Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Senator Dino Melaye In Church, Praying For God's Intervention (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye In Church, Praying For God's Intervention (video) (378 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye In Church, Praying For God's Intervention (video) by NwekeUG(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Igberetv captured the Video of Senator Dino Melaye worshipping in Deaconess Comfort Melaye Chapel -- a chapel he built for his late mother. This video surfaced online after his election was declared invalid by the court of appeal on Friday.

It is obvious that Senator Dino Melaye who lost his appeal in court will be praying to God to help him win and regain his position as the senator representing Kogi West in the next election which will soon be conducted by INEC.

On Friday, immediately after the court declared his election invalid, he took to his Twitter handle and said:
"In all things I give God the Praise. He who started a good thing will definitely complete it. I ask my supporters to be law-abiding as we shall always overcome".

Click on the link to watch https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1182997405559672833?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1061860/senator-dino-melaye-church-praying-gods-intervention-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Another Appointee Resigns From Restoration Government / AAU Convocation: Obaseki Mourns Accident Victims Involving His Convoy / Nigeria Is West Africa's Superpower And Its Too Late To Stop Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.