Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) (1075 Views)

Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! / What Do You Think About Working In The UN / Transport Manager At Ama-zuma Group An Oil & Gas Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) by toyomars(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hi, I will like to know what it's like working at Vista Group in Lagos. The work culture and how they treat employees. If you currently work there, used to work there or know someone. Please share your experience.

Thanks.
Re: What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) by dedons: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
toyomars:
Hi, I will like to know what it's like working at Vista Group in Lagos. The work culture and how they treat employees. If you currently work there, used to work there or know someone. Please share your experience.

Thanks.
I know Vista well. Is it a marketing or accounting role?
Re: What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) by toyomars(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2019
dedons:
I know Vista well. Is it a marketing or accounting role?

Thanks for the reply, I don't think the actual role matters. I just want to know how Nigerians are treated and how the work environment is generally.
Re: What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) by dedons: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2019
toyomars:

Thanks for the reply, I don't think the actual role matters. I just want to know how Nigerians are treated and how the work environment is generally.
I don't think my response matters.
Re: What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) by Powersurge: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2019
toyomars:

Thanks.

in labour slavery, it's in this order, Chinese, Indian and Lebanese. in decreasing order of wickedness
Re: What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) by toyomars(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Powersurge:

in labour slavery, it's in this order, Chinese, Indian and Lebanese. in decreasing order of wickedness

Are you referring to the way they use factory workers or office workers.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3 / Ngo Jobs / 3 Legit Sites To Make Money Watching Youtube Video In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.