no gree. But thank God something happened they used only exam and I had a C. See how God works
grin grin. You see, that's why it's not good to lie. You're so right. I didn't even want to mention the lecturer's name, neither did I know someone here would know the man and to those who are blinded with the information about kiki mordi here, truth shall prevail. Some thought i was trying to condemn the lady ( even though there was nothing close to this in my posts)when we've never even met before. My reason for sharing the story here was a mere coincidence. I read in the nation newspaper, including their online version that she attended UNN contrary to the uniben she claimed and somebody who knew her very well as course mate in the department of medicine in UNN told me everything about this girl and I came under attack of some people here. What she's doing is a welcome development but why lie of her background, just because she wanted to prove a point and why lie of the main reason you left the university....sexual harassment as she claimed? Whereas, she was advised to withdraw because she couldn't cope with medicine due to her much involvement in social activities on campus. Truth shall prevail soon, I reiterate. Have a good evening.
Re: Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN by Onumsinachi: 3:29am On Jan 28, 2020
fairfora:

Your "female doctor", if she is real, is a condescending narcissist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Fascinating Details About The Titanic That You Probably Never Knew / How Can A Drop-Out Go Back For More Education? / New Update About Uniabuja, Acceptance Fees Is Going To Close Within This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.