Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

**all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. (1699 Views)

Updated Nysc Allowance - Good News For All Pcm And Cm / PCM 2018 Batch A, (not In Stream 1 *error*) / Join 2018 Nysc Batch A (pcm) Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by Fatasy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
its full of scam,i dabbed into it before my eye cleared,a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by Umarzy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fatasy:
its full of scam,i dabbed into it before my eye cleared,a word is enough.

Can you share your ordeal?

1 Like

Re: **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by Legendguy(m): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Pls share so that those intended to take loan can take note
I also wanted to apply for the loan late last month but wen I called them to enquire about it, they told me they can only offer me 20k, of which they told us in camp the the maximum personal loan is 45k.
I just abadon it

1 Like

Re: **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by Fatasy(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2019
ok guys to cut the long story short,i had issues with my bvn,which made me not to have access to my allowance for may and june,i only recieved for march from camp and to make it worse we were nt paid for april,so during those period i had to rent a room where i would stay plus other loans from friends,so i received a loan of 50k from them,i was so eager,i vividly remember the woman telling me and my friend that we can pay off anytime we have the money.

1 Like

Re: **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by Fatasy(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2019
so i applied for 8months,jun-jan,so they will be removing 7,980 from 19,800 remaining 11,820,at first i thought it was nothing,bt when they start removing it,i knew it was a lot,so the confusing part is how the deduct it,maybe my calculation is wrong o,or they are using tactical ways to deduct it.

1 Like

Re: **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by Fatasy(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2019
so she said if i pay for any month,and i decides to pay off,i will just pay off the balance to complete 50k that i took from them,so i paid for 4 months which is 7960 plus interest *4 = 31840 so am to balance 18000 plus 4rm my calculation,thats how the woman change everthin o,at last i paid over 26,000 for the remaining 4 mnths.
Re: **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by madenigga2dcore(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Fatasy:
so she said if i pay for any month,and i decides to pay off,i will just pay off the balance to complete 50k that i took from them,so i paid for 4 months which is 7960 plus interest *4 = 31840 so am to balance 18000 plus 4rm my calculation,thats how the woman change everthin o,at last i paid over 26,000 for the remaining 4 mnths.

U sef no try..
They are fair enough
Re: **all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. by Fatasy(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2021
How bro
madenigga2dcore:

U sef no try..
They are fair enough

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Corpers Who Arrived Late To Nysc Camp Rejected In Lagos State / Getting Ready For Ebonyi State / After NYSC, What Next? Learn How To Commercialize Your Knowledge And Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.