Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos (27889 Views)

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta / Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video) / Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Bungay: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's just a pity and very painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Global warming/Rising sea levels meet Total Government incompetence.Lagos sits right by the sea.I pity the people in the island.
Next year will be worse.Make my words.
My fear is that the Lagos state government is not even making an plans for evacuation and rescue should the flood get worse than this.No plan.No care in the world
The people like it like that!
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by EbonyQueen001(f): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by madgoat(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by PureFace1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tobyarab:
Alimosho was one of the biggest contributor of votes to APC government during elections. Why all these complaints? Didn't they see this coming? Has anything changed? You lie on the bed you made.

PDP lost and I think it is time to move on

PDP don't have any solution to Lagos problems

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by johnnobles: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
The rescuer was eventually rescued at command rip to the young lad I was at that area today
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Flamzey00(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
The children misplaced their legs.... who wrote this story please identify yourself?

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
johnnobles:
The rescuer was eventually rescued at command rip to the young lad I was at that area today
You mean "stubborn" was eventually rescued?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by nwamabo247(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
So sad may their soul rest well.......PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Eteka1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stubborn is a HERO

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Helada(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Oh God..... I ply that road everyday and I know how much I say thank God for safe journey...

Oh God console their parents, amen.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by EzekaUdenee: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83079686:
Damn it.

This is a very sad news.

RIP to them.
[/s]
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sanwo-olu , ambode and tinubu , fashola, God will request for those guys blood in your hand ..
The wicked politician are milking the people dry and the poor are suffering....
Make God have mercy .....
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by EbonyQueen001(f): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
The painful part is that , according to a friend of the family, the eleven year old is an only child living with the mum as the father has not been in the country since he was eight month old.

Two people gone just like that.

Lord have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fragility6:

D logic behind diz stuff nai i neva understand till today

seriously see the sands on idimu road before egbeda , look at the ones on iyana itire , they are going back right into the gutter , while the remaining ones will take a big part of the road

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by eddysky: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Judges got cars....
Bullion vans distributed and or dispensed cash during elections.
But center of excellent is in a state of mess.

Which way my people?
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by onih1997(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sad
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Hero2k9: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
RIP
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by Hilaryti: 5:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Rip to the dead
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by vikendios(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2019
This would have been my story last year.

I tried rescuing a little girl being swept away by rain flood and ended up falling into the drainage myself.

The huge drainage was just a few meters to the city undergraound channel. I was relatively new there and didn't how deep the drainage was.

But God helped me. I managed to scramble and swim out to safety, pulling the girl with me.

People were there o, but no one else volunteered to help.

I was bruised and bleeding when I came out. Went home in singlet and boxers because my clothes were ruined by the filthy water.

The next day, the little girl's schoolbag was recovered at the river where the underground drainage discharges.

I just thank God who saved the both of us on that day.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by luluosas(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2019
What a tragedy! My condolences to the bereaved families
Re: Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos by luluosas(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2019
You were sent as an angel. God bless you
vikendios:
This would have been my story last year.

I tried rescuing a little girl being swept away by rain flood and ended up falling into the drainage myself.

The huge drainage was just a few meters to the city undergraound channel. I was relatively new there and didn't how deep the drainage was.

But God helped me. I managed to scramble and swim out to safety, pulling the girl with me.

People were there o, but no one else volunteered to help.

I was bruised and bleeding when I came out. Went home in singlet and boxers because my clothes were ruined by the filthy water.

The next day, the little girl's schoolbag was recovered at the river where the underground drainage discharges.

I just thank God who saved the both of us on that day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo / Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.