Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 (9129 Views)

2023 Presidency: Mass Defection Looms In South East PDP / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:

Then present but this idea of Igbo not presenting itself instead looking for northerner

I will vote for any Yoruba man if Igbo doesn’t present himself
They will take that centre and it won’t be more then wailing from Igbo
Rochas has declared for president in 2023 months ago ...

Joe igbokwe have declared interest but u don't see them because they don't fit ur narrative ...show me one Yoruba man that has declared

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Osaze007: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

I'm voting for a Northerner weda APC OR PDP, as long as a SW won't smell it.

Well all the best with your hate campaign

4 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Is the East willing to turn a new leaf from their belligerent posturing towards the APC in exchange for a consideration on having them on the ballot?

This is the most important question no Igbo man can answer
How well have u treated the Igbo's in APC before new ones can join
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by omenka(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
hustleranthem:
This is not a case of emotions. Each party have a unique zoning formula and it must be respected. Apc zoning their ticket back to the south west will be their greatest undoing.
Oh really? Where then are they supposed to zone it to? undecided
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by OgieAM: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dear all,

I am currently leading a major study with the Africa Polling Institute (https://africapolling.org/) on Nigerians migrating to Canada for work and study and would like your help to complete this questionnaire: https:///gR_jvM7.
It takes only 5 minutes to complete and the information would only be used for research purposes. Kindly help us share to platforms of Nigerians residing in Canada and those who might be planning to move to Canada (or elsewhere). Thanking you in anticipation.

With best regards.
Anointing Ogie
#CanadaRush #Research #Nigeria #Migration
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Osaze007: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Rochas has declared for president in 2023 months ago ...

Joe igbokwe have declared interest but u don't see them because they don't fit ur narrative ...show me one Yoruba man that has declared

So why are igbos not channeling energy towards to bad I’m not seeing Rochas or nobody
It’s more of Yoruba must not be there not rochas must win

3 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

You actually don't have a choice.

Laslas, you cry marginalisation and Biafra

Hahahaha.Im not concerned about your rants here as I know Yorubas are more on a cross roads than Igbos. grin cheesy

We are just the spoilers here,our vote is a revenge vote not for anything but to sabotage the emergence of a yoruba man.Funny thing is the greediness of the north don dey show already cheesy

Shebi your elders dey call for El rufai blood already.Una stupidity go show 2023.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Presidency isnt given, it is taken, and taken through the ballot.

Stand for elections and let Nigerians decide. No one is stopping you from contesting.
Then why are u wanting it to be zoned to the south
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

What is Nigerian?
Your status alone says it all.

You are an ipob hate mongerer.

2 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:

Well all the best with your hate campaign

That's what bind us together.The hate we all give. tongue
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:

So why are igbos not channeling energy towards to bad I’m not seeing Rochas or nobody
It’s more of Yoruba must not be there not rochas must win
Yoruba's are not even supposed to contest ....if they do and we do we both lose ...north would win on their own ...u seem not to get it

Why do u think PDM was formed ...south must keep a united front if not their is no need to run
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
kernel001:

If your dream is Nigeria, indeed you're highly poor in mind. The poorest nation on earth, home of third and fourth most dangerous terrorist groups in the world.
If Biafra come It's still the same Biafrans that will be queing up for Nigeria passport, and refuse to stay in Biafra?

What is the use then of having Biafra if u would leave it and come to Nigeria to apply for citizenship. Why are u trying to frustrate the next generation of Igbos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

You're talking about Presidency?
People that couldn't get ordinary Minority Leader of the House.
Let us not divert to a tribal war please
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Your status alone says it all.

You are an ipob hate mongerer.

Guy,you see 2023,na Fulani/Hausa get am.No more zoning.The Northerner have rights to vote and be voted for.Seversl Igbos like me are busy with our 2 by 2 shops looking for who to swindle. grin

No Igbo/Yoruba go smell that seat.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Osaze007: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Yoruba's are not even supposed to contest ....if they do and we do we both lose ...north would win on their own ...u seem not to get it

Why do u think PDM was formed ...south must keep a united front if not their is no need to run

But your missing the point Igbo is still not fighting for rochas to be there
Read your comment from your brothers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Let us not divert to a tribal war please

Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy cheesy

No southerner will smell that seat in 2023.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
CaptainMitch:
m

I repeat both presidency and Biafra we no go see if we no stop this bad attitude.

E go do us like film for eye when Nigeria clock 100years and we never produce President or VP.

Then you people would tell your children another set of lies that the reason is because Nigeria hates you and Biafra is the way, then they start another suicidal circle of hate.

I can never be a part of that nonsense.

Anybody that does not want the progress or advancement of Igbo land is not my kin or ally.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:

Mrvitalis my Igbo brother is just too emotional with the presidency.Maybe he wants to contest. grin.I won't even vote for him,nor will I vote for a yoruba man.

Let the North continue to rule.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by hustleranthem(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Ajumobi is a Yoruba man, Makinde is a Yoruba man.
PDP would field Adesina, APC would field Osinbajo.

That's when you would see the Ohaneze crying wella. cheesy
if Apc field that dubious and short man. That will be the end of the party. Infact, no matter the candidate Southwest present, nothing for una. We rather allow the north retain power till they kingdom come.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Osaze007: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Mrvitalis my Igbo brother is just too emotional with the presidency.Maybe he wants to contest. grin.I won't even vote for him,nor will I vote for a yoruba man.

Let the North continue to rule.

For me if Igbo comes out I will vote if not I will vote Yoruba I’m not wasting my vote on North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by omenka(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Then why are u wanting it to be zoned to the south
Nowhere have I demanded the presidency be zoned to the South West. I said APC presidential ticket.

The ticket is given based on internal party mechanisms, but the presidency is decided by the generality of Nigerians through the ballot, it is not given.

Follow my drift?
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=madenigga post=83083135]
If Biafra come It's still the same Biafrans that will be queing up for Nigeria passport, and refuse to stay in Biafra?

What is the use then of having Biafra if u would leave it and come to Nigeria to apply for citizenship. [s]Why are u trying to frustrate the next generation of Igbos?[/quote[/s]]

See this guy,maybe you think the ewedu and the sandy kpomo you keep gulping down for ages is balanced diet?
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

U are not Igbo
If I rise to power make una no carry that Biafra rubbish come near me o, cause the consequences would be dire.

As an Igbo man to me Biafra is in the past, and the dream died with Ojukwu, we Igbos need a new dream and that's the Presidency, Igbo land has suffered too much, we need massive development not hate violence or war.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:

For me if Igbo comes out I will vote if not I will vote Yoruba I’m not wasting my vote on North

Igbos will not come out.Nigeria is a very useless country that needs total dismemberment.But if I must remain a Nigeria, let the north keep ruling.Anything that will keep the yoruba out of that seat is a welcome idea.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=83083301][/quote]

I am seriously disappointed at our people and anyone trying to push us into a suicide mission.

God would destroy and expose those people, there evil plans will back fire to them and there families.

Our people can't continue to suffer, and yet we won't get Biafra.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:

But pdp isn’t presenting Igbo is Igbo now a pariah in Nigerian politics

I said sometime ago that the SE has now become the most politically irrelevant region in Nigeria because of the way they have played their politics. Naturally my brothers from the Se rained abused and insults because they focused on the sentiments of the message instead of the substance.

Bottom line in a summary is There are 2 main political parties and 1 will produce Nigeria's next president.

APC does not need SE votes to win an election so has no incentive to offer SE anything, not even the VP slot. The SW faction of APC also know that if the North doesnt give them the presidency in 2023, they are still better off in APC than trying to align with the SE because an alliance with the SE (even if it were possible giving the animosity) ultimately has nothing to offer the SW.

PDP knows SE have nowhere else to go, they will never vote for APC so there is little incentive to offer them anything. I have said it many times that Atiku doomed any chances of winning what was already an uphill task, the moment he offered the VP slot to an Ibo man, it gained him nothing. It was good for sentiment but did not help them where it mattered...votes!! Peter Obi did not gain PDP any votes from the SE because the SE will always vote for PDP and did not gain him any votes from the zones he needed to penetrate i.e SW. He would have been better served giving the slot to someone from the SS or SW because that person will secure some votes in the SW and preserve some of the votes APC gained in the SS. IF PDP are smart, I am sure they will do a post moterm and realise that there is nothing to be gained by giving the Se the Presidential and dare I say even the VP slot in 2023. OBi did not gain PDP any votes in the north, he didnt add any votes in the SE and did not gain any votes in the SW so what exactly did his being on the ticket add to election success? That is the definition of politically irrelevant!!!

5 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
[[s]quote author=madenigga post=83083305]
If I rise to power make una no carry that Biafra rubbish come near me o, cause the consequences would be dire.

As an Igbo man to me Biafra is in the past, and the dream died with Ojukwu, we Igbos need a new dream and that's the Presidency, Igbo land has suffered too much, we need massive development not hate violence or war.[/quote[/s]]

President gbukwe gi there!
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
waternogetenemy:
Y is dis nairaland Yoruba OP writing his propaganda and sending it to FP.

I wont even read dat rubbish, OP is a known tribal warrior and biggot.

Is the op a mod to send thread to front page I thought it is only the mods that can/able to send thread to front page...
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s][quote author=madenigga post=83083355]

I am seriously disappointed at our people and anyone trying to push us into a suicide mission.

God would destroy and expose those people, there evil plans will back fire to them and there families.

Our people can't continue to suffer, and yet we won't get Biafra.[/quote[/s]]

You are suffering?
Iwu idiot!is your mother in IDP camp undecided
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Igbos will not come out.Nigeria is a very useless country that needs total dismemberment.But if I must remain a Nigeria, let the north keep ruling.Anything that will keep the yoruba out of that seat is a welcome idea.
You are a very wicked person to say such a thing.

I beleive my time will come, pray that before it comes all these Biafra mongering stops.

I am Igbo but u guys might not like what I will do
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:

I judge Igbo's by nairaland ? U are high ...
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Nowhere have I demanded the presidency be zoned to the South West. I said APC presidential ticket.

The ticket is given based on internal party mechanisms, but the presidency is decided by the generality of Nigerians through the ballot, it is not given.

Follow my drift?
Why do u demand party ticket ...why not fight it out with the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This / Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari / APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.