Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

Do Rebunk Or Praise Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Rebunk Or Praise Him (245 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. / Download Parenting And Teens Seminar On Sex With Praise Fowowe, Lanre Olusola!!! / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Rebunk Or Praise Him by abuyus(f): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
It happens that i went to pick my son in school yesterday on getting there i met him reporting one of his classmate to their mistress so i later asked him what the matter was and he told me that,their mistress dictated some difficult words from a comprehension passage for them meanwhile the teacher had already written it on the board before the dictation and forgot to clean it.So his mate copied it from the board but he decided to it on his own and he got 3 out of 10.He will be 8 next march and in pry2.Do i say he's not smart enough or he's just being faithful.
Re: Do Rebunk Or Praise Him by quietpoolsinn: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Him learning honesty at this age is really applaudable. You should praise him and encourage him to keep it up.

Visit us today @QUIETPOOLSINN IKEJA LAGOS for your quiet time relaxation, serene environment for photoshoot of any sort, videoshooting, events and affordable rooms for lodging. check signature for calls and enquiries.
Re: Do Rebunk Or Praise Him by RoyalBlu(f): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
He's on track OP.

His sense of right and wrong is worthy of praise.

You can run him through the difficult words he's struggling with.

No cause for alarm. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Spin Broom That Works Like Magic / Keep Your Homes/offices Sparkling Clean / Do Not Imply I Receive Dms From Nairalanders Please. I Dont.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.