Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This (10193 Views)

I Saw Two Packs Of Bubble Gum In My Sister's Cupboard. This Is Addiction! / All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by franchasng: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2019
timibare:
Ghost pussie dey sweet ooh.... who never try am dey miss lol grin grin grin
grin

Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by greatbrian(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
mikezuruki:
Ghost can't be caught on camera. Not possible

Ghost are caught on camera. Check Google for more just google GHOST CAUGHT ON CAMERA. you will be shocked.
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by ilevic(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
ipreach:
A social media user took to Twitter platform to share a weird thing that happened to him after sleeping with a female friend who he last saw two years ago.

In a tweet which has gone viral, @VictorIsraell:

CHECK HERE https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/see-what-happened-after-man-slept-with-her.html

I smell lies. Where is the pics of him and the girl he posted?
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by 2day6(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
mikezuruki:
no check on Google and you will read better.
actually I don't believe this story but ghost can be caught on camera.
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by ohabiam: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Show us screen shot of the twitter post. Big, dunce liar !!!
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Starships4u(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2022

Yhu think so??
She didn't come to him as a ghost...
It was her wish to have sex with him while alive and somehow got her wish later after death.

I have seen first hand where some similar thing has happened... And we all knew the person was alive here.... Not knowing at his previous abode/State he was dead. Got bursted when someone came to eat at his shop nd saw him selling food.
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by SmithRussell(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Starships4u:

Yhu think so??
She didn't come to him as a ghost...
It was her wish to have sex with him while alive and somehow got her wish later after death.

I have seen first hand where some similar thing has happened... And we all knew the person was alive here.... Not knowing at his previous abode/State he was dead. Got bursted when someone came to eat at his shop nd saw him selling food.
So what happened to the food seller after that day?
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Starships4u(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmithRussell:
So what happened to the food seller after that day?

Brother, he disappeared....
And that was the end of his existence here....
It's very close to my former house...
They place has been renovated and rented out last time I passed by there....
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Dshocker(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
ipreach:
A social media user took to Twitter platform to share a weird thing that happened to him after sleeping with a female friend who he last saw two years ago.

In a tweet which has gone viral, @VictorIsraell:

CHECK HERE https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/see-what-happened-after-man-slept-with-her.html

No only twitter you go fit find this tori
Re: Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This by Billmos: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
U must be peter obi fan������

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better? / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.