Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,522,260 members, 5,768,103 topics. Date: Monday, 03 August 2020 at 10:03 PM

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming - Programming (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming (41162 Views)

Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application / You Pick It, We Get It Done. / Which Programming Language Is Used In Programming Sim Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by uchechi7(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17
I Chose it because I have great respect for programmers, though I'm a beginner but this topic has shapen my horizon about programming.

I'm a student who just started learning web design (HTML and CSS). I'm having financial challenges and my system has crashed and I have spent every dime on me to fix it but it's still developing more fault. Please I'm in need of assistance to purchase a new system (fairly used).

Nothing will be to small or big for me, I know things are hard right now; Please I'm really in need of a system. I reside in Port Harcourt and here is my details.
Bright Sampson
UBA 2085555677
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by KhingLufem1(m): 11:37am On Jul 18
Passion
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by jamesjohnson147: 5:39pm On Jul 18
100k to 500k to Anyone who can provide software or app that can read someone text message only by knowing their phone number should let me know. I'm ready to pay. Bid is between 100k to 500k. Please I don't need software that will require you to download and install any app on target phone. Just what I need is to hack or get or read someone's recent text message by just entering the target phone number on the app or software.
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by Maskyy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19
Lampert505:
Okay boss. Can I get your WhatsApp digit sire.
Check my signature here for my digit
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by jamesjohnson147: 4:19pm On Jul 20
My WhatsApp number is 08130844540.
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by HorsenKnight: 8:15am On Jul 21
I first got interested when I was introduced to the programming software for kids "Scratch" at School. Long story short, I was hooked. After mastering scratch I moved up and began learning Python. The rest is history.

I've developed my own tutorial site here at https://coderslegacy.com/ where I teach Python and several other languages.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by walexdtruth: 10:33am On Jul 25
Good day everyone, please I need someone who can help me get the contact details of this follow Gmail address Adewale2a@gmail.com an important document was mistakenly sent to this mail and we need to get it back anyone who can help get 500k# cash after the document retrieved thanks u can reach me on 07065463016 thanks .
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by ABUBAKER11: 11:28am On Jul 29
THANK TO OPAY FINACIAL INVESTMENT I NEVER KNEW IT GOING TO BE REAL I WOULD HAVE PUT SOMTHING BIGER
txn credit>>> acct:055xxx22 amt:80,000,00 desc:opay,f,i ref:221082217858 time:2020-7-25@2:20pm availbal:284,521,52
any intrested should call 09061738618 OR MESSAGE ME ABUABUBAKER59@GMAIL.COM
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by Patiee: 10:58am On Jul 30
Excuse me, I'm out of the topic. Does anybody here know how long it takes for the openWeather API keys to be activated. They emailed me that it will take a couple of hours and it has been a day now
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by eziokwu2015: 1:42pm On Aug 01
good day all,
I am looking for a mt4 coder who can create a custom indicator for me based on ADR (average daily range). i am willing to pay for his/her efforts.

where are the mql4 programmers?

I want to create a table that will display data of multiple instruments on one chart only instead of looking at multiple charts to see the data. the table will display information on a blank template. Details to be discussed with coder.

I have been looking for nigerian mql4 coders. if you know anyone, don't hesitate to point me to him/her.
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by joshbj(m): 10:53am
Movies got me interested in programming.

I started with vb.net, wrote some programs in Java, now I'm learn python because I want to go into datascience and AI.

The journey ain't easy, you basically lose your social life. Everything around you becomes a logical problem, you will always trying to map solutions in your mind.

You become very busy, time is never enough, yet sometimes it's as if you're wasting your life... No Money, but you can't give up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games / Best Laptops & Desktop Computers For Programmers?? / High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.