Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) (9948 Views)

These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nat404:
Lol. That's not true. No man sleeps at night without putting on anything. You just took the advantage of the situation. Of course, if you live alone in the house, the probability of a woman sleeping with you is high. Women do love privacy.
ahh, are you serious bruv? Sleeping naqed has always been my thing. Just try it bro. Try off your clothes tonight and sleep naqed. Makes you free and comfy.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Powersurge: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ardar:
Where is the hypocrisy here .

It's quite obvious that you seduced her, you wanted it, you asked for it tongue

if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.

That was my experience when I dated an older lady some years ago. when she wants it, she picks it up and get it. maturity

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
2rez:

True that. Btw, u went MIA @ a time. Hope no issues. Anyway, welcome back. Missed your goddamn hilariously stupid topics bruh wink. Respect.
cheesy greetings bro. Been here jare. Man Dey hustle. They’ll soon release 2021 Range rover velar and I’m still saving to buy 2016 Lexus.

How is you doing bro? Hope you still shining despite Nigeria problems??

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Powersurge:

That was my experience when I dated an older lady some years ago. when she wants it, she picks it up and get it. maturity
i swear that’s the way to go. We guys always ask coz we want it at all times. For the ladies even if they like you and wants to smash you, they’ll rather keep it to themselves and claim celibate. Fvck oo, make you nor go reach heaven deh admire angels.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
ahh, are you serious bruv? Sleeping naqed has always been my thing. Just try it bro. Try off your clothes tonight and sleep naqed. Makes you free and comfy.
Lol. I only sleep with a short, even though my house is usually cold at night.

No human sleeps nakked unless something is wrong with you.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nat404:
Lol. I only sleep with a short, even though my place is usually cold at night.

No human sleeps nakked unless something is wrong with you.
what the fvck And you keep saying it!!

Just try this night. You’ll see the difference. I’m usually alone, other times I’m with a lady. I don’t care if I’m alone or not. So far I’m okay with being around you, I can sleep naqed and not bother if you there or not. Seriously it wasn’t a format to get the girl but a habit I’m used to.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by ringsozo11: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Order For Wedding Engagement Rings via whatsapp

Proposal Rings
Engagement Rings
Wedding Rings

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
ringsozo11:
Order For Wedding Engagement Rings via whatsapp

Proposal Rings
Engagement Rings
Wedding Rings
Beautiful dear. Just beautiful.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Beautiful dear. Just beautiful.
i believe you got wet just by seeing the wedding ring.

Invite me when your own don set o.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ardar:

if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.

Please feel free to come fvckbthe living hell out of me grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by rexrodrygo2019: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
This movie what part is this part 3 and what is the title
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by 2rez: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
cheesy greetings bro. Been here jare. Man Dey hustle. They’ll soon release 2021 Range rover velar and I’m still saving to buy 2016 Lexus.

How is you doing bro? Hope you still shining despite Nigeria problems??

2016 Lexus huh? U are enlisted in my prayer shots as from this moment grin. Kindly accept my 'lil magnanimity. Dandy is the word bruh. Yeah, shining so bright, brighter by the day wink. Just can't let no country's problem keep me, a shining star from shining like the sun, that's just it. grin.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by midnighter(f): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:

You are right

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
So you teased her with a big hard dick... Should we now fry condoms undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
what the fvck And you keep saying it!!

Just try this night. You’ll see the difference. I’m usually alone, other times I’m with a lady. I don’t care if I’m alone or not. So far I’m okay with being around you, I can sleep naqed and not bother if you there or not. Seriously it wasn’t a format to get the girl but a habit I’m used to.
Hahaha.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by bogdaddy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Why you too like Bleep like this? Shey Na jollof rice
Ardar:

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
MR NAKED WEAPON HOPE U BODY DON COME DOWN ,U CAN NOW WEAR CLOTH.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Well,I guess the girl couldn't resist d rod of liberation grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Well,I guess the girl couldn't resist d rod of liberation grin
A.K.A rod of destruction.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Xmen149(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
SLEEPING UNCLAD in night after bath na the main thing if you are alone...so refreshing

but with a visitor around that one na trap wey if e no catch rat e go catch lizard lipsrsealed
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
That was how I fvcked my neighbor's wife that year. After her husband traveled she came to watch BB9JA, after she saw my gbola she changed her tone and started touching me...the first night I fvcked her so hard she could not walk normal for a few hrs. Since then I fvcked her steady even after moving out of that area. One time she just texted me out of now where that she wants to give me quick bj b4 her husband return from club. So we met up at this uncompleted building close to total and she sucked my d1ck like her life depended on it. I didn't wanna cum b4 I serviced her t0t0 so I turned her around and doggied her...she squirtted all over my d1ck dat night. Na dose wey dey do shakara dey fvck pass. During my secondary school days, I fvcked one of these born-again always preaching to people sister. She approached me to evangelize, but her saw her potential ( beautiful face, slim body but round yanch and perky boobs). So one day I tried to kiss her and she gave me hot slap (I swear I saw stars). For more than 2 months she will see me and hiss. One day we were playing football and she saw me in all of my physical glory (we no dey wear shirt play now). From then she started coming closer UNTIL I serviced that t0t0 like say I be technician. We fvcked for 3 solid years and moved on - she is now married with children.

In all my years of t0t0 servicing there was ONLY one girl who I would say was not hypocritical. We met after church service. We locked eyes. She gave m her number. One week later we went on a garden date. She told me she was getting married in a month but she has always been very sexually attracted to me. During the date, she took my right hand and placed it on her t0t0 area. We were both feeling very hot. She said we should do it but this will only happen once because she intends to be faithful to her man. It was getting dark. We went back to my car and fvcked very passionately in the car. I attended her wedding and she was very happy to see my there.

But I have changed my life now. I don't fvck married women anymore. Its just not wise. One day u go jam husband wey go kee u. Now, I fvck ONLY single (meaning not married) gals. Babymamas are the easiest 2 fvck dis days. Nobody wants to raise their children so their options are limited. I have noticed an increase in the number of babymamas in Abuja. So some very good looking babamamas of polithiefians the last time I visited. I am planning to go back soon and service one or two that have been disturbing me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by YungMillionaire: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
My first year in University my sister's classmate (final year student) used to mentor me and tell me not to join bad gang and chase after gals but face my studies. I didn't really need or like her advice but I liked been around her because she was very attractive and popular on campus. Her boyfriend was a big oil company boy that would come during the weekend with g-wagon. I knew I didn't have a chance because even though women always call me fine boy, I did not have enough money to compete at that level. Anyway, one time I visited my sister in her off-campus apartment (which she shares with this gal) and while I was there waiting for my sister to get back, I moved closer to her friend and tried to seduce her. She got so angry, cursed me and threatened to tell me sister about my rude behavior. I swear dat day fear catch me so tey I didn't even wait for my sister to return, I just went back to campus. All this time I thought she reported to my sister but she did not. Two weeks before graduation she invited me for lunch and I was thinking she was going continue her useless advice. To my surprise now hotel she carry us go. When we got there she said since all I thought about was fvcking her, that she wanted me to have my fill today. O boi come see as I surprise. I even thought she was setting me up or something, so I was a little uncomfortable so I didn't take charge. Well she took charge. She worked my Johnson, and sat on me like I was a cushion. She fvcked the hell out of my dickus that day. When I realize say she meant bzness, I turned her over and gave a fvking of her life. Funny thing is my sister told me years later that her friend has always wanted to fvck me the very first day she saw me. I could not believe it. Women are very sneaky.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
That one small now. I have fvcked an Alhaja before. Some1 that was supposed to lead me to Allah was sucking and riding my junk. She is an extremely beautiful woman (every specs perfectly on point) but she carry religion for head. I remember when I knew her husband was suspicious. We were at a public gathering and for a split second me and Alhaja just look at each other...I looked over to the man and the look in his eyes told me he doesn't know but he suspects (because he knew that look in his wife's eyes when she looked at me). Anyway, after that day I avoided her like a plague - a woman that beautiful can lead her husband to commit murder. Anyway before I left 9ja, I wanted her one more time. So I went to her shop in Obalende just before she closed. When she saw me she started feeling very hot. She pretended to close her shop and told her sales gals to go home. She then turned her car around open the shop and we went back inside and locked the door. It was my lucky night. Her husband was out of town. We were in the shop till day break fvcking like the world was coming to an end. At one point we were so tired of fvcking, we just started laughing spontaneously. A couple of days later, I flew out of the country. I still think of her sometimes (her glowing skin, beautiful face, perfect boobs and assests: her beautiful waist beads, necklace and golden ear rings. God damn she is a beauty ). But, these American girls (especially those Latino beauties) have given me another taste of heaven.

Personally, I do not trust women. But one thing I must have is between their thighs so what is a man to do? That is why I do not judge any man who uses whatever technique to get what he wants as long as its legal. So if your method is sleeping naked, more power to you.

6 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by hstar: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2019
I don't just understand women, but I want to understand them more, pls come and share your experiences o, I dey learn format
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 1:34am On Oct 13, 2019
Nat404:
Lol. That's not true. No man sleeps at night without putting on anything. You just took the advantage of the situation. Of course, if you live alone in the house, the probability of a woman sleeping with you is high. Women do love privacy.
Guy, which kind Yeye talk be this one. I sleep naked always only when I have my guys around I sleep putting on shorts
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by davidadenrele: 3:18am On Oct 13, 2019
crismark:
Moral lesson pls

The moral lesson is a patient dog eat the fattest bone!!!
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Hardrive(m): 3:21am On Oct 13, 2019
It is societal brainwashing that caused it. Women love sex just as much as men, but when they explicitly show it the men are the first to call them all sort of names from olosho, hoe, prostitute, farm tools etc.
And also the double standard that exists in society. Nobody sees anything wrong in a man sleeping with different girls but let a woman try it and the world will not rest. We just like to make things difficult for ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Chanchit: 4:29am On Oct 13, 2019
Ardar:

You dey mind the guy? Even if you sleep naked, for that time the lady is around, he should wear something. The only time he's permitted to leave it open is if perhaps he had burns, like acid or hot water accident. Then and only then can he leave it open. Apart from that, he actually seduced the said lady. But then, why would a lady come spend three whole days in my house without me doing nothing?! When I no say I wan open IDP camp .

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2019
stupidity:
i believe you got wet just by seeing the wedding ring.

Invite me when your own don set o.
shocked Its wrong to refer to my womanhood organs. Got it dear? kiss
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by saucecoder: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2019
stupidity:
lol. It was never a format. I love to sleep naqed. Right from when I was little.
Oga Na format cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by slimjosh43: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2019
Nat404:
I sleep naked. Infact once I'm back from work na to strip nd do everything I need to do (shower, cook, eat and sleep) naked
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2019
dogtails:
Im in ph Can i pm u
Papa Chinonso you wan pm shocked shocked :oWe attend your wedding last year o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? / This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.