Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) (9924 Views)

These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
I and this Aunty have been talking and chatting for months now. I invited her her to my place several times but she declined, saying she doesn’t trust guys, blah blah blah (normal girls yarns). I promised her severally that I’m different, but she wouldn’t agree. (I’m actually different though). smiley

Finally she agreed to come spend three nights at my place. She came on Wednesday evening, we had dinner, watched movies and gossiped about a lot of things and people. Then she took her bath and put on her nightwear. Me too went to bath. But before I went to bath, I told her about my ritual of going to bed naqed. I feel much comfy when I sleep naqed in my apartment. She laughed over it and lie on the bed watching TV with the lights on. I took my bath and walked out of the bathroom naqed, with water dripping my seductive body. Omon, I was feeling sexy. grin

She looked at me in shocked and in awe. I did not even bother to look at her face o. My penls was just dangling up and down, left and right. Then I took a lotion and stood not far from the TV and applied lotion on my back. grin (I still did not even look at her to see if she was looking)

I Finally went to meet her on bed, bid her goodnight and slept off exposing everything. Woke up the next day, prepared for work and left her at home. she couldn’t ask nor talk about the night. Same thing repeated it self on Thursday night, then on Friday night, which is last night. It all happened fast.

I got back from work on Friday, same steps and all then I dozed off as usual, few minutes later I felt someone waking me up, it was her. She gently told me to put off the fan, that she’s cold. I stood up from bed with my dlck so charged and aggressive grin I’m not sure what was going on in my head before she touched me but I’m suspecting the weed in my system is seriously romancing and fvcking my brains.

So I turned off the fan and went back to sleep. Again she folded herself on bed like she was really that cold. So I stood up and used the duvet to cover her. I went back to sleep while facing her. We both slept for few minutes, then opened my eyes to be sure she’s okay and sleeping good. I opened my eyes and there she was looking me in the eyes. shocked

I asked her, are you okay? She said yes in a victimized voice. Then I drew her closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Before I could go back to sleep, her finger was on my nipples, rubbing it and romancing it. Then I knew heaven was about to fall, someone’s daughter is about to die!! grin grin

My dlck gan, da one nor get sense before. It was nodding its head.

Mehn, the rest that followed was a happy ending. to God be the glory. It was a successful night. Then this morning at 5am, she grabbed the dlck by herself and fvcked it.

I don’t know why we are all hypocrites in Nigeria. If you want to fvck, fvck o. Grab the dlck by the root and fvck it crazy.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Sambaby7640: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
A
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Where is the hypocrisy here .

It's quite obvious that you seduced her, you wanted it, you asked for it tongue

if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by crismark(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Moral lesson pls

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ardar:
Where is the hypocrisy here , It's quite obvious that you seduced her.

Cuz if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.

did you say I seduced her? Wow.

Isn’t that the same way you girls seduce men and still not let him have the cookie??

Months ago a lady was reported to have received head from guy and still called the guy a rapist. Talk about hypocrisy. kiss

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by FROGMAN101(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Always use protection mate.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ardar:

[/b]if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.[b]

Can I try it with you please? embarassed

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
did you say I seduced her? Wow.

Isn’t that the same way you girls seduce men and still not let him have the cookie??

Months ago a lady was reported to have received head from guy and still called the guy a rapist. Talk about hypocrisy. kiss

There is no hypocrisy here as long as the girl didn't react negatively to your seduction especially when she would probably do the same.

And the girl that received head from a guy and called him a rapist (ie if the story is true) is not hypocrisy but just plain evil and sheer wickedness not just to the guy but to genuine rape victims.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
tillaman:
Can I try it with you please? embarassed

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ardar:

There is no hypocrisy here as long as the girl didn't react negatively to your seduction especially when she would probably do the same.

And the girl that received head from a guy and called him a rapist (ie if the story is true) is not hypocrisy but just plain evil.
but if she wasn’t really interested she would have locked up.

All I’m saying is, why act like you don’t want it when you really do. She ruled sex out before she agreed to visit. Anyways, the part you said you’ll fvck the living hell out of me. Biko, I want to die like a man. Coman kill me one of these days. On bed of course.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ardar:

if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.

Sister, you are bad. Very bad! smiley

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:

All I’m saying is, why act like you don’t want it when you really do. She ruled sex out before she agreed to visit. Anyways, the part you said you’ll fvck the living hell out of me. Biko, I want to die like a man. Coman kill me one of these days. On bed of course.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by folake4u(f): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nat404:
Sister, you are bad. Very bad! smiley

Lmao I swear!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Ardar post=83075522][/quote]

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:

a warriors death bro!! Very honorable way to die
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by dogtails(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ardar:

Im in ph Can i pm u
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
tillaman:
a warriors death bro!! Very honorable way to die
i swear grin grin this girl just spoilt my mind. Now I have a new fantasy. Make I find girl wey go drag me enter room and use fvck kill me.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
folake4u:

Lmao I swear!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Lol, you seem happy to read that.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
i swear grin grin this girl just spoilt my mind. Now I have a new fantasy. Make I find girl wey go drag me enter room and use fvck kill me.
seconded
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nothing hypocritical here. She was rather exhibiting self control.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by folake4u(f): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nat404:
Lol, you seem happy to read that.

Lol I guess. It sounded refreshing. I mean!!!! grin grin

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
folake4u:

Lol I guess. It sounded refreshing. I mean!!!! grin grin
Lol ok! Hope you aren't like her?
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by 2rez: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:

Brothaman, fantasy indeed. grin.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by folake4u(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nat404:
Lol ok! Hope you aren't like her?

lipsrsealed
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by saucecoder: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
So boyz still dey use this 'I like to sleep nakked' format cheesy

Damn, the good ol' days grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
2rez:

Brothaman, fantasy indeed. grin.
brotherman waten man go do Na? I must die a happy man. grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
saucecoder:
So boyz still dey use this 'I like to sleep nakked' format cheesy

Damn, the good ol' days grin
lol. It was never a format. I love to sleep naqed. Right from when I was little.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by 2rez: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
brotherman waten man go do Na? I must die a happy man. grin

True that. Btw, u went MIA @ a time. Hope no issues. Anyway, welcome back. Missed your goddamn hilariously stupid topics bruh wink. Respect.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
lol. It was never a format. I love to sleep naqed. Right from when I was little.
Lol. That's not true. No man sleeps at night without putting on anything. You just took the advantage of the situation. Of course, if you live alone in the house, the probability of a woman sleeping with you is high. Women do love privacy.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Luckysbab: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:

Mr Naked Weapon

Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Whatsapp Group For Tb Guys Only