Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 (9153 Views)

2023 Presidency: Mass Defection Looms In South East PDP / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by DNSPro: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Honor10:

Well, Buhari did not neglect the north as Jonathan did to west in 2011 to 2015
Thank you for saying this... in same breath, your brethren from the West have often taunted Igbos that they didn't benefit anything from GEJ despite their support for him.. doesn't that explain the fact that BOTH EAST AND WEST didn't benefit anything from GEJ?

Even his own people didn't benefit... so if all of us didn't benefit from his rule, who did? The NORTH... and who did the North kicked out when Tinubu came with his alliance? GEJ.

Doesn't that explain that the North can hardly be trusted?

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by DNSPro: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Any Igbo person who supports Biafra is ipob no matter how much u try to hide it. It will definitely show
Then you are not igbo like you claim...

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Nigeria,APC AND PDP are useless.
But Biafra is heaven....

Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by DNSPro: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

If I start listing things he has done for igbo land your narrative would be apart from that what else.

If Jonathan did what he was supposed to do concerning Enugu airport would we be in this mess?

I ask you.

I don't see anything wrong it taxing citizens to develop the country, I prefer Buhari and Apc taxes me at least I know that money would be used for something reasonable than PDP taxing me then stealing my hard earned tax
Where is the money found in the Ikoyi mANSion? undecided

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:
Then you are not igbo like you claim...

You say u want Biafra, u hate Buhari, u don't like Nigeria then u claim you are not Ipob just so we can think you are amongst the few reasonable igbos. There's no standing on the side lines.

Either you are for Nigeria or u are for Biafra(ipob/massob)

There's no 2way about it

3 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
madenigga:

Any Igbo person who supports Biafra is ipob no matter how much u try to hide it. It will definitely show
[/s]

Biafrans are Igbos
IPOB is a secessionist group set up few years ago that fights for the independence of Biafrans.

The first is a race and old as religion.Dont compare.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
madenigga:

You say u want Biafra, u hate Buhari, u don't like Nigeria then u claim you are not Ipob just so we can think you are amongst the few reasonable igbos. There's no standing on the side lines.

Either you are for Nigeria or u are for Biafra(ipob/massob)

There's no 2way about it
[/s]

You're beginning to sound like a broken radio.

Biafra is what ODUDUWA is to Yorubas and Erewa to Hausa.Anu mpama!
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:
D same place all the money recovered from the anti corruption fight is
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:

It's in his father's house in "Imo".The fool claimed he is from Imo state. grin grin
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

You're beginning to sound like a broken radio.

Biafra is what ODUDUWA is to Yorubas and Erewa to Hausa.Anu mpama!
LoL... Like I said there's no standing on the sidelines, if u are looking for what to represent Igbos with, try Ohaneze
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Biafrans are Igbos
IPOB is a secessionist group set up few years ago that fights for the independence of Biafrans.

The first is a race and old as religion.Dont compare.
Biafrans are not Igbos.

Biafra is an idealogy anyone can be a Biafrans even a northerner, but u guys have bastardized the word into a hate word
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

D same place all the money recovered from the anti corruption fight is

grin grin grin
Anti - corruption fight? grin grin grin
Jonathan thief pass Abacha crew.Always ready to hang a fellow southerner to please the North.Thunder really they waste resources this days for hypocrites like Una.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:

You can only tell dunces that you own the Numbers... Like I say, you do not own shiit.

Middle belt is not NORTH. let that sink into your brain... Middle belt does not belong to either South or North.

Secondly, if you are sure of your numbers, let us reform and implement electronic voting such that votes are collated in REAL time and one person can only vote... ONCE

In addition, make Nigerians in diaspora be able to vote and lets see how you can make your numbers count.

Only fools buy that nonsense you claim.

Thanks for your nonsense, i am not a Northerner, I am from the SW.

The middlebelt is the 2nd most irrelevant voting block in Nigeria.

Let me break down the various voting blocks in Nigeria ranked by their importance in outcomes of presidential elections. A fluid zone is a can change its vote depending on who is on the ticket.

1. Core North, They have the numbers, whether real of manipulated,

2. Southwest. large population and are fluid with their votes, swing from one party to another are enough to determine an election. e.g 2015

3. South South: large population, not particularly fluid but significant penetration into their electorate can be achieved with the right incentive to make a difference nationally. Generally like being alligned with the centre, (NPN, PDP). In 2023 it will be 8 years out of centre politics. Do they stick or twist? Could play the role of Kingmakers in the right circumstance because they have the numbers.

4. Middle belt: fluid zone, can vote for one party today and another next time but generally victory in elections here are a marginal whoever wins this zone does so by a margin that has no overall meaningful effect on the national result. Worth pursuing but not a make or break zone. APC's marginal gains in the SS was enough to wipe out any gains for PDP in the middle belt.

5. SE Always vote the same way, driven by tribal sentiment and emotion not by strategy There is nothing you can do to make them switch. Not worth pursuing if you are the opposing party because they will never vote for you and not worth incentivizing if you are their party because they have no where else to go. Add nothing take away nothing zone.

2 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

grin grin grin
Anti - corruption fight? grin grin grin
Jonathan thief pass Abacha crew.Always ready to hang a fellow southerner to please the North.Thunder really they waste resources this days for hypocrites like Una.
What about u hanging the entire south by trying to stand against southern presidency?

Who here is the hypocrite
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Biafrans are not Igbos.

Biafra is an idealogy anyone can be a Biafrans even a northerner, but u guys have bastardized the word into a hate word

Biafra is Igbo.
NORTHERNERS are Erewa!
Your father is ODUDUWA.
No dey reason like Mallam or some Igbo efulefus from accursed bloodline like Igbokwe
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

What about u hanging the entire south by trying to stand against southern presidency?

Who here is the hypocrite

Because I stand with NO ZONING! grin
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
isthatso:

Let me break down the various voting blocks in Nigeria ranked by their importance in outcomes of presidential elections. A fluid zone is a can change its vote depending on who is on the ticket.

2. Southwest. large population and are fluid with their votes, swing from one party to another are enough to determine an election. e.g 2015

3. South South: large population, not particularly fluid but significant penetration into their electorate can be achieved with the right incentive to make a difference nationally. Generally like being alligned with the centre, (NPN, PDP). In 2023 it will be 8 years out of centre politics. Do they stick or twist?

4. Middle belt: fluid zone, can vote for one party today and another next time but generally victory in elections here are a marginal whoever wins this zone does so by a margin that has no overall meaningful effect on the national result. Worth pursuing but not the main bride. APC's marginal gains in the SS was enough to wipe out any gains for PDP in the middle belt.

5. SE Always vote the same way, driven by tribal sentiment and emotion not by strategy There is nothing you can do to make them switch. Not worth pursuing if you are the opposing party because they will never vote for you and not worth incentivizing if you are their party because they have no where else to go. Add nothing take away nothing zone.
Real foolish people.

SE leaders can make a deal with the north with an agreement to vote a particular candidate from the north who will stay in power for 8years then hand over to the South east.

To your greatest surprise u would see them voting for the person who would loose the election.

Real foolishness
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Biafra is Igbo.
NORTHERNERS are Erewa!
Your father is ODUDUWA.
No dey reason like Mallam or some Igbo efulefus from accursed bloodline like Igbokwe
u disgust me
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:
u disgust me

Oh really
You're as irrelevant to me Nigeria.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by DNSPro: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
isthatso:

3. South South: large population, not particularly fluid but significant penetration into their electorate can be achieved with the right incentive to make a difference nationally. Generally like being alligned with the centre, (NPN, PDP). In 2023 it will be 8 years out of centre politics. Do they stick or twist?

4. Middle belt: fluid zone, can vote for one party today and another next time but generally victory in elections here are a marginal whoever wins this zone does so by a margin that has no overall meaningful effect on the national result. Worth pursuing but not the main bride. APC's marginal gains in the SS was enough to wipe out any gains for PDP in the middle belt.

SE should vote for APC after what they have been through by same party? You expect them to forget how they were disenfranchised by Tinubu and his wife making snide remarks against in igbo vendor life on video?

You expect SE to vote for a party that brought untold hardship on the entire country? You expect them to vote for party that promotes nepotism as never been seen in the history of Nigeria? A party that release terrorist that has killed thousands and call innocent citizens terrorist?

Dude, this joke is too much please...

The things, Igbos do not always forget...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:

SE should vote for APC after what they have been through by same party? You expect them to forget how they were disenfranchised by Tinubu and his wife making snide remarks against in igbo vendor life on video?

You expect SE to vote for a party that brought untold hardship on the entire country? You expect them to vote for party that promotes nepotism as never been seen in the history of Nigeria? A party that release terrorist that has killed thousands and call innocent citizens terrorist?

Dude, this joke is too much please...

a brain is very useful in this discussion, please borrow one from somebody and come back. Where did I say SE should vote for APC, I siad they are the most irrelevant voting region. APC certainly does not need their votes.....as they have proved twice!!!

And to tell you just how inconsequential and irrelevant your votes are to them, NONE of the principal officers are from the SE...that's telling you they dont care about your votes.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by rmho(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigeria belong 2 all of us, not APC or PDP. This is the SE turn, take it or leave.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:

what you remember is only important if you are relevant to winning an election. Thing is others also have memory. that's why SE are out in the cold politically and 100% why there will never be a SE president.

There is a North SW coalition at the momemt that renders the SE inconsequential. So long as that holds the SE are frozen out.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=isthatso post=83086809]

a brain is very useful in this discussion, please borrow one from somebody and come back. Where did I say SE should vote for APC, I siad they are the most irrelevant voting region. APC certainly does not need their votes.....as they have proved twice!!!

And to tell you just how inconsequential and irrelevant your votes are to them, NONE of the principal officers are from the SE...that's telling you they dont care about your votes.[/quote
]

Case closed!
Everyone to your tents O Israel!Let the relevant tribe slug it out and let the most greedy amongst them win.

And let the 5%ers be entertained!
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
rmho:
Nigeria belong 2 all of us, not APC or PDP. This is the SE turn, take it or leave.
[/s]

What will Igbo president do for you? undecided

Did Nigeria contribute to what you're today?
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by DNSPro: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
isthatso:

what you remember is only important if you are relevant to winning an election. Thing is others also have memory. that's why SE are out in the cold politically and 100% why there will never be a SE president.

There is a North SW coalition at the momemt that renders the SE inconsequential. So long as that holds the SE are frozen out.
Lol.. IF that alliance bring massive industrialization, jobs for the mass, South West and North can keep it... grin I am sure you know a few people that lost their job since APC mouthed power.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Area4Area: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
TonyeBarcanista, you're invited as a special guest. Make we talk politics.
No one is giving anyone anything, everyman for himself, meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB had said Igbos should forget the presidency

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:
Lol.. IF that alliance bring massive industrialization, jobs for the mass, South West and North can keep it... grin I am sure you know a few people that lost their job since APC mouthed power.

Look we are arguing over a bunch of leaders without ideas. None of them is going to lead us to the promise land. I am just giving my opiniion on the side show of politics while we all die slowly.

If we were a serious country, by that if our citizens were serious, APC or PDP will not be in power. We are more interested in tribe, religion than making progress and so we continue to argue over people that in a sensible country, should be in prison. A country always gets what it deserves.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Visited Lagos last week,thought I was in the North grin.The hardship/Boko haram is driving them out of north to the west."Our erosion potopotoo region" is a no no for them,so they enter trailers enroute to Lagos unlike Omo Nna wey dey use luxurious bus to lagos, to come sell gala and fan yogo. cheesy
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Area4Area: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Visited Lagos last week,thought I was in the North grin.The hardship/Boko haram is driving them out of north to the west."Our erosion potopotoo region" is a no no for them,so they enter trailers enroute to Lagos unlike Omo Nna wey dey use luxurious bus to lagos, to come sell gala and fan yogo. cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB had said Igbos should forget the presidency so what's your point here, do Igbos obey or disobey?

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Area4Area:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB had said Igbos should forget the presidency so what's your point here, do Igbos obey or disobey?

Why will Igbos want to be president in the first place?Is Nigeria a country?Na country be this?
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:

Below is the post of a s called APC supporter.

Should have known I was wasting my time talking to you.

Good bye.
Run along kid ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North / Money Wrapped With Oceanic Bank Wrapper Surfaces 11 Years After. / Oshiomhole Eulogizes Uzodimma, Praises Buhari For Supporting APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.