Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now (799 Views)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by pstemma1990: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
U heard me me right......good morning to u all...

I went to masaka market this morning to buy some things then decided to price a bag of rice..

I was shocked to my bone marrow when they told me 28k, something that was sold for 18k last month..

so with the look of things it may get to 35k b4 December...

our president said that foreign rice is not good for us but foreign hospital is very food for him...

mod abeg front page..

royal Roy
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by Crownbefitsme(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
28 thousand
It will drop soon

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by RoyalBlu(f): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by pstemma1990: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
28 thousand It will drop soon
drop soon? u know it's not possible, not in this December period..
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by TRADEFAIRng(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abakaliki Stone Free Rice is way better than foreign rice. It is healthy, cheap and readily available online.

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by pstemma1990: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
TRADEFAIRng:
Abakaliki Stone Free Rice is way better than foreign rice. It is healthy, cheap and readily available online.
how much is a bag, and must it be online?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by TRADEFAIRng(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
pstemma1990:
how much is a bag, and must it be online?

I don't know about physical stores or whether they sell genuine Abakaliki rice. This online store ships straight from Abakaliki rice mill to customers. Good thing is you can even pay on delivery if you want. They are new but they are good.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by pstemma1990: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
TRADEFAIRng:

I don't know about physical stores or whether they sell genuine Abakaliki rice. This online store ships straight from Abakaliki rice mill to customers. Good thing is you can even pay on delivery if you want. They are new but they are good.
so 50kg is how much? let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by Oyindidi(f): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
TRADEFAIRng:

How much for a bag and you are writing off point

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by pstemma1990: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
How much for a bag and you are writing off point
the thing weak me self....

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now by Exponental(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
FG is not sincere. Why is the focus on food when alternative has not been provided? If we eat 20000 bags daily in this country, what proof do we have industries that produce 21000 bags daily. Make the agriculture sector boom and competition will shut out the foreign ones.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This / Procreation In Nigeria: An Open Letter To Every Mr And Mrs / help me out on this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.