Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (43830 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice in your area today? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by olusegzy01(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Local rice 16500 while foreign rice is 21500.here in ilorin
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by xpool(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2019
phineas:

Which nonsense ignorance you paid propagandists that has probably sold out the nation and future generations to promote foreign and selfish agendas at the expense of your nation and its teeming youth population.If thats truly the case may what youve swallowed hook your neck while you vomit it all.

If the above is not the cade but that you trully suffer from ignorance may this your sin against our nation be forgiven.

The law of demand and supply will take over rice will be cheaper as local supply increases

I repeat go to shoprite mamas pride a local brand has as little as 1kg bags sold for as cheap as 540 naira .Thats about the equivalent of your 1 module in the market you buy for 600 naira.

You are the ignorant saboteaur
As e dey pepper The Pepper, e go dey pepper The mortar too
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Skseries: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Bro are you serious? Chinese people love foreign things. They hate domestically produced things and think of them as low quality. The only reason china doesn't consume more foreign goods is high tarrif and the Chinese govt blocks all foreign digital companies but even then they consume a lot of foreign stuff.
thats a government that is serious,
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Odetokun3(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Deltatoto:
u see them?of course borders are open in that side

All those naitonal laws no dey affect north here. Am telling you
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ezigboune:

Enugu State
that's good, the price is fair compared to other places, have not really gone to the market to buy a bag of rice of recent.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Razeed: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ekakamba:
The last time I bought twas 8k.

Things are getting better. grin tongue

For real?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
William5432:

There is a type that does and the other that doesn't. At a different price rate, though.
Wow, that's good, I wish it can be everywhere for the people to buy.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Gee64: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cry, my beloved Nigeria!
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by executive12: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
baski92:
sokoto 12600 naira only... living in the north rocks

Yeah right.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by executive12: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ultralexo:

Sir we can do business together o call me its discuss 07039897573

Wow. So you believe him? You can't tell it's sarcasm?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by executive12: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
osazsky:
me too,I want the masses to suffer,since am well doing.and I pray Buhari rules us till 2050 this will give me great joy,,,atleast just to get back to the people that brought us here,one die hard apc supporter in my office has been living like a mad man after his wife put to bed,e nerver buy baby food for two months e don they borrow from Peter to Paul,d guy na junior staff anytime I see him begging or looking for were to borrow or filling cooperative form I immediately get an erection cuz I warned him during d elections but he kept deef ears

Make sure you don't give him even a dime.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Unrated900(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
William5432:
Honestly, i have gone for local rice like the president planned.

Am really enjoying it and wish they never open those borders. Our farmers are doing great and Thai rice never left them a slut.

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's New EP "Billionaire", you're missing a lot, Download Now!

Everyone would have loved to take the local rice

But the so called government are not empowering farmer so far to make the rice circulate
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by wizardus: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ekakamba:
The last time I bought twas 8k.

Things are getting better. grin tongue

Like some sort of B.C
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Codiee: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Approximately 14,000
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by maasoap(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
bmdmix:
and how is d food sustainability n price affordability faring?

We're still in the first month of border closure for rice. This is the first step, increase in price is expected
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Ezigboune: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
mechanics:
that's good, the price is fair compared to other places, have not really gone to the market to buy a bag of rice of recent.

It was initially sold at 17k but due to border closure ( according to them).

So to me it's not a fair price
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ezigboune:

It was initially sold at 17k but due to border closure ( according to them).

So to me it's not a fair price
lolz, you know we don't have option, what if you are in a place it's being sold for ₦30K, what will you do?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by greggng: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
I don't care how much is sold in the market...we should Learn to be contented with what we can produce. Rice has so many close substitutes ....when one door close , make use of the other doors. Infact fufu is better than all this polished rice you naive people are eating ....

2 Likes

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by purpleicious(f): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
IN CROSS RIVER STATE - 10 K FOR HALF BAG. 20K FOR FULL.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by ceejay80s(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
No Xmas rice for my office this year to staffs, I fit bet my preek
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by JaaizTech: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Big Bull Rice (produced by Waccot in Kebbi State): 17k

Foreign Rice: 19k

Today's price in Kaduna
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by wellmax(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
xpool:

Let's also farm APPLE, ELECTRICITY, RULE OF LAW, STANDARD ROAD, WATER, STANDARD HEALTH,

Naaaaa I think you should farm sense.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by xpool(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
wellmax:

Naaaaa I think you should farm sense.
Yes, we all should farm sense
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by Ezigboune: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, you know we don't have option, what if you are in a place it's being sold for ₦30K, what will you do?

LOL, exactly... Would have still adapted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ezigboune:

LOL, exactly... Would have still adapted
Okay.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by bmdmix: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2019
maasoap:

We're still in the first month of border closure for rice. This is the first step, increase in price is expected
b deceiving ur self there thats how i talked to my uncle on d dumbness of d president he won't listen voted now his business is suffering
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by maasoap(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2019
bmdmix:
b deceiving ur self there thats how i talked to my uncle on d dumbness of d president he won't listen voted now his business is suffering

The best president Nigeria ever had, no regret. May be it is time for you to go and join rice farmers. Lol
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by bmdmix: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
maasoap:

The best president Nigeria ever had, no regret. May be it is time for you to go and join rice farmers. Lol
lol backward thinkers, i dont even think he knows how to plant rice n a country looking to progress can't even handle oil very well, fails in agricultural reforms education a joke security is now worst to the extent u have governor in d north posing with bandit having a open negotiation on kidnapped victims, i hail d zombies oh, fella u dey see them?
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by baski92(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
osazsky:
and u think Nigeria is sokoto?
pls just have a seat... i will get back to you

Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2019
bmdmix:
lol backward thinkers, i dont even think he knows how to plant rice n a country looking to progress can't even handle oil very well, fails in agricultural reforms education a joke security is now worst to the extent u have governor in d north posing with bandit having a open negotiation on kidnapped victims, i hail d zombies oh, fella u dey see them?

In essence, the status quo should remain? You're not thinking straight. Assuming that we voted for you today as a president, I don't think you have anything to bring to the table.
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by bmdmix: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2019
maasoap:

In essence, the status quo should remain? You're not thinking straight. Assuming that we voted for you today as a president, if don't think you have anything to bring to the table.
and i guess u voted one with brains shey
Re: How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? by decrownprince(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
You can get a bag of 50kg foreign cap rice from me if you are base in Jos (#16,000), Gombe (#15,000), Bauchi (#15,500), Abuja (#17,000).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. / Giant Snake Killed Just This Afternoon In My Village. Food don Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.