Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage (1982 Views)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by olabukola: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
I have noticed that alot of British Born Nigerian girls hardly marry. I might be wrong but 99% of those i know are in this category. One thing i noticed among them is the fear of some one using them to get documented and divorce them later but at the same time those Nigerian and other Africans that are documented don't normally go for a born brit.

Please can anybody tell me the reason or is it just my thought.
Re: British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by gestapo(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
99% shocked thats just your thought dearie so
you are on your own mate lipsrsealed
Re: British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by tpia5: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
it's just your thought that most of them dont marry.

i dont know who you know however.
Re: British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by olabukola: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
Maybe you people are among the 99%. Go to RCCG and many other Nigeria churches, the will leave their Bible and start looking at you like they know you b4.
Re: British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2010
olabukola:

Maybe you people are among the 99%. Go to RCCG and many other Nigeria churches, the will leave their Bible and start looking at you like they know you b4.

So they were looking at you when you went there?
Re: British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by tpia5: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
olabukola:

so they want to marry you, right?
Re: British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by ikamefa(f): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
olabukola:

grin
tpia@:

so they want to marry you, right?

cheesy

stillwater:

So they were looking at you when you went there?

grin

@ topic i nor know sey to commit over-lookery in the house of God and in England for that matter is tantamount to
crimes called "fishing for marriage" or " i must marry you with my eyes"

chei! i dont laff tire here! " grin "
Re: British Born Nigerians Girls And Marriage by Blazzay: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
American-born Nigerian females too. . .they become 'baby mommas' instead! grin

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Impregnated Me, My Mother Sold My Baby –17-year-old Girl / Worst Women Uniform Ever? / 6 Type Of Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.